Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

bookiedookie

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s an autogynephilic pedophile. Don’t know how far off this sets him from most other strong trans wamens though. The only thing he experiences is an erection while talking to young girls and thinking about sniffing tampons. I’d shoot my own foot if this man actually has medical gender dysphoria.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
I believe everyone has the right to bodily autonomy. If you feel you'd be happier with a boob job and want to keep your musky danglies, that's okay. Same as I believe people have the right to shoot up heroin. It's their body.

However with both of those scenarios if you're going to use a public restroom? Close the stall door. Nobody wants to see you doing your business.

As for the topic at hand, no. I don't think Jon is trans. He's a pedo with a tampon fetish.
Fuck that shit... I get what you are trying to say but it's OK to just do that in a public toilet? The smack analogy doesn't work either, bar workers at the end of the night finding dead smackheads is not ok, and happens more than you would believe at dive bars. I would rather find Yaniv vibrating himself with a tensor than finding a smackhead dead, at least I could kick one of them out with extreme prejudice.

If a pedophile rapist is black, does that make him a great guy entitled to respect for his pronouns, or should we still just go ahead and beat him to death? That's a pretty obvious rhetorical question but you get my point.
But what if xhey only rape pedophiles? :thinking: Pedo rapist could also mean they only rape pedos...

If a black person blows up a skyscraper, is he conveniently not black when he makes his community look bad?
Whitey made him do it. not his fault.

edit: deleted doubleposts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allakazam223

bonitoflakeprincess

sys failure
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is trans, it's just autogynephilia crossed with other mental health issues. To even ask this question is fuelling the mentally ill fire. Nobody is trans, it's just a massive mental health issue. Prove me wrong and vote me autismo or MATI or whatever, if you do, I'll just know you are a "trans" apologist....
well, stories of young children trying to mutilate their body and get rid of parts that don't belong, are signs of mental health issues. unless all of those stories are fake. so I'd assume JY and anyone else is not legit trans woman, unless they had deep depressive or self injurious bouts as a single digit aged child.

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
I interpret the question to mean: does Yaniv actually have a mental illness that causes him to believe he is a woman? Is his behaviour rather indicative of some other mental illness, like a personality disorder? I suppose there's a third option, that he doesn't have any kind of mental illness, as not all people who engage in deviant behaviour necessarily have a mental illness, but it seems obvious that he almost certainly does. One thing is clear: all transgender people, provided that they genuinely believe that they are a man instead of a woman or a woman instead of a man, are mentally ill in one way or another. Like all mental illnesses, the cause of a person's delusional beliefs with regards to their own gender can't be known except in the most general of terms, because the cause in any one case will be so highly context-dependent.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In just the last three days, Yaniv has:
  • told Emily Tressa that she helped him get through GRS (MeowMix archive 1)
  • told Raygen that he dreamed the "pussy fairy" gave him the "coin slot pussy" he wants to have (MeowMix archive 2)
  • told Raygen that he wants to "stick my meat in" her vagina after removing her tampon with his teeth (MeowMix archive 2)
He thus provides yet more proof that he gets turned on by fantasizing about having a girl's genitalia and continues to want to have heterosexual intercourse using the penis he's described as tiny. How AGP is that? Most of them do keep their peens.

Do AGPs qualify as genuinely trans as much as HSTSs do? According to trans activists (who are almost always AGPs), they definitely do. So I say they're stuck with Yaniv and need to declare him criminal trans rather than non-trans OR they need to redefine trans as something other than a self-identified incontrovertible truth to be enforced on everybody else by law.

SickNastyBastard

Gaslight > Greenlight > Glow Bright
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In just the last three days, Yaniv has:
  • told Emily Tressa that she helped him get through GRS (MeowMix archive 1)
  • told Raygen that he dreamed the "pussy fairy" gave him the "coin slot pussy" he wants to have (MeowMix archive 2)
  • told Raygen that he wants to "stick my meat in" her vagina after removing her tampon with his teeth (MeowMix archive 2)
He thus provides yet more proof that he gets turned on by fantasizing about having a girl's genitalia and continues to want to have heterosexual intercourse using the penis he's described as tiny. How AGP is that? Most of them do keep their peens.

Do AGPs qualify as genuinely trans as much as HSTSs do? According to trans activists (who are almost always AGPs), they definitely do. So I say they're stuck with Yaniv and need to declare him criminal trans rather than non-trans OR they need to redefine trans as something other than a self-identified incontrovertible truth to be enforced on everybody else by law.
Prime-Cuck Trudeau should put him in a zoo already. Its perfect, he's a sideshow and he enjoys being gawked at.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I interpret the question to mean: does Yaniv actually have a mental illness that causes him to believe he is a woman? Is his behaviour rather indicative of some other mental illness, like a personality disorder? I suppose there's a third option, that he doesn't have any kind of mental illness, as not all people who engage in deviant behaviour necessarily have a mental illness, but it seems obvious that he almost certainly does. One thing is clear: all transgender people, provided that they genuinely believe that they are a man instead of a woman or a woman instead of a man, are mentally ill in one way or another. Like all mental illnesses, the cause of a person's delusional beliefs with regards to their own gender can't be known except in the most general of terms, because the cause in any one case will be so highly context-dependent.
I knew an old man with schizophrenia, and he told a story about how when he was in his 30's he was convinced he was truly a woman trapped in a man's body. When he told his doctor that he was planning to start living and dressing as a woman, the doctor looked into his mental health and put him on a dose of lithium. After stabilizing on the medication and receiving a diagnosis, he lost all desire to live as a woman and just summed it up as a quirk of the disease going untreated. Might not be too far off from JY's situation.

French Slut

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely don't understand the question. Is this pervert's fascination with periods supposedly to be remarkably different than other perverts' fetishization of womanhood? The concept of being "trans" isn't actually some material reality that can be diagnosed and no one gets to gatekeep that label. The "trans community"might not be a monolith but it's marked with degeneracy and perverts. Jonathan is an outlier in some contexts but LOL at all these other perverts rushing to be like "He's not one of us!!" as if there are all these outstanding transbian representatives of the community.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that there are trans "activists" has always struck me as a contradiction in terms. If the goal was to be the opposite gender, presenting as something other then that seems to defeat the entire point. Like the "brother" from that horrifying polyamory child abuse thread. Yaniv and the Activists truly deserve each other because they want the same thing. Forcing people to say something their lying eyes clearly see is not true. "ITS MA'AM!" Of course these idiots are causing incalculable damage to the subset of trans people who just want to blend into the background and get on with their lives. Like the Nikki Tutorials youtuber.

1587480885691.png

She was just doing basic white girl thing on youtube. Makeup tutorials. Never brought up she was trans. But then she got "outed"

1587481076460.png

And of course the activists paraded her around like a monkey. Many a thunk piece was written. 10 years ago if she was walking down the street people would just think, wow, thats a pretty tall girl. Wonder if she plays volleyball. Thanks to the activists efforts now though, and the fact that they literally splashed her everywhere and branded the "identity" on her, well, that's not going to happen.

Got a bit sidetracked with that story, but tl;dr, I agree. All the activists have to be Autogynophiles that get off on people knowing what they are doing, as opposed to the people they are ostensibly trying to "help" just wanting to get on by.

hyperfujis

i like my ouma pancakes with some oowada butter
kiwifarms.net
Obviously not. With the way he’s behaved from the locker room fetishism to the underage tampon fantasies to the lawsuits against bikini waxers who refused to wax his balls, it’s obvious he’s using transgenderism for clout and as a shield to protect himself from criticism. He makes trans women look like a joke, and he’s the embodiment of everything TERFs fear about them.

I will say though, pretending to be LGBT to avoid accountability isn’t exactly that uncommon. I know a straight cis guy who spent years stalking a girl he liked, only to suddenly flip flop and say he was gay the whole time once he started hanging out with 14-year-old girls, which he still does many years later to this day in his twenties. :cryblood:

Tags
None