Israel "Izzy" Galvez / iglvzx - Sarah Nyberg Pedo Defense Force, Overweight Tub of Nazi Cis Male Beaner Lard Who Hates Kiwi Farms.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't understand the hate for mombot, it's all centered on the narrative, "She's not an ACTUAL Japanese woman with two kids. She's pretending. She's actually a white man." It seems pretty racist and misogynistic to assume all Japanese women are supposed to be submissive, caring, and naive, like the stereotypical anime woman. Newsflash, this isn't fiction.
It's like they haven't even followed her for more than a week, she regularly posts in Japanese and talks to other Japanese users, in Japanese. Yeah, she knows English because she lived in the US since she was a teen, but I know people from Spanish countries who learned English only from using the internet and they type exactly like an American native. It's not that hard.
These scum hate "people of color" who disagree with them far more than "actual literal Nazis," because white people who disagree with them play into their narrative.

They literally can't mentally cope with the idea that there are "people of color" who think they're absolute, utter idiots. It causes severe cognitive dissonance, and they have to call them Uncle Toms or even worse things, like "house niggers." You see, it's okay if you're a leftist and you call black people niggers.

Izzy is one of the worst of these scumbags, even though he is personally the dumbest beaner faggot who ever lived.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Izzy, he's a male feminist ally. He does some things that are probably in good intentions, but the fact he brags about it shows he's only in it to stroke his ego. It builds into him further and suddenly he feels like The Invincible Hero and he must use his powers to fight all bad things in ANY way, because he's doing it for "good". Izzy's, "I'm sorry for being publicly pissed off and stressed, I've been fighting fascism on the internet all day," just brings in people to see how "good" of a male feminist ally he is.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Izzy, he's a male feminist ally. He does some things that are probably in good intentions, but the fact he brags about it shows he's only in it to stroke his ego. It builds into him further and suddenly he feels like The Invincible Hero and he must use his powers to fight all bad things in ANY way, because he's doing it for "good". Izzy's, "I'm sorry for being publicly pissed off and stressed, I've been fighting fascism on the internet all day," just brings in people to see how "good" of a male feminist ally he is.
He's even "marginalized" by the people supposedly on his own side and on numerous blocklists.

I guess "marginalized" just means nobody likes me for being a fat, insufferable prick who annoys everyone he interacts with.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino