It's Cow Appreciation Day, which means people will be dressing up for some Chick-fil-A - Relevant to our interests

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently inventing a fake awareness day to sell chicken actually works.

181022112535-03-chick-fil-a-delivery-catering-strategy-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Tuesday is Cow Appreciation Day, when Chick-fil-A fans across the country indulge in a little light bovine cosplay for free food.
The chain is offering a free breakfast, lunch or dinner entree for its customers, but there is a catch: People have to dress up like a cow to get it.
What does dressing up as a cow entail? Would a few painted-on spots do? Or does one need to stoop to silicone udders to secure that sweet, sweet free meat?

Chick-fil-A manager jumps through the drive-thru window

According to Chick-fil-A's website, "any sort of cow apparel" is admissible. So, do with that what you will.
This is the 15th year of the promotion, which has drawn somewhat of a cult following. And yes, your suspicions are correct: Cow Appreciation Day is, in fact, the invention of Chick-fil-A. Although that shouldn't stop you from paying your respects to your local herd in some other way if you feel the need. Cows go through a lot. They'd probably appreciation the recognition.
If you'd rather skip Cow Appreciation Day in favor of some other holiday invented by brands to sell you foodstuffs, you can mark your calendar with a few others: Try National Pancake Day, which was created by IHOP; or National Cookie Day, which was started by the Blue Chip Cookie Company in 1987.Whatever you do, don't miss National Crab Stuffed Flounder Day on February 18. There's no corporate sponsor for that one (now's your chance, Red Lobster!), it's just an oddly specific thing to celebrate. Plan accordingly.

Which cow are you going to dress as?

Weppers

kiwifarms.net

Reactions: Fek

Lone MacReady

Sloppy Top
kiwifarms.net
Chick-fil-a is not only anti-woke, but they have good customer service AND tasty food. Imagine that, a Winning formula which has helped them climb to the top - and hopefully beyond.

May Burger Cuck die in a bus bombing in Jerusalem.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never walked into a fast food joint and felt like I was treated like an honored flippin' guest until I walked into a Chick-Fil-A. Culver's probably places second on that list, but it's really no competition between the two.

Whatever that video is, it isn’t loading. But here:

Ahahaha, christ..that's pure gold.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Chick-fil-a is not only anti-woke,
Only in the dumb sense of wokeness. Their employees have a guaranteed Sunday off and I'm pretty sure they pay them about 50% more than competing chains would for the same positions. Mysteriously, this leads to higher quality service. I have literally never had Chick-Fil-A get an order wrong. Go figure.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Me and my buddies from work will buy a suit and group-dress as Amber Lynn. Can't wait for some suckoolants.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Or dying rural malls.
Funny, that's what I used to think about Chick-Fil-A in dying urban malls. An employee murdered another for snitching on him stealing from the cash register in the mall I went to growing up, which is gone not because of that, but retail cannibalization. Today it's like Chick-Fil-A is the only good chain located in even good malls, unless you want to eat a slice of Sbarro pizza that has been sitting out since 2002. While they're not standalone, you don't have to debate whether to wait in the drive-thru que or be forced to listen to Mexican screaming little shits in the play area.

Last edited:

MerriedxReldnahc

Hammer Whore-er
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish ours wasn't an hour away, I love that shit. Though maybe it's a good thing it's a drive, I don't need to be eating fried chicken all the time!

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have one pretty near me. Honestly even on a normal day it's too crowded for me to fuck with.