• ”I assume that "cows" or lolcows are people that these losers consider overweight.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Italian Parade Features 100 Foot Tall Animatronic Trump Statue as God EmperorSupposed to be Mocking Trump But You Need 200 IQ to Understand

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by JosephTX, Feb 10, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.newsweek.com/god-empero...e-it-makes-appearance-italys-carnival-1325517

1549777124432m.jpg

• Winner  x 94
    • Semper Fidelis  x 12
    • Like  x 4
    • Informative  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The love and effort that went into that power armor. What a thing of beauty. Next year pls to make Konrad Curze

• Agree Agree x 39
    • Like Like x 1
    Fareal

Fareal Supercommander of the Brave New World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Only in this timeline. Please, never tell me the ride is over.

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Feels Feels x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The size of that thing is incredible.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Inquisitor_BadAss

Inquisitor_BadAss Your daily dose of Karen

kiwifarms.net
  5. Leave it to the Italians to do something bad ass.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Like Like x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

Nacho Man Randy Salsa Kiwi Farms World Champion

kiwifarms.net
  6. That's what Stormy said :tomgirl:

• Winner Winner x 36
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  7. i'd like to remind everyone that the balloon was funded by the british government themselves while the mastermind behind this masterpiece (Fabrizio Galli) was a single autistic warhammer fan

it almost brings tears to my eyes... :trump:

P.S. @Ponderous Pillock - it's your old avatar... but in real life

• Winner  x 44
    • Feels  x 5
    • Informative  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  8. The Trump Blimp was not funded by the British Government. It had to be approved by the Mayor and Met Police, which is why it wound up floating along at a comical 10 feet off the ground. Because nearly the entirety of London is restricted airspace.

To give the Mayor his dues, he did permit himself in a yellow bikini as well a few weeks later, but it got little similar coverage.

Also, this avatar was always kept ready to return gloriously.

Now.... now is the time for the God-Emperor to stride forth again.

• Informative  x 18
    • Winner  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. That thing's legit amazing.

What do they plan to do with it afterwards? It really ought to be put in a museum or something.

• Agree Agree x 25
    Norvic

Norvic too gay to lift
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is the best timeline. Plus, now we know that the Ultramarines do have a fan market in Italy. Gw take note!

And yes, this should be acheived for the future, that statue is a work of art!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Roof of the Whitehouse if there's any justice in this world.

• Winner Winner x 37
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kcbbq

kcbbq No controlling legal authority

kiwifarms.net
  12. Gotta love the difference between half-assing something to make a statement and actually caring about what you're making.

I wonder how long it's going to be before this shows up in the WH/Minis section of the 3D printing communities.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    ducktales4gameboy

ducktales4gameboy git push -a -m "fixed #221 (goddammit unity)"

kiwifarms.net
  13. Even if you hate the shit out of Trump, you gotta admit that's pretty cool. Heck I'm a Tyranid shitter and I think this is cool

I mean you don't have to, I'm sure woke jurnos right now are hammering out their thinkpieces about how this is literally rape and they're literally shaking and also Gamesworkshop needs to hire a sensitivity consultant because Warhammer is too problematic (because they don't play it and don't know the lore)

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Crocophile

Crocophile Θώθ what's this?

kiwifarms.net
  14. The discussion in the Trump Derangement Syndrome thread concluded that this is suppose to be critical of Trump.

1549745258993.jpg

They failed horribly in their satire.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. This is amazing. Just goes to show how creatively bankrupt and low effort progressives really are.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Night Owl

Night Owl How long have I waited...

kiwifarms.net
  16. Did he actually mean this or was it a preemptive "it was meant to be satire" excuse. I don't think anyone could be dumb enough to not see how this would play out.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. It’s stuff like this that keeps from going full accelerationist.

• Like Like x 3
    Ralph Barnhardt

Ralph Barnhardt I tried that once...it was alright I guess.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Except that God-Emperor Trump was supposed to be satirical, too:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah

kiwifarms.net
  19. The lore is pretty sweet, but to play you'd have to have a second and third job to get anything halfway decent. I had a little fun with it in the past, but I've moved on.

As for Trump, personally, I'm not really a fan, but I think this work of art is fucking fantastic! Belongs in a museum for future generations to enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm not sure how satirical that is. They list things like going to the Moon and Mars, not being racist and such etc. I would imagine if it was a negative thing, they would mention racism and all that, not going to the Moon.

If I wanted to defame sombody, saying they want to go to the Moon would be the last thing I would say. There is not a single mention of racisss, mysoggyknees and white privilage there.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.