• "kiwifarms.net, you win. You're going to get what you've wanted. Another tranny grave to piss on."

It tasted good and I didn't even die!good food from bad places

Discussion in 'Food' started by XYZpdq, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

1. Gas stations, convenience stores, shady trucks, all those places that might kill you but didn't (this time).

I've been getting the cheap five dollar instant pizza from 7-Eleven a lot lately since there's a 7-Eleven near me and I'm fucking lazy. Not a great pizza by any stretch but as a quick thing at the place they sell beer at 11pm it's not bad.
    Those minitacos are dope af if you have them make up a fresh batch for you, too.

XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  2. Abrakebabra, a kebab stand in the next town over's high street. A little below my standard because I'm used to chilli sauce on my kebabs, but it was still a great kebab and I didn't die.

• Like Like x 2
    Vrakks

Vrakks Ooh, here it comes! Here comes the night train!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Race Trac (a gas station) had some tasty breakfasts sandwiches i use to get daily

NIGGO KILLA

NIGGO KILLA They dont call me the "White Devil" for nuthing

kiwifarms.net
  4. Quiktrip sells really good taquitos.

NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState NEET Little Blue Fidget Spinner That's Right 4 U!

kiwifarms.net
  5. I once got a pulled pork sandwich from a tiny portable BBQ trailer in a Safeway parking lot that was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. The outside of the trailer was filthy and beat to shit and the inside was probably no better, but it's a good thing i didn't get a good look inside or I wouldn't have eaten that sandwich.

Un Platano

Un Platano big blatano xDDDD
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.