Italy Loosens Their Gun Laws, Legalizes AR-15 Rifles -

Martys_not_smarty

Birthday
kiwifarms.net
I think there should be a trade off here, if they can get AR-15's maybe we should be able to start getting in some surplus AR-70's. Once upon a time you could open up a copy of shotgun news and they were, a whole plethora of European goodies to choose from, you had the Famas, Galil, AUG, Valmet, German made HK91's, the SPAS and yes the Beretta AR-70. If I had a time machine I'd go back to the 80's and get as many of these mentions as possible along with as many original Japanese made balisong knives I could put in my pockets.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to see others got gun sperging done for me.

I do want to say, any nation that honors it's people by letting them have fire arms gets a thumbs up.

defending yourself be it mugger or state is a God given right and it's nice to see when a nation makes any steps to have honored that because it's sure envouge to strip that now.

Never give em up never register em pasta niggers.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
The Zimbabwe tribesmen picked up guns from fallen British soldiers in the Rhodesian Bush War and they still got slaughtered because they didn't understand how to operate them.
Yup, look at pictures of Africans with modern guns. They don't maintain them for shit. Even sand niggers do a better job.
But are Somalians the same as Zimbabwe tribesmen? No. I'm sure the Somalians will be able to use the guns correctly, they are such a hard working people after all.
They're all idiots. It's a continent where they think fucking goats or virgins will cure aids.

Pop-Tart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

People do realize there are gun cultures out there besides the US right? India is developing one, Brazil has one, and even China has an underground version despite all the bans. I can get you examples and links of all of the above if anyone wants. With globalization, the internet, and the rise of a middle class making stuff is easier and cheaper then ever.

All you need is a lathe and drill press and those are getting cheaper and common in those areas of the world now. https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2018/10/17/sikligar-gunsmiths-of-madhya-pradesh/

Also this means that Italy (on top of Slovenia, Czech Republic, Germany, and Switzerland) has less strict laws then New Y0rk, DC, Cali, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. So officially people from those states can call those euros bubba rednecks.

Also Uberti one of the big manufacturers of western reproduction guns is in Italy.

Last edited:

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
"Italian culture, linked in the popular imagination with fine art, fashion and good food, does not typically conjure up the image of assault weapons. But in September, the government loosened gun laws, making it possible to own more guns like the AR-15, an assault rifle that has been used in numerous mass shootings in the United States, most recently a Pennsylvania synagogue where 11 were killed."

That one paragraph is one of the reasons I patently despise reporters/newspapers. First and foremost, trying to bring up facts that have nothing whatsoever to do with the actual story i.e. shootings in the United States, and not just any shooting. Oh no, but specifically the shooting in Pennsylvania. If the writer wanted to express a more benign but Leftward bias in the article he or she could have said something along the lines that certain Italians are worried that the new law might be putting too much firepower into the wrong hands, but the left being the left can't help themselves. Secondly, we have the usual intentional errors. The AR-15, for the guh zillionth time isn't a fucking assault rifle. Every single rifle that fits that actual description can fire full-automatic. The AR-15 can't. End of fucking story.

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

People do realize there are gun cultures out there besides the US right? India is developing one, Brazil has one, and even China has an underground version despite all the bans. I can get you examples and links of all of the above if anyone wants. With globalization, the internet, and the rise of a middle class making stuff is easier and cheaper then ever.

All you need is a lathe and drill press and those are getting cheaper and common in those areas of the world now. https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2018/10/17/sikligar-gunsmiths-of-madhya-pradesh/

Also this means that Italy (on top of Slovenia, Czech Republic, Germany, and Switzerland) has less strict laws then New Y0rk, DC, Cali, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. So officially people from those states can call those euros bubba rednecks.

Also Uberti one of the big manufacturers of western reproduction guns is in Italy.
Actually Italian gun laws are more liberal than American laws since Colt AR-15 #14 is owned by an Italian collector who found it in a Malaysian Army Armory which even though it was built in the United States, it can't ever legally return to the United States because it is a "foreign machine gun" thus illegal to import after 1968, and it wasn't registered before 1986.

Luckily under yuro gun I'll laws you're allowed to convert machine guns to semi-auto to be legal unlike America where anything that has ever fired full auto can never be declassified as a machine gun except by complete destruction of the reciever.

Assault rifle, as defined for a lot of people, includes plenty of semi-auto firearms.
Personally I'm progun as hell and even I call ARs and AKs assault rifles since honestly any other term is ambiguous and reeks of newspeak since god damn it the only difference between a real assault rifle and a pistol gripped, detactable magazine fed, intermediate rifle is one notch on the fire selector.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino