Law ISIS brides ask not to be judged harshly - The traitorous whores have been through alot apparently

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Syria has been fucked harder than any other country in this war with ISIS. Re-tards like the Clintons wanted to install a new regime. CNN bitching about non-existent moderate rebels, ISIS itself tearing through the countryside. If any country deserves to hold the trial it's definitely Syria.

Well, compared to ISIS Al Qaeda was most definitely the "moderate" option.

break these cuffs

this is my torque wrench
kiwifarms.net
A military friend of mine said ISIS killed off all the Al Qaeda guys in Syria. Were a bit too moderate apparently.
tl;dr al Qeda in Syria is not dead. Last estimates I looked at in 2018 had them around 10k fighters, but they are far from the power they once were.

Not exactly. ISIS came to Syria on orders of al-Qaeda proper as Jabhat al-Nusra to be AQ's franchise in Syria. This was carried out by the Islamic State of Iraq, formerly al Qaeda in Iraq under al Zarqawi(AQIZ) among other names, and their leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. AQ and AQIZ had a somewhat tenuous relationship all the way up to Zarqawi and bin Laden. Zarqawi had been a disciple of bin Laden's ever since the WTC bombing and got his blessing to start AQIZ when the US invaded and occupied Iraq. But, where bin Laden's philosophy was to unite muslims against Western imperialism, Zarqawi's was basically to put all kuffar and infidels to the sword. Kuffar included all Sunni who didn't believe exactly what he believed and not just Shia.

Nusra went gangbusters in Syria because the FSA was fractured, ill equipped, ill trained. Nusra provided motivated fighters and began providing crushing victories. Extremely secular and not all terrorist FSA freedom fighters began flocking to their banner in order to be on the winning team. In 2013 Baghdadi announced that Nusra was joining the Islamic State of Iraq to become the ISIS. This did not sit well with Nusra's leader Abu Mohammad al-Julani as it was not being ordered by AQ's leader Zawahiri. There was a lot of confusion around this time as all the organizations began putting out contradictory press releases as to what what going on. In the end Baghdadi said fuck all y'all, this is happening and Nusra split.

ISIS and Nusra would go to war with each other. ISIS went to war with literally everyone. Nusra began to slowly lose power. They would go through a series of name changes ending up as Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham in 2017. There would be all kinds of splintering, merging and defection along the way, most notably with Fatah al-Sham, and Ahrar al-Sham. The reasons are murky and they never renounced their membership or allegiance to AQ proper. AQ reportedly gave their blessing to the change/split and there was pressure from the Gulf States funding Nusra who wanted the name change and distance from AQ and ISIS for the group or they would pull funding. Calling themselves Nusra instead of al-Qaeda in Syria had worked for a few years, but the MSM had finally given up the ghost of the brave secular freedom fighters of the FSA and were begrudgingly acknowledging just who was the rebel power in Syria.

al Qeda in Syria is not dead. Last estimates I looked at in 2018 had them around 10k fighters, but they are far from the power they once were.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net

ISIS Bride who called for Americans to be killed on Twitter now begging to be allowed to come to the US when she was never a US Citizen.

US Department of State responds with a Fuck off.
"Swift also argued that the US withdrawal of troops from Syria puts her status at risk,"
This lawyer needs to be kicked in the nuts. What's the fucking argument here?
"This chick is a terrorist, left Alabama to be a terrorist, was shocked that it wasn't how she dreamed, not she should come home."??????

What the fuck is wrong with people like this? She has to be autistic as fuck.

Cast Away

Fanning the flames
kiwifarms.net
"Swift also argued that the US withdrawal of troops from Syria puts her status at risk,"
This lawyer needs to be kicked in the nuts. What's the fucking argument here?
"This chick is a terrorist, left Alabama to be a terrorist, was shocked that it wasn't how she dreamed, not she should come home."??????

What the fuck is wrong with people like this? She has to be autistic as fuck.
Considering she left America to go to some shithole nation to be the wife of a towel head apostate she probably is fucked in the head somehow.

The phrase "you made your own bed now lay in it" comes to mind...

Syria is entirely within their rights to deport all these foreign-born terrorists back to their home countries and not waste further resources imprisoning them or dealing with the legal wrangling to execute them. Lord knows they have enough problems without having to deal with all these western jihadis and their broodmares.

Ignore how unsympathetic the actual terrorists are for a moment and consider this: do countries like the United Kingdom not bear some responsibility for allowing Muslim communities within their country to fester to the point that a number of British-born Muslims think going to wage a jihad in another country is a good idea? Should they not be made to acknowledge that letting Muslims not integrate and tolerating their backwards ideology and barbaric practices out of a naive commitment to "cultural relativism" was an irresponsible and cowardly decision?

To me, the proper way cases like this should be handled is for the terrorists to be deported back to their home country, tried for treason, and summarily executed. I can't help but feel that the United Kingdom is taking the easy way out once again, mostly likely out of a fear of the inevitable riots that would happen in their country if they actually dared to put this woman on trial. Provided a literal treasonous jihadist could even get convicted of treason in the modern UK's courts.
I support the fact that the regime in Syria would be well within its rights to simply deport all foreign born combatants. At the same time they are in the unique position, that as terrorists are not considered combatants and outside of the Geneva convention, then it's not exactly illegal for them to go missing and never be seen again or openly persecuted and put through a trial process (show trial lets face it,) in order to show the legitimacy of the regime as well and to act as a deterrent for future fighters and Islamist. Which either options the Syrian regime is in it's right to do.

As for the UK government accepting the blame of not being able to integrate Muslims into the local population, this has been one of the long standing problems of multiculturalism, and the thought that it can be forced upon a population to integrate just doesn't work. Just as you have a large British Jewish population in England that is integrated into greater British culture, you also have Sephardic Jews who do not integrate and haven't been induced to do so, despite several instances of being forcibly ejected from the UK.

They are a parallel culture, and this is the major issue I think that exists within UK politics is that they have not been particular in who they let in, in terms of Muslims. What I mean by this is that there are specific groups of Muslims who are more peaceful and less prone to violence around the world, but these groups are often considered minorities within Islam itself. Sufi, Druza, Alawites, are all forms of Islam that aren't as stringent as Shia or Sunni sects.

These however are overshadowed by Sunni's and Shia immigration and in much greater numbers, so there is less chance for a more moderate form of Islam to have a reforming influence on the Muslims already in Britain. The governments main mistake in this is not monitoring who they allow to build or preach within mosques as it's been shown that most of the mosque growth in the UK is Saudi funded and Wahabist. Wahabism is the fundamentalist form of Islam that ISIS practices ruthlessly.

The UK government has also failed to seek it's own opinions on Islamic experts outside of the faith itself. What I mean by this is, is that when you look at all of the major advisory roles they are all occupied by moderate Muslims, but time and time again you will have these experts not actually point out the causes of the problems, that cause extremism, because fundamentally the religion does encourage extremism.

Imam Tawhidi in Australia is the only moderate Muslim voice I've seen within Western Muslim Intelligensia, that argues for full reforming of the religion to remove those elements that produce extremism.

I honestly wish the UK government would for its own sake actually grow a backbone and not just say that multiculturalism has failed in the UK but actually point out where it has failed and why. The simple fact that Muslims are often at the forefront of the argument is because they comprise the largest group of peoples who have come to Britain, and are the only main culture that exhibits this sort of militarism.

The government has been a soft touch for a long time, and like the majority of western elites supported by their media class really have no idea of what the real world is like, or choose to ignore it because it would cost them their jobs and their seats in parliament or they've targeted it as a potential voting bloc.

I agree it's a dodge by the UK government but look at it from this perspective. UK has no death penalty, so even if the actions of the jihadi's are considered treason and a conviction wasn't overturned by some glory seeking human rights lawyer, they wouldn't be up for anything more than life imprisonment. The UK prison systems already have huge issues with Islamic radicalization in the prison systems so your not actually effectively removing the problem by imprisoning the jihadis either.

As for a giant set of riots in the street if a conviction or execution was granted, I think that the UK is in such a state that if there was an open cases of excessive violence from Muslims to non-muslims then the government wouldn't have plausible deniability any longer and that there would be a mobilization among the natives to force through change.

At the same time, the children that would return with them will be left in the care of the same families that raised their children's and in some way contributed to their development in becoming fundamentalist, rightly or wrongly. I understand this might be the case with everyone, but I have no emotional skin in the game, so it would ultimately come down to a facts vs feelings issue for me, the children should not remain in the families/communities that enabled the radicalization of the parents.

tl;dr al Qeda in Syria is not dead. Last estimates I looked at in 2018 had them around 10k fighters, but they are far from the power they once were.

Not exactly. ISIS came to Syria on orders of al-Qaeda proper as Jabhat al-Nusra to be AQ's franchise in Syria. This was carried out by the Islamic State of Iraq, formerly al Qaeda in Iraq under al Zarqawi(AQIZ) among other names, and their leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. AQ and AQIZ had a somewhat tenuous relationship all the way up to Zarqawi and bin Laden. Zarqawi had been a disciple of bin Laden's ever since the WTC bombing and got his blessing to start AQIZ when the US invaded and occupied Iraq. But, where bin Laden's philosophy was to unite muslims against Western imperialism, Zarqawi's was basically to put all kuffar and infidels to the sword. Kuffar included all Sunni who didn't believe exactly what he believed and not just Shia.

Nusra went gangbusters in Syria because the FSA was fractured, ill equipped, ill trained. Nusra provided motivated fighters and began providing crushing victories. Extremely secular and not all terrorist FSA freedom fighters began flocking to their banner in order to be on the winning team. In 2013 Baghdadi announced that Nusra was joining the Islamic State of Iraq to become the ISIS. This did not sit well with Nusra's leader Abu Mohammad al-Julani as it was not being ordered by AQ's leader Zawahiri. There was a lot of confusion around this time as all the organizations began putting out contradictory press releases as to what what going on. In the end Baghdadi said fuck all y'all, this is happening and Nusra split.

ISIS and Nusra would go to war with each other. ISIS went to war with literally everyone. Nusra began to slowly lose power. They would go through a series of name changes ending up as Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham in 2017. There would be all kinds of splintering, merging and defection along the way, most notably with Fatah al-Sham, and Ahrar al-Sham. The reasons are murky and they never renounced their membership or allegiance to AQ proper. AQ reportedly gave their blessing to the change/split and there was pressure from the Gulf States funding Nusra who wanted the name change and distance from AQ and ISIS for the group or they would pull funding. Calling themselves Nusra instead of al-Qaeda in Syria had worked for a few years, but the MSM had finally given up the ghost of the brave secular freedom fighters of the FSA and were begrudgingly acknowledging just who was the rebel power in Syria.

al Qeda in Syria is not dead. Last estimates I looked at in 2018 had them around 10k fighters, but they are far from the power they once were.
Hasn't it been the case that Al-Queda have drawn themselves back from Syria and have instead been supporting Houthi rebels in the Yemen? At least that's what I can remember when I last read up on the subject.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
>Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott also criticised the actions of the Home Office. She tweeted: "It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship. This is callous and inhumane."
Callous and inhumane is what this rancid bitch was up to in Syria in the first place, she's just reaping what she sowed. Sucks for the kid, but one quick fuck can make another. If you want human life to have more value than that, don't join an execution squad that murders civilians.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott also criticised the actions of the Home Office. She tweeted: "It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship. This is callous and inhumane."
Callous and inhumane is what this rancid bitch was up to in Syria in the first place, she's just reaping what she sowed. Sucks for the kid, but one quick fuck can make another. If you want human life to have more value than that, don't join an execution squad that murders civilians.
Lol Flabbott can fuck off. She wouldn't be saying that if it was a white girl pissing off to Ireland to join the IRA.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
"The baby son of Shamima Begum - who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces has said. "
It’s always sad to see innocent children die, but I really don’t get the outrage about this particular kid’s death?

If the mother really wanted him to live, she’d plead with the journalists that interviewed her, and anyone really, to take him away from her and get him to Britain.
She gave several interviews and photoshoots in the refugee camp, and never, at any point, has she begged for her son to be brought to Britain without her in order for him to survive.

It was always about her - “I want to live in Britain, so that I can raise my son”, “I want to come back”, “Have sympathy for ME”.

I’m fairly certain there would be more effort to bring the kid back alone if that was even an option.
Given the amount of stupid fundraisers that get raised daily, wouldn’t have put it past someone to go ahead and raise funds to get the kid out of the refugee camp.
Or put more pressure on the Home Office to repatriate the baby alone.

But no, that jihadi whore just wouldn’t let go of her meal and sympathy ticket. And now, a child is dead.

(Still have more pity for the Yazidi and Syrian refugee children that died as a result of the conflict, than for Begum’s spawn though).

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I think we should have at large in western world take a stand against violently and/or criminally behaving immigrants and fast. I think number one being that if you get caught being seriously violent, part of organized crime of any kind or repetitively breaking the law, deportation and losing gained citizenship should be automatic part of legal punishment up to third generation. Sure, there needs to be some wiggle room for speeding tickets, being involved in a singular drunken bar fight or other stupid minor legal mistakes but I think it’s fine to say if you come here you and your family need to be a good people or GTFO.

The third generation because most radicalization happens to the second and third generations. People who originally move here, tend to just want to live their lives and are busy getting used to a new country and culture. They have seen horrors and/or have realistic picture of their origins and have chosen their new place for a reason. Second and third other hand often deal with not fitting in 100 % with immigrants or locals. There can be very large culture cap between home and school. It’s often uncomfortable having to explain your family’s wierd habits or traditions to pears and justify normal local behaviors to your parents and extended family. Many teenagers can feel very alone and as such be good targets to cult like elements. Also often having rosy picture of your roots isn’t helping.

I think that deportation should be extended to anyone who is dependent on the person being deported. Not only would it keep families together (witch was the reason many of them are here in the first place), it would work as insensitive to many people. Some people just need strong social pressure from their close ones to behave. Seriously, there are plenty of people who are willing to ignore consequences on themselves but not on their kids or their parents getting super pissed off from losing abilities to meet their grandkids on a weekend.

It’s always sad to see innocent children die, but I really don’t get the outrage about this particular kid’s death?

If the mother really wanted him to live, she’d plead with the journalists that interviewed her, and anyone really, to take him away from her and get him to Britain.
She gave several interviews and photoshoots in the refugee camp, and never, at any point, has she begged for her son to be brought to Britain without her in order for him to survive.

It was always about her - “I want to live in Britain, so that I can raise my son”, “I want to come back”, “Have sympathy for ME”.

I’m fairly certain there would be more effort to bring the kid back alone if that was even an option.
Given the amount of stupid fundraisers that get raised daily, wouldn’t have put it past someone to go ahead and raise funds to get the kid out of the refugee camp.
Or put more pressure on the Home Office to repatriate the baby alone.

But no, that jihadi whore just wouldn’t let go of her meal and sympathy ticket. And now, a child is dead.

(Still have more pity for the Yazidi and Syrian refugee children that died as a result of the conflict, than for Begum’s spawn though).
Considering the child mortality rate in 3rd world countries its really not remarkable that the child did not survive very long in an area with limited services and probably limited aid. Especially if it's being administrated by rebel forces in Syria, the bulk of anything useful will be going towards combatants, not political enemies.

Hate to play devils advocate here, and it's probably not the case, but.

1. Failed to gain asylum on the strength of her son being the innocent party in all of this.
  2. Husband is either dead in a ditch or in some prison somewhere to rot.
  3. Has no skills or usefulness outside of being a brood mare for ISIS (and even then wasn't able to keep all her children alive.)
How convenient then that her little bundle of joy wasn't around long enough to put strain on an already stressful situation. Now all she needs to do is get her husband recognized as dead which under law free her to marry someone else. If her current state, that is literally her only way out of that refugee camp, and to start putting some semblance of a life back together.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Considering the child mortality rate in 3rd world countries its really not remarkable that the child did not survive very long in an area with limited services and probably limited aid. Especially if it's being administrated by rebel forces in Syria, the bulk of anything useful will be going towards combatants, not political enemies.

Hate to play devils advocate here, and it's probably not the case, but.

1. Failed to gain asylum on the strength of her son being the innocent party in all of this.
  2. Husband is either dead in a ditch or in some prison somewhere to rot.
  3. Has no skills or usefulness outside of being a brood mare for ISIS (and even then wasn't able to keep all her children alive.)
How convenient then that her little bundle of joy wasn't around long enough to put strain on an already stressful situation. Now all she needs to do is get her husband recognized as dead which under law free her to marry someone else. If her current state, that is literally her only way out of that refugee camp, and to start putting some semblance of a life back together.
It's unsurprising that her child died. Sad, but unsurprising.

And her husband is alive and "well" in a prison not far from the refugee camp. He's giving interviews and all.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47431249

Given that he's a public figure in a sense himself, doubt she can't really just declare him dead and move on. That, and Begum did say that she still loves him and wants to stay with him.
In addition, she was pretty much repudiated from ISIS for appearing unveiled and "denouncing" the State in her interviews, to the point where she received death threats and had to flee the refugee camp. So now, she's a kuffar like the rest of us.

Honestly, I don't really see any prospects for her unless she renounces Islam completely, and then branches out into anti-radicalization activism. But given that she seems clueless and borderline exceptional, doubt she'll have enough presence of mind to work towards that goal. Not when she can try to worm her way back into Britain with her terrorist hubby.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino