Italian Parade Features 100 Foot Tall Animatronic Trump Statue as God Emperor - Supposed to be Mocking Trump But You Need 200 IQ to Understand

JosephTX

Tex. Penal Code § 9.42(b) (1994) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

https://www.newsweek.com/god-emperor-trump-float-presidents-face-it-makes-appearance-italys-carnival-1325517

The float featured Trump’s head, adorned with Romanesque crown. Instead of the president’s usually black or blue suit, he was dressed head to toe in gold armor and had talons instead of fingers on one of his hands.

In his hand was the Emperor’s Sword, which, in the series, has the ability to slice through even the strongest armor without requiring much effort. Written on the sword were the words, “Dazi Vostri,” which translates to “your duties.” Near the sword’s handles were four blue birds, reflecting the logo of the social media website Twitter, which the president has routinely used to berate his enemies and advocate for his positions.

Footage of the parade broadcast by NoiTv Lucca showed the massive float make its way down the parade route in Viareggio, Italy. Trump’s head, hands, eyes and arms were able to move, showing him scanning the crowds that amassed for the annual event.
1549777124432m.jpg

Ponderous Pillock

Perfectly Presidential
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'd like to remind everyone that the balloon was funded by the british government themselves while the mastermind behind this masterpiece (Fabrizio Galli) was a single autistic warhammer fan

it almost brings tears to my eyes... :trump:

P.S. @Ponderous Pillock - it's your old avatar... but in real life
The Trump Blimp was not funded by the British Government. It had to be approved by the Mayor and Met Police, which is why it wound up floating along at a comical 10 feet off the ground. Because nearly the entirety of London is restricted airspace.

To give the Mayor his dues, he did permit himself in a yellow bikini as well a few weeks later, but it got little similar coverage.

Also, this avatar was always kept ready to return gloriously.

Now.... now is the time for the God-Emperor to stride forth again.

Crocophile

Θώθ what's this?
kiwifarms.net
Even if you hate the shit out of Trump, you gotta admit that's pretty cool. Heck I'm a Tyranid shitter and I think this is cool

I mean you don't have to, I'm sure woke jurnos right now are hammering out their thinkpieces about how this is literally rape and they're literally shaking and also Gamesworkshop needs to hire a sensitivity consultant because Warhammer is too problematic (because they don't play it and don't know the lore)

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Even if you hate the shit out of Trump, you gotta admit that's pretty cool. Heck I'm a Tyranid shitter and I think this is cool

I mean you don't have to, I'm sure woke jurnos right now are hammering out their thinkpieces about how this is literally rape and they're literally shaking and also Gamesworkshop needs to hire a sensitivity consultant because Warhammer is too problematic (because they don't play it and don't know the lore)
The lore is pretty sweet, but to play you'd have to have a second and third job to get anything halfway decent. I had a little fun with it in the past, but I've moved on.

As for Trump, personally, I'm not really a fan, but I think this work of art is fucking fantastic! Belongs in a museum for future generations to enjoy.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
The discussion in the Trump Derangement Syndrome thread concluded that this is suppose to be critical of Trump.

View attachment 661921

They failed horribly in their satire.
I'm not sure how satirical that is. They list things like going to the Moon and Mars, not being racist and such etc. I would imagine if it was a negative thing, they would mention racism and all that, not going to the Moon.

If I wanted to defame sombody, saying they want to go to the Moon would be the last thing I would say. There is not a single mention of racisss, mysoggyknees and white privilage there.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino