ISWV Community thread - Destroying the Hugbox

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

TUG is a gay-ops faggotron (who should be cancelled by now), but Senpai is just a bootyblasted clout chaser. That is all.

View attachment 1211885
A fine example of a butthurt person that didnt get 15min of Rekieta fame. Dont forget the idiot had to apologise to Nick for making fake drama.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
People should pay a bit more attention to Kayla May, she just keeps on having a hand in this drama somehow.

And as for many of those people that scream at those for "creating drama". My opinion on it is this (for any of you lurkers in here):

Shut the fuck up you gaslighting scumfucks because we can all tell it's you fucks creating the drama and then blaming others for it. This victim blaming bullshit is getting really old and it's clear you need a scapegoat to continue your fuckery.

Get bent you losers.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for Sushi and Kayla get exposed, we already have male dramawhores we don't need literal costhots.
Consluts can fuck off. Cosplayers that do the lewd I can tolerate or even respect if they are not cunts. But Consults, to hell with them, let the Lemon Fürher take them.

She's a dangerhair, so why is anyone surprised she's got a hand in the drama?
One: give people a chance so if they fuck off they got not excuses when people didn't jump on them from day one.

Two: Bitch-cunt is one of the people that stays out of the fire like Sabrat, people know she's got a bigger hand in the drama, it's just that people go main after other people so they forget about that sneaky shank.

spirit of e m o s h

apparently a problem
kiwifarms.net
People should pay a bit more attention to Kayla May, she just keeps on having a hand in this drama somehow.

And as for many of those people that scream at those for "creating drama". My opinion on it is this (for any of you lurkers in here):

Shut the fuck up you gaslighting scumfucks because we can all tell it's you fucks creating the drama and then blaming others for it. This victim blaming bullshit is getting really old and it's clear you need a scapegoat to continue your fuckery.

Get bent you losers.
I go for who's in charge but I'm also observant of those who are quiet on the frontlines. There's a reason Kayla has been quiet. It's because she's talking a lot in their small circles.
That much is common sense more so than it is speculation.
Ultimately when you expose the capn the whole crew goes down with it.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

Get bent you losers.
Just by observing you can see Sushis, her cosplayer posse & simps MO.

They stir up shit.
People call them out on it.
Sushi hides under the block and replays with her first tweet how she gets harassed and why she always has to block people.
She then follows up with the 2nd tweet that is the victim card.
Then her little Sushi posse and simps drop with their tweets calling it fake drama and start @ others of her cronies into the convo to defend her, repeating the fake drama story and how no one wants to hear their side of the story.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Just by observing you can see Sushis, her cosplayer posse & simps MO.

They stir up shit.
People call them out on it.
Sushi hides under the block and replays with her first tweet how she gets harassed and why she always has to block people.
She then follows up with the 2nd tweet that is the victim card.
Then her little Sushi posse and simps drop with their tweets calling it fake drama and start @ others of her cronies into the convo to defend her, repeating the fake drama story and how no one wants to hear their side of the story.
A thot's a thot. ISWV thots or KV thots doesnt matter. Con scene is already full of degenerate and Consluts are basically the queenbees of the con cliques except its taken to a whole other level because consluts are basically ugly to average looking chicks that missed out on being popular in HS and see it as their chance to be on top for once.

People simping for white trailer trash version of a conslut are just as pathetic as the likes of BT and penguinfag.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
A thot's a thot. ISWV thots or KV thots doesnt matter. Con scene is already full of degenerate and Consluts are basically the queenbees of the con cliques except its taken to a whole other level because consluts are basically ugly to average looking chicks that missed out on being popular in HS and see it as their chance to be on top for once.

People simping for white trailer trash version of a conslut are just as pathetic as the likes of BT and penguinfag.
Toxic Sushi wanted to be number 1 girl in iswv. Her body count of females she went after in iswv is high.
Say dis in china engrish voice:
"SUSHI NUMBA 1"