Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to say it yes Yaniv is trans. I find her detestable (I won't get into a pronoun argument because it is fucking stupid) and I will call her whatever she wants, it is honestly irrelevant. That being said like other people say in this thread and in every other thread I think she is only using her trans-ness (?) to to get closer to mothers to see their young pubescent daughters naked. Yaniv just creeeps me out even if they were born a girl. No matter what Yaniv calls herself, their self, a creep is still a creep.
>her

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv definitely looks like a trans woman and is like most trans women who transition later in life. They don’t pass as women, they use valley girl voices, they only are attracted to women. Sure, he’s trans, but that doesn’t mean that it’s okay for him to be texting underaged girls. Also people are so hung up on what it means to be transgender. They are a very small minority group, and cis people are the ones who usually talk about them. Most people don’t know what trans people are and don’t care that much to learn about them. So if Yaniv is trans, so be it. Leave it to the trans community to want to criticize him because the question, “Is Yaniv trans?” doesn’t really matter all that much to most people.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
just my two cents and i don't want to fight anybody about it. there is no rule book for being transgender, but getting one's genitals modified is requisite for being transsexual. I'm not following it closely to know exactly how they identify. Yanov's behavior is unacceptable to the global community of advocates and local organizers. We do not condone denying the validity of their gender expression though. What they say they are, that's what they are. Similar to the situation with Caitlyn Jenner. Slam her for her money and politics if you like, but her transgender journey has been legitimate.

you may not accept him as trans, neither do i, but the current cultural landscape makes it so that trans people have to be accepted by the people around him lest they are bigots or facists.
this isn't exactly true. everybody needs to respect everybody else's identity , but being trans gives nobody a pass for the kind of behavior yanov displays in public. lots of us in the community have similar difficulties with the thought policing of the trans taliban. many older baby trans people are reporting acceptance everywhere but from the trannier than thou thought police. Nobody in the real world calls me a trender and nobody argues with me when i say i'm not a guy just because it's obvious that i'm AMAB.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
just my two cents and i don't want to fight anybody about it. there is no rule book for being transgender, but getting one's genitals modified is requisite for being transsexual. I'm not following it closely to know exactly how they identify. Yanov's behavior is unacceptable to the global community of advocates and local organizers. We do not condone denying the validity of their gender expression though. What they say they are, that's what they are. Similar to the situation with Caitlyn Jenner. Slam her for her money and politics if you like, but her transgender journey has been legitimate.
I think you're off base here. No one cares about Yaniv's journey being right or wrong or whether we should respect that he she or whatever is transitioning. No one gives a fuck and no one cares to respect anything.

I think the topic on hand if we think Yaniv believes in his heart of hearts that he's a fucking woman and for the record, no, no I do not. He's a creep and a lunatic who thrives off attention and this is the easiest way to get it. I also believe he sees this as a get out of jail free card, which will let him seek attention by being a fuck ass to other people.

No one gives a shit about what faggot pronoun to call people, especially here.

happy fucking pride month

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chug bleach you fucking pedo, you and Yaniv are both disgusting, inside and out.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this isn't exactly true. everybody needs to respect everybody else's identity , but being trans gives nobody a pass for the kind of behavior yanov displays in public. lots of us in the community have similar difficulties with the thought policing of the trans taliban. many older baby trans people are reporting acceptance everywhere but from the trannier than thou thought police. Nobody in the real world calls me a trender and nobody argues with me when i say i'm not a guy just because it's obvious that i'm AMAB.
Translation: "Pay no attention to the other pedophile behind the curtain." Nobody wants or cares about your opinion on autogynephelia, faggot.

Clearly a Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
While I think he's just an attention whore looking for an in on the jail bait train, at this point I don't think it matters. Trans or not, Yaniv is clearly more interested in the attention it garners and allows him to pursue his litigation fetish with anyone who dares tell him no. In short, while he may or may not have started out actually believing he's a woman, that's no longer the most important thing to him.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
What makes someone trans vs someone pretending to be trans? I think Yanny is a grifter, I think they are using the trans issue to profit off of it. It clearly wants to get access to women it couldn't get as a man, and obviously it wants free reign to make all sorts of demands of society; It obviously likes how it can use being trans as a weapon. As far as what a real trans is, who fucking knows? If it wants to be a woman in it's head, and this isn't all just an elaborate attempt at scamming, I guess it is "actually trans", but I don't think that matters, I don't think being actually trans matters, I think not being a scumbag trans or not is what is important. The thing is, most trannies are entitled scumbags, especially those of a certain age and younger.

Itachi Uchiha

先輩変態
kiwifarms.net
I've wondered this too and after seeing enough from him, I don't believe he has genuine gender dysphoria. The fact that he's gone from "I where pads because I sweat a lot" to "I where them because I really am part woman suddenly" to the fact that he still calls himself Johnathan with "Jessica" put in the middle like a stage name. There's a lot of stuff I could point out, but it would take long. It's just really inauthentic, and almost mocking, like he knows no one's buying it, but you're a bigot if you call him out.

At best it's a fetish. That, or I genuinely think he might purely be using the transgender immunities to get into women's spaces. It's not innocent whatever it is.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think any of the attention-seeking ones like Yaniv and McKinnon are genuine. If being ‘misgendered’ is such a horrible experience and ‘triggers mah dysphorias’ then why would you repeatedly put yourself in situations where you’re very likely going to get called out for being the manly man you are? Like women’s sports and female waxing salons? Surely you’d be trying to NOT attract negative attention? It’s like an objectively ugly person entering a beauty pageant. These cunts are just trolling for fun.

Calooby

Using magic spells up to 41%
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This question is truly fucking exhausting, as it's been asked of so many individuals for several years now and if you ask me you're going to keep getting the same answers you would anyone else for the most part, but I suppose I'll weigh in with my opinion here anyway if it can add to the discussion at all and maybe offer a different perspective if at all possible.

2015 - At 28, he complains about a Sears installer mistaking him for a woman, saying they need "to go back to the anatomy books so they can see that I am NOT a woman." He is horndogging a 14-year-old girl online and later takes her first name - Jessica - for his own.
This in itself should be enough to answer anyone's question really specifically regarding the individual in question. By the textbook standards, they don't believe themselves to be a woman, and they've never (as far as I know) have expressed any disgust towards their biological sex and the way they are perceived and treated by others etc. So by those standards, no, Yaniv is not "trans."

To say if someone is "trans" or not there has to be a "transition." We can't call them "transsexual" because they've made no effort to "alter" their biological sex.
(I'm just going to use neutral pronouns because I'm gonna just try to stand a middle ground here even though I don't give two fucks about this weirdo. And give me a break on the whole concept of altering ones biological sex, this isn't a thing in mammalian species groups as far as I know, and also far as I know unless some HUGE breakthrough comes, which honestly I have no idea if there would ever be such a thing, though tbf some shit we've thought impossible decades or even centuries ago have been made possible, even if it is through some really fucking weird-ass wizardry or unconventional hacks or tweaks of things like DNA or some shit idk lol, I'm seriously not the one to ask about this even if I am fascinated with science fiction shit, I'm not a biologist and I will never claim to be one. My apologies in advance for the run-on sentence shit there it is three in the morning in my timezone as I write this)

Secondly, you also have "transgender," which is the implication of transitioning from one "gender" to the other. From my recollection, "gender" is a fairly new concept in regards to historical definitions of things and the sorts, though, don't quote me on that. From the context I imagine in which "gender" is, it's what one identifies as, or feels they are on the inside, or acts like, or whatever. But who and what gets the authority in which to define what "gender" is? As far as we all know since our early childhoods, we know of two genders: boy/man, and girl/woman. Typically speaking a boy/man is one whom portrays masculine characteristics, and a girl/woman portrays feminine characteristics. So then you have to think, What is masculine, and what is feminine? This really depends on culture in my eyes, and whatnot, and from my personal Christian standpoint, it's extremely hard to define this.

From a Biblical standpoint, there are some definitions to what masculinity and feminineness are. Most of the men were always known either as warriors/soldiers/etc, or they were rulers/kings, they were messengers, they were prophets. But I want to focus on someone whom in my opinion completely flushes traditional masculinity down the toilet for the most part, and that is only if you consider the 'New Testament' to be legitimate, some don't.

I'm talking of course about Jesus Christ. Some of the average traits people align to traditional masculinity would be rough'n'toughness, insensitive, violent, hearty, dominant, gung-ho, some even say overcompensating and often insecure but tries their hardest to hide it. Jesus Christ is not that way. He was soft, and as gentle as a lamb, and very caring, kind, and loving, and nurturing to others.

But women are supposed to be soft, gentle as lambs, caring, kind, loving, and nurturing right? Well supposedly, yes, that's the way it's been traditionally. But even here we don't get a 100% answer I guess, since Jesus, the son of God himself (some say God himself, coming to earth as a man) defies traditional masculinity.

But this is just a little tiny tip of the iceberg, the Bible is a long read, with several books and several contradictions some say and standards even in those eras changed over time. Not only that but even with all of the peer reviewing that has gone on for centuries over each translation and interpretation it's extremely difficult to say we know the true meaning of every verse and such, and there is no way in hell I'm going to be able to read every single iteration of The bible ever made in my short miserable life.

Some correlate gender and biological sex as being the same thing. What do I think? Don't really know nor give a shit anymore honestly, and now that I think about it the idea of a "gender transition" kind of baffles me. If you were biologically male, but you say you're a girl or a woman or whatever, then by the context in which I've defined gender here as being as what one identifies as, or feel as though they are on the inside, aren't you already a girl or woman?

At the end of the day, if a biological male acts, dresses, talks, looks, etc like a girl/woman, I GUESS they're a girl/woman and I will try my best to accommodate, same the other way around. You agree or you disagree, whatever.

In conclusion, it's not worth wasting your energy on. The real thing that should irk really anyone, whether you're for or against trans shit, the issue here is that Yaniv here exemplifies what detractors of LGBT people were worried about this whole time when the "acceptance" shit came into fruition these past few decades, and that's the stifling of free speech, basic morals, ethics, etc. Using their minority status to get away with heinous shit, and that should be where anyone, no matter what you identify as or feel you are, comfortable with your body or not, should be focusing on.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe Yaniv is actually transgender. I believe he claims to be for a number of reasons. I think he was an absolute failure as a man, so "became" a woman to try to escape those failures. I believe he is a trans trender, where he claims to be trans because it's an "in" thing and gets him attention. I believe he claims to be trans because it is a "protected class" and he feels it will help him avoid accountability for his heinous behavior, and he can use it as a weapon to attack people who doesn't give him what he wants. I think it's a kink for him. But I think the biggest reason is that he is a sick-fuck pedophile degenerate and he believes being a "woman" will make it easier to prey upon minors, feed his depraved urges, and avoid being called out for being a sick-fuck pedophile degenerate.

Yaniv is a disgusting, mentally ill, inhuman monster. Whether or not you believe gender dysphoria is a mental illness is up to you. But one thing is for sure, and that gender dysphoria is not among Yaniv's many mental disorders.

Hissing Booth

i just wanna grill for god's sake
kiwifarms.net
who knows what truly goes on inside that misshapen melon head, but here's the thing: i believe he thinks he's trans. he seems to lack any kind of true self-awareness, so i wouldn't be surprised if the faulty wiring in his brain sparked a certain way one day and made him go "eureka! i must actually be a woman! why else would i be so obsessed with tampons?"

but again, who knows. i honestly can't tell if he's cunning or just fucking stupid. probably a mix of both. what i do know is that he's a freak and a pervert, and that his supposed trans (and disabled) status is a great shield for him to hide behind. any criticism lobbed at him bounces back with a note attached: TRANSPHOBIA. we're not actually outraged that he's obsessed with periods and little girls and trying to worm his way into spaces where women and girls might be vulnerable (waxing salons, restrooms, changing rooms), we just hate trans women.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None