Law ISIS brides ask not to be judged harshly - The traitorous whores have been through alot apparently

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
It still boils my brain how the radical feminists are so in hock with Islam and yet hold special hatred for Christianity. Out of all the major global religions, Christianity is the only one that views women as equal before god.
It's because of the institutional dislike of Christianity from the educational upper echelons that set policy. It all starts there.

It really is that simple.

As a related aside, you should hear the mental gymnastics some Orthodox Jewish women engage in to say that they secretly hold all the power because Judaism is matrilineal, because Esther, etc.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure a state stripping a citizen/subject (UK exceptionalism) of their citizenship is a big deal and possibly illegal. This case should be tested in court, if only.to slap down Sajid Javid abusing his powers to further his political career. Fuck ISIS brides, but also fuck arsehole ministers making up shit.

Edit: added a word

• Feels
Reactions: glass_houses

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Stupid's been given legal aid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721

The families of the Hillsborough victims didn't.
Fuck England. They are beyond exceptional, beyond stupidity, beyond this 'woke' culture infesting western countries. They are garbage. Suicidal, self hating, pretentious garbage. This woman should be barred from ever returning to the UK but just you watch, she will. Legal aid has been granted, give it a few months and they'll send a plane. She won't be punished. She won't sit in jail or be executed or even fined. She'll return home, like nothing happened.

Things on the internet rarely bother me, but this does. This is disgustingly irresponsible, disrespectful of the dead in the war, the taxpayers, soldiers, etc. Everyone who thought this was a good idea is the living embodiment of asinine and should be publically shamed.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Fuck England. They are beyond exceptional, beyond stupidity, beyond this 'woke' culture infesting western countries. They are garbage. Suicidal, self hating, pretentious garbage. This woman should be barred from ever returning to the UK but just you watch, she will. Legal aid has been granted, give it a few months and they'll send a plane. She won't be punished. She won't sit in jail or be executed or even fined. She'll return home, like nothing happened.

Things on the internet rarely bother me, but this does. This is disgustingly irresponsible, disrespectful of the dead in the war, the taxpayers, soldiers, etc. Everyone who thought this was a good idea is the living embodiment of asinine and should be publically shamed.
Stripping her citizenship was a decent move, but a better move would be to do what the US does with its citizens it manages to capture waging war against its interests.

He's been kept in the clink and ADX (briefly) for the last decade or so. There are some screechings about letting him go but he has another decade left on his 20 years. And we gave him 20 years without actually proving he actually did anything while a member of the Taliban and involved in that Prison riot in Afghanistan. I suppose he may get released by 2030, but not for long as we will probably arrest him again for something else. IMO though its preferable to the Obama option of simply drone striking our problem children, or in the case of the UK simply washing our hands of them.

You are right though, the UK absolutely does not have the fortitude to actually punish the bitch. Which is probably while Javid doesn't want to bring her back.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
It still boils my brain how the radical feminists are so in hock with Islam and yet hold special hatred for Christianity. Out of all the major global religions, Christianity is the only one that views women as equal before god. FFS, women are allowed to gasp worship in the same space as men. Not even hindus, buddhists or conservative jews allow that shit. Let alone muslims. Even the old pagan religions didn't allow for it. The fact that western women have so much freedom now is a direct result of them being given far more liberal religious licence under christianity then any other faith. Why on earth would they want to import an ideology that views them as chattel? We may never know. But they may come to rue the day.
Not just women, you've seen the typical beta male cuck who will defend Islam and support the Middle East while dissing their home country (usually America, some English speaking place or Western/Northern Europe).

All while time and time again Islam followers have shown they don't give two shits about these people. Hell, you're more likely to find support with the very religions that these hate so much then Islam.

So it begs the question, why do so many of these people seem to put Islam and the Middle East on a damn pedestal?

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
So it begs the question, why do so many of these people seem to put Islam and the Middle East on a damn pedestal?
Well, let's see. American and European history courses talk all the time about how terrible the Crusades were, how the Catholic Church persecuted Gallileo so horribly because of science (never mind that the actual reason he got owned so hard was because he was autistic enough to basically call the Pope a tard), et cetera et cetera.

What do American and European history courses teach about Islam?

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Well, let's see. American and European history courses talk all the time about how terrible the Crusades were, how the Catholic Church persecuted Gallileo so horribly because of science (never mind that the actual reason he got owned so hard was because he was autistic enough to basically call the Pope exceptional), et cetera et cetera.

True. But in this age of internet when you can find and verify anything online it amazes me just how ignorant and biased people still are nowadays.

Could be bias info too. I went to a Catholic high school and we had to learn about world religions history and even I noticed that my teacher was "telling white lies/softening" the brutality and messed up laws of Islam. Lest anyone mention that Aisha was allegedly 6-9 and likely no older then a teenager at most.

glass_houses

Mind the spines.
kiwifarms.net
Not just women, you've seen the typical beta male cuck who will defend Islam and support the Middle East while dissing their home country (usually America, some English speaking place or Western/Northern Europe).

All while time and time again Islam followers have shown they don't give two shits about these people. Hell, you're more likely to find support with the very religions that these hate so much then Islam.

It's fashionable. Nothing else but fashion is at play here. It's fashionable to slag the society they're in and it's fashionable to cheer for (what they perceive as) the underdog. Simple as that.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Stripping her citizenship was a decent move, but a better move would be to do what the US does with its citizens it manages to capture waging war against its interests.

He's been kept in the clink and ADX (briefly) for the last decade or so. There are some screechings about letting him go but he has another decade left on his 20 years. And we gave him 20 years without actually proving he actually did anything while a member of the Taliban and involved in that Prison riot in Afghanistan. I suppose he may get released by 2030, but not for long as we will probably arrest him again for something else. IMO though its preferable to the Obama option of simply drone striking our problem children, or in the case of the UK simply washing our hands of them.

You are right though, the UK absolutely does not have the fortitude to actually punish the bitch. Which is probably while Javid doesn't want to bring her back.
Apparently Lindh is to be released next month. He got Irish citizenship while incarcerated in the US, so he'll be going there afterward.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/john-walker-lindh/

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True. But in this age of internet when you can find and verify anything online it amazes me just how ignorant and biased people still are nowadays.

Could be bias info too. I went to a Catholic high school and we had to learn about world religions history and even I noticed that my teacher was "telling white lies/softening" the brutality and messed up laws of Islam. Lest anyone mention that Aisha was allegedly 6-9 and likely no older then a teenager at most.
Every so often I go down this rabbit hole where I try to learn more about Islam. It usually goes like this:
  1. Notice something like that some Muslims claim slavery is ok, while other Muslims are argue they're full of shit. Wonder what the truth is and google something like "Is slavery allowed in the Quran"
  2. Find a bunch of apology articles about slavery is definitely not allowed in the Quran because it's the religion of peace, and that contradicts not harming people. Or how actually, Muhammed really wanted to get rid of slavery, but he didn't want to come out and say it so just made rules for being nicer to slaves, so the Quran was actually really progressive for its time!
  3. Find wikipedia which is usually useless
  4. Also find a bunch of anti Muslim sites, that usually go something like this: "Of course slavery is allowed because Muhammad, the pedophile, LOVED slavery because he's a stupid, violent piece of shit and a pedophile. Here are a bunch of verses and hadiths talking about how much he loved slavery"
  5. Look up the actual referenced material. Quran sites are invariably shitty to navigate and the thing is barely readable anyway, but it usually mostly says what the anti Muslim sites say it does. Sometimes they clearly take things out of context though.

So I come away not really knowing what the deal is but really getting the impression slavery is probably ok... but I'm not surprised that most people probably stop at step 2, MAYBE step 3. I would nope away from the heavily biased sites if I were a typical liberal too. But those sites actually reference something I can look up. That is extra work though, and it's honestly pretty confusing.
I don't know a lot about the Quran. I don't want to read the thing. I don't know which Hadiths people think are "accurate" or if something is later said in the Quran which supersedes the earlier stuff, in which case I don't know the chronology.
How many people actually read the Quran? I don't know muslims but I know fundies, and none of them actually read the bible lol. They just listen to what other people tell them, and read the few verses they like and think they understand. If they find something that seems contradictory, either with their own views or within the bible itself, they find a smarter person to explain it to them so they feel better.

Bonus: Sometimes I find a muslim forum discussing how sex slavery IS in the Quran and it's ok

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
It's fashionable. Nothing else but fashion is at play here. It's fashionable to slag the society they're in and it's fashionable to cheer for (what they perceive as) the underdog. Simple as that.
If you think about it, education policy is also dominated by tastemakers and fads. My bad for not mentioning it.

Tastemakers are generally vapid as hell.

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Well, let's see. American and European history courses talk all the time about how terrible the Crusades were, how the Catholic Church persecuted Gallileo so horribly because of science (never mind that the actual reason he got owned so hard was because he was autistic enough to basically call the Pope a tard), et cetera et cetera.

The only thing I remember covering was The Five Pillars of Islam briefly, but my World History teacher was the head football coach who didn't actually teach, we just read, so.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino