Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If "transgender" is defined as "having legit gender dysphoria and undergoing sex-change operations", then Yaniv is not trans.

If "transgender" is defined as "identifying as your non-biological sex and undergoing sex-change operations", then Yaniv is still not trans.
This doesn't change anything. They're all fucking insane, just for different reasons.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is the logical conclusion to what happened when the troon community decided that transtrenders don't exist, and to severely punish anyone who says trannies should ever have any checks and balances.

He's not just a monster, he's a logical outcome to a broken system. Claiming transtrenders can't exist and then being shocked when Yaniv shows up and starts wrecking shit is like being shocked when white girls from first world countries go hiking in third world shitholes and end up getting gangraped and killed.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
If Yaniv were trans he'd put even the slightest bit of effort into looking like anything other than a balding middle-aged man with an award-winning beer belly.

Reactions: 600lbsAnorexic

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
I know a person who has fully transitioned from male to female. In their case there seemed to be a genuine feeling that they were in the wrong body along with an accompanying sense of distress.

I get none of that from Yaniv who, as far as I can tell, has latched onto a trans identity as it allows him access to female spaces and affords him a degree of protection and leniency under the law that would not be forthcoming if he still identified as a man. His trans lesbian persona is, I imagine, a last ditch attempt to get a girl to touch his diminutive ovoid penis before it is irrevocably engulfed in the fleshy quicksand of his putrid fat rolls.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know a person who has fully transitioned from male to female. In their case there seemed to be a genuine feeling that they were in the wrong body along with an accompanying sense of distress.

I get none of that from Yaniv who, as far as I can tell, has latched onto a trans identity as it allows him access to female spaces and affords him a degree of protection and leniency under the law that would not be forthcoming if he still identified as a man. His trans lesbian persona is, I imagine, a last ditch attempt to get a girl to touch his diminutive ovoid penis before it is irrevocably engulfed in the fleshy quicksand of his putrid fat rolls.
There's no such thing as transgender. The only mistake god makes is Intersexuality.

Lilly Philly Burnelli

“Hello Jew! Now turn on the ovens!” Linger longer!
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to say it yes Yaniv is trans. I find her detestable (I won't get into a pronoun argument because it is fucking stupid) and I will call her whatever she wants, it is honestly irrelevant. That being said like other people say in this thread and in every other thread I think she is only using her trans-ness (?) to to get closer to mothers to see their young pubescent daughters naked. Yaniv just creeeps me out even if they were born a girl. No matter what Yaniv calls herself, their self, a creep is still a creep.

Tags
None