ISWV Community thread - Destroying the Hugbox

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting:

The trash sleeping with the rotten fish? Food for thotz.

The absolute dumpster fire that was "believebulma" pretty much takes up the majority of video (not without merit, btw).
Other than that, the drunk YF thirsting (no pun intended, I swear) Gothic Sushi bit is interesting.
If there's more to it, that'll be fun.
On a side note, I did not know YF was married.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting:

The absolute dumpster fire that was "believebulma" pretty much takes up the majority of video (not without merit, btw).
Other than that, the drunk YF thirsting (no pun intended, I swear) Gothic Sushi bit is interesting.
If there's more to it, that'll be fun.
On a side note, I did not know YF was married.
Don't forget this.

The roast has only begun

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But isnt the stinky sushi saying she was too drunk that night? I wouldnt put it past her to go on and start the rumors how she almost slept with flash.
Maybe but YF is on record in one of Nick's streams talking about how he gets super wasted and YF himself can be disengenuous at times at best and a flat out liar at worst when it suits him if the whole phone dox fiasco was any indication.

That's the thing about two drunk idiots bumping uglies and doing the whisky dick nasty, they were probably too drunk to remember exactly what was said and what was done unless there are DMs proving contrary. Basically tl;dr: I can believe that Sushi started the rumors herself. But I can also believe that YF actually stooped that low in all of his drunken glory.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
I just think most of those fuckers are too dumb and disingenuous to be trusted as a moral Authority.

Reactions: Kosher Salt