Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cheese Police Captain who arrested Chuck E. Cheese
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL FUCK NO HE'S A nigga FGGT GAY LMFAO ROFL.
Other than sexually harassing Southeast Asian women to wax his balls and claim victim status, he 's just another parasite to the LBGT community, simliar to MAPS/NOMAPS jumping on the inclusive train with nothing to offer back but predatory behavior that goes overlooked because he waves the status card.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I'd respect the real trannies if they cleansed the fakers from their ranks, so to speak.
May be hard to do as most "real" trans people, the so called "truscum" have nothing to do with the social advocacy organizations pushing this stuff. Many of those organizations stem from the gay rights movement that needed a justification for continued existence after marriage equality was achieved. A lot of money was tied up in the struggle and the trans issue was just sitting quietly in the corner and to a large extent had already been addressed anyway. Most social deviancy laws (like banning men from wearing dresses) had long ago been repealed, name changes and gender changes on official documents allowed with a few states requiring a doctors note. There had been no push to outlaw srs surgery or any of that either. Pretty much every legal or social allowance for the very small number of trans people was already being done.

It's not to say it was perfect but then I would assume the situation in general does not lend itself towards social perfection and no amount of shrieking over bathrooms will fix that. But that's not the point. The point is to make money and win elections. In many respects I would argue the far left is victimizing trans people far more then anyone ever did before now. And Yaniv is a symptom of that.

SardineOverlord

kiwifarms.net
May be hard to do as most "real" trans people, the so called "truscum" have nothing to do with the social advocacy organizations pushing this stuff.
Because most of them just want to go about their lives and not rub their mental disorders in peoples’ faces for internet points. They get raked across the coals by the SJW crowd whenever they try to anyways, and there’s probably more of them then there are legit trannies.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
I want to give a counter-example horrorcow: Andrew Blake.

For those not familiar, since he is kind of ancient Internet history, he appeared on the Internet at first as a hobbit-channelling lesbian. He disappeared and reappeared a year later on the Internet as a man, and has been living as a man since. For most of that time, he was pre-everything.

He's gotten into a lot of antics, but never makes a big deal about his gender. When he encounters SJWs, he just talks about having male privilege. On Coming Out Day, he'll post that he is supporting his LGBT friends as an ally. I don't think he's ever really accused someone of having cis privilege that I've seen, played the troon card in anyway, or... anything, really. He has never really talked about his tits or binding or his junk at all except for in a private post he made trying to afford top surgery, and that's been it ever since.

Even here on KF we talk about him as male. It's honestly hard not to think of him as anything other than a guy at this point, and to refer to him as "she" would honestly probably take a lot of conscious effort for most people. Lately he's even started trying to be an elder goth since he's no longer a young pretty boy, and with his hair long and wearing eyeliner he still just comes off as a tacky looking dude. Getting top surgery and starting hormones didn't really make a huge noticeable difference, outside of him pretty much just having a beard now.

Now, compare him to Jonathan. Even in online conversations where you can't see that he looks nothing like a woman, he never at any point engages in just... normal conversations the way women do. He doesn't seem to make any effort to integrate into society as a woman, look like a woman, or... anything at all. I suspect he just wants access to women's locker rooms, and his behavior is disturbingly consistent with that.

Women can be creepy sexual predators, can be racist, can sue the pants off of people for terrible reasons, can have gross fetishes. But they generally act like women while they do these things.

Jwhy

failed abortion
kiwifarms.net
Now, compare him to Jonathan. Even in online conversations where you can't see that he looks nothing like a woman, he never at any point engages in just... normal conversations the way women do. He doesn't seem to make any effort to integrate into society as a woman, look like a woman, or... anything at all. I suspect he just wants access to women's locker rooms, and his behavior is disturbingly consistent with that.
I would not care about any of this if she was not a predator.

Tags
None