Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd respect the real trannies if they cleansed the fakers from their ranks, so to speak.
May be hard to do as most "real" trans people, the so called "truscum" have nothing to do with the social advocacy organizations pushing this stuff. Many of those organizations stem from the gay rights movement that needed a justification for continued existence after marriage equality was achieved. A lot of money was tied up in the struggle and the trans issue was just sitting quietly in the corner and to a large extent had already been addressed anyway. Most social deviancy laws (like banning men from wearing dresses) had long ago been repealed, name changes and gender changes on official documents allowed with a few states requiring a doctors note. There had been no push to outlaw srs surgery or any of that either. Pretty much every legal or social allowance for the very small number of trans people was already being done.

It's not to say it was perfect but then I would assume the situation in general does not lend itself towards social perfection and no amount of shrieking over bathrooms will fix that. But that's not the point. The point is to make money and win elections. In many respects I would argue the far left is victimizing trans people far more then anyone ever did before now. And Yaniv is a symptom of that.

SardineOverlord

kiwifarms.net
May be hard to do as most "real" trans people, the so called "truscum" have nothing to do with the social advocacy organizations pushing this stuff.
Because most of them just want to go about their lives and not rub their mental disorders in peoples’ faces for internet points. They get raked across the coals by the SJW crowd whenever they try to anyways, and there’s probably more of them then there are legit trannies.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
I want to give a counter-example horrorcow: Andrew Blake.

For those not familiar, since he is kind of ancient Internet history, he appeared on the Internet at first as a hobbit-channelling lesbian. He disappeared and reappeared a year later on the Internet as a man, and has been living as a man since. For most of that time, he was pre-everything.

He's gotten into a lot of antics, but never makes a big deal about his gender. When he encounters SJWs, he just talks about having male privilege. On Coming Out Day, he'll post that he is supporting his LGBT friends as an ally. I don't think he's ever really accused someone of having cis privilege that I've seen, played the troon card in anyway, or... anything, really. He has never really talked about his tits or binding or his junk at all except for in a private post he made trying to afford top surgery, and that's been it ever since.

Even here on KF we talk about him as male. It's honestly hard not to think of him as anything other than a guy at this point, and to refer to him as "she" would honestly probably take a lot of conscious effort for most people. Lately he's even started trying to be an elder goth since he's no longer a young pretty boy, and with his hair long and wearing eyeliner he still just comes off as a tacky looking dude. Getting top surgery and starting hormones didn't really make a huge noticeable difference, outside of him pretty much just having a beard now.

Now, compare him to Jonathan. Even in online conversations where you can't see that he looks nothing like a woman, he never at any point engages in just... normal conversations the way women do. He doesn't seem to make any effort to integrate into society as a woman, look like a woman, or... anything at all. I suspect he just wants access to women's locker rooms, and his behavior is disturbingly consistent with that.

Women can be creepy sexual predators, can be racist, can sue the pants off of people for terrible reasons, can have gross fetishes. But they generally act like women while they do these things.

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
Now, compare him to Jonathan. Even in online conversations where you can't see that he looks nothing like a woman, he never at any point engages in just... normal conversations the way women do. He doesn't seem to make any effort to integrate into society as a woman, look like a woman, or... anything at all. I suspect he just wants access to women's locker rooms, and his behavior is disturbingly consistent with that.
I would not care about any of this if she was not a predator.

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely not, too much evidence indicates he's just a creep who pretends to be trans to invade women's spaces. Some people accept him as trans though.

Screenshot_20200418_141054.jpg
Screenshot_20200418_141130.jpg

It's ironic people talk about LGBT rights but pretend Yaniv is trans because it's somehow the right thing to do. It's even weirder that people will complain all day long that LGBT people are oppressed, but they're fine with sexual predators pretending to be trans - because apparently he has to announce it to everyone that he's not trans and then it's legit. Yaniv isn't going to admit to not being what's letting him into female changing rooms and bathrooms.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I wholly do not believe it's trans. Yaniv is just faking it to get away with tons of shit to use the oppression card when they get some sort of criticizim and to use it for legal purposes to abuse her minority status.
This! As mentioned before Jonathan is a massive narcissist. So much much so that he is unable to pull the reeetard oppression card so he plays the troon card.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is trans, it's just autogynephilia crossed with other mental health issues. To even ask this question is fuelling the mentally ill fire. Nobody is trans, it's just a massive mental health issue. Prove me wrong and vote me autismo or MATI or whatever, if you do, I'll just know you are a "trans" apologist....
Well I agree that no one is "really trans." However, I do believe there is a relatively small subset of these freaks who genuinely BELIEVE they are trans. The vast majority are just would be predators looking for a "get into women's loos and out of jail free card" and "transtrenders," is my best guess.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
Well I agree that no one is "really trans." However, I do believe there is a relatively small subset of these freaks who genuinely BELIEVE they are trans. The vast majority are just would be predators looking for a "get into women's loos and out of jail free card" and "transtrenders," is my best guess.
Trapitilsm seems butthurt... Oh well... Can't even give it a virtual cunt punch because it doesn't have one and never will.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
If a black person is a pedophile rapist, does that make him not black? Thats a pretty obvious rhetorical question but you get my point.
Rhetorical and baiting. Black is black, trans is made up mental illness. Same as I could identify as black... I'm whiter than milk, but does that mean I can call myself black if that is who I call myself? Fuck off. I'm no more a nigger than you are not a total faggot, but I don't pretend... Just because a nigger rapes children doesn't stop him being a nigger, same as just because some fat white man fucks around with tampons, doesn't stop him being a fat white man.

We are really gonna have to agree to disagree on this, also did you mean a black person who rapes children, or a black person who exclusively rapes pedophiles? Either way doesn't stop them being a nigger. I'm not happy and don't care either way...

Last edited:

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms as a whole loves using Yaniv as a bogeyman of trans-rights, living proof that trannies are deviant scum who are just playing a fetish.

Personally, I don't care what you do with your life or your body. But if you ain't man enough to mutilate your penis and take hormones, you ain't a woman.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhetorical and baiting. Black is black, trans is made up mental illness. Same as I could identify as black... I'm whiter than tard cum, but does that mean I can call myself black if that is who I call myself? Fuck off. I'm no more a nigga than you are not a total faggot, but I don't pretend... Just because a nigga rapes children doesn't stop him being a nigga, same as just because some fat white man fucks around with tampons, doesn't stop him being a fat white man.

We are really gonna have to agree to disagree on this, also did you mean a black man who rapes children, or a black man who exclusively rapes pedophiles? Either way doesn't stop them being a nigga.
This post legit made me cringe ngl

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
If a black person is a pedophile rapist, does that make him not black? Thats a pretty obvious rhetorical question but you get my point.
If a pedophile rapist is black, does that make him a great guy entitled to respect for his pronouns, or should we still just go ahead and beat him to death? That's a pretty obvious rhetorical question but you get my point.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
I believe everyone has the right to bodily autonomy. If you feel you'd be happier with a boob job and want to keep your musky danglies, that's okay. Same as I believe people have the right to shoot up heroin. It's their body.

However with both of those scenarios if you're going to use a public restroom? Close the stall door. Nobody wants to see you doing your business.

As for the topic at hand, no. I don't think Jon is trans. He's a pedo with a tampon fetish.

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends on what you define as "transgender".

If "transgender" is defined as "having legit gender dysphoria and undergoing sex-change operations", then Yaniv is not trans.

If "transgender" is defined as "identifying as your non-biological sex and undergoing sex-change operations", then Yaniv is still not trans.

If "transgender" is defined as "identifying as your non-biological sex regardless of whether or not you undergo sex-change operations", then Yaniv is technically trans.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a pedophile rapist is black, does that make him a great guy entitled to respect for his pronouns, or should we still just go ahead and beat him to death? That's a pretty obvious rhetorical question but you get my point.
I sometimes forget that people who follow these kinds of lolcows tend to be severely deficient in iq points so i'll explain in terms a little more concise for you:

why gatekeep who is and isn't a transgender? who cares and why try and describe something so non-tangible in binary terms? jon yaniv is just as transgender as any other person who says they're transgender.

If a black person blows up a skyscraper, is he conveniently not black when he makes his community look bad?

Tags
None