Israel-Palestine Containment Thread - Containment for the off topic shit from the Gaza Happening thread

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Palestinian Arabs enjoy far greater freedom in Israel than they could ever hope to enjoy under Hamas (or really any other Arab state, for that matter)
A lot of things that are called freedom are not freedom at all.

(Palestinians and israel examination starts at about 3 minutes)

Last edited:

Cats

The Busy World of G3
kiwifarms.net
Why don't the Israelites just tell the Palestinians that God said they could have their land? I'm sure they would understand, and then they could all stop fighting. Jews are the chosen people, after all. Everyone knows that. They teach you that in school for crying out loud.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why don't the Israelites just tell the Palestinians that God said they could have their land? I'm sure they would understand, and then they could all stop fighting. Jews are the chosen people, after all. Everyone knows that. They teach you that in school for crying out loud.
I don't know what planet you're from, but here on Earth, the jews do not actually run the schools and they do not actually teach students that they are god's chosen people. But I know, you're just shitposting, you don't actually believe that and you're just exaggerating (but you wish it were true). No one is truly angry at the kikes and those rants are fake, it's all just le shitposting. You were sent to this thread for a reason and it's not because jannies are jewish cattle herders, it's an intervention to tell you to stop being such a fucking tard.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cool to see that video translated like that, my buddy (nobodytm) made it heres the full version.
IMG_20210519_052309.png
Link doesn't work for me.

Pretty sure this is the full interview though:
I have listened to it before though. Mostly good stuff.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
A lot of things that are called freedom are not freedom at all.

(Palestinians and israel examination starts at about 3 minutes)
Rubbish. Freedom is the power an individual has to live as they choose, think what they want, and speak their mind openly. No amount of doublespeak will change the fact that there is far more freedom in Israel than there is in the Palestinian territories.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rubbish. Freedom is the power an individual has to live as they choose, think what they want, and speak their mind openly. No amount of doublespeak will change the fact that there is far more freedom in Israel than there is in the Palestinian territories.
Is there any chance for palestinian leadership success in israel? Would palestinians really consider it freedom to have no political destiny?

It's rubbish to think that being annexed is "liberation". Doublespeak indeed.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Is there any chance for palestinian leadership success in israel? Would palestinians really consider it freedom to have no political destiny?

It's rubbish to think that being annexed is "liberation". Doublespeak indeed.
Palestinians have been elected to leadership positions in Israel. Remind me how many Jews have been elected in the Palestinian territories?

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Palestinians have been elected to leadership positions in Israel. Remind me how many Jews have been elected in the Palestinian territories?
What's the name of the last palestinian prime minister of israel? Lol.

Carla Cogs

HIV addicted AIDS hooker
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about Jews and Pali refugees are bottom of the society human scum in every country they live.
That's all. Feels good to write that.

celebrityskin

kiwifarms.net
There hasn't been one, but the fact remains that they aren't prevented from running, and Israeli Palestinians are in no way disenfranchised. The Palestinian leadership haven't even allowed elections in the territories they control for the past 15 years.
I don't consider myself 'Palestinian' (if you call an Israeli Druze a Palestinian to their face you will get your shit rocked) but I will say that I do think Arab leaders in Israel speak of totally legitimate grievances. Racism against Arabs does exist, as does discrimination in housing, some jobs etc. Everyone should definitely work to combat these.

However, these same leaders then parade around with an enemy flag even in demonstrations about the most uncontroversial issues (e.g poverty, crime in the Arab sector). Israeli Jews will never consider their Palestinian irredentism and ultranationalism as normal or at all acceptable, and rightly so. Their distain for this isn't racism, but a natural survival instinct. Arab society within Israel needs to change profoundly before they get to demand any kind of change from Israel itself.