Israel-Palestine Containment Thread - Containment for the off topic shit from the Gaza Happening thread

Gutts

Blood and Guts
kiwifarms.net
We talking about the Bible?
image0.jpg

Nall

kiwifarms.net
In the golden years newfaggots like you would of been halal'd within the week of registration and sent running back to the safety of your reddit and tumblr pages. To type up gaint walls of text about how the big bad K-Farmers are evil and you totally aren't bad like them, that your curiosity got the best of you. That you've let the rebellious urge to be naughty and edgy run through your veins, but at heart you are truly a good Christian boy.

Newfaggots like you and this kind of newfaggotry like thinking is what is ruining this website. You and your kin are the nail in the coffin of what was once the great Kiwi Farms (tm). You should be ashamed to call yourself a K-Farmer.

In fact, I bet you dont even call yourself one, do you? You’re ashamed aren't you? What would mommy and daddy say if they found out? What about your friends, your popularity? No, a newfaggot like you would never feel pride in their interactions with this community. Would never proudly wear their K-Farmer shirts in public. I have 4 official and 1 counterfeit, but thats besides the point because a newfaggot like you would never own a single one let alone wear it outside of the safety of their bedroom!

Fuck off newfaggot, fuck off all of you newfaggots. You sicken me.

Go do a kickflip into traffic.
holy shit this is really fucking cringe

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
>You have to support the people who subvert your country because mouth breathers on twitter hate Israel too
Now that's some sound logic
Commies have surprising blindness to race, winghnats have surprising blindness to class

If you won't change your attitude towards the class question, you will never win any meaningful power beyond disgruntled blue collars. Rich class have learned since the Weimar Republic and stars aren't going to align in your favor they did in 1933.

Last edited:

Fentanyl Floyd

(((they)))/(((them)))
kiwifarms.net
Commies have surprising blindness to race, winghnats have surprising blindness to race.

If you won't change your attitude towards the class question, you will never win any meaningful power beyond disgruntled blue collars. Rich class have learned since the Weimar Republic and stars aren't going to align in your favor they did in 1933.
What does this have to do with hating Israel? The commiefags on twatter are virtue signalling, I hate Israel because I know about all the shit they've done to the west. Fuck Israel, but fuck islam too I hope they both eviscerate one another while I watch from the comfort of my home