It's Really Not So Complicated -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Rich Siegel

IT’S COMPLICATED!!
I just had a couple of Zionists insist that “it’s complicated”. It’s one of the ways they like to intimidate the uninitiated. My response:

Dear Zionists:

What exactly is the complexity that you speak of? You had a population on this land that was about 80% Muslim, 15% Christian, 5% Jewish prior to Zionism. And they lived in peace. Then Zionist Jews from Europe decided to make this a Jewish state and expel the non-Jewish population. A spectacularly bad idea, largely accomplished in 1948 with the nakba and statehood, and with ethnic cleansing continuing to this day.
What’s the complexity? That the Jews suffered a Holocaust in Europe? That wasn’t the Palestinians’ fault. Why should they pay for it?

Is the complexity the religious idea that we are in exile from this land and will return to it? That God gave us this land? According to our religion God gave us this land but we screwed up and so don’t merit it any more. And the return is supposed to happen when the messiah comes, which hasn’t happened. Zionism began as a secular movement, founded by atheist Jews (oxymoron). In the early days of Zionism all Orthodox Jews found it to be abhorrent, that it went against Judaism. Then out of convenience many of them embraced it. Many still abhor it, with many Haredi Jews being among the strongest supporters of the Palestinian cause.

Then there’s the political/emotional argument: Jews have nowhere else to call their own. Jews are unsafe in the world. Jews deserve their ancient homeland. It’s all bunk. If every group who had a gripe with history were to respond to it by committing ethnic cleansing, we’d have more disasters like this conflict. As for safety, you don’t achieve safety by committing a crime. Israel is the most unsafe place for Jews today, making Zionism a spectacular failure. Moreover, Israel’s crimes are inspiring hatred of Jews everywhere, making us all unsafe wherever we are. And by the way, most European Jews like me have less ancient Jewish blood in us than Palestinians, who are the real descendants of ancient Jews.
So tell me, how is the situation complicated? I’ll make it simple: Driving masses of people out of their homes is a crime. Period. And thieves don’t get to keep what they stole.

Then there’s the ridiculous entitlement argument. There are so many Christian and Muslim countries. Why can’t we have just one country? Christianity and Islam are both proselytizing religions. They want new members so they get them. Their populations are huge. The “chosen people” like to keep their chosenness to themselves. We don’t seek converts. Our population is small. And we have communities which are safe and thriving in countries which welcome us all over the world.

Still want a Jewish state? Go find an uninhabited island someplace where you don’t have to kick people out of their homes!

Lovecraft's Cat

Say My Name
kiwifarms.net
According to our religion God gave us this land but we screwed up and so don’t merit it any more.
And how did you screw up? Whatever did you do to be abandoned by the Lord?

You had a population on this land that was about 80% Muslim, 15% Christian, 5% Jewish prior to Zionism. And they lived in peace. Then Zionist Jews from Europe decided to make this a Jewish state and expel the non-Jewish population. A spectacularly bad idea, largely accomplished in 1948 with the nakba and statehood, and with ethnic cleansing continuing to this day.
Its almost as if (((they))) ruin everything they get their greasy little hands on...

All of these unanswered questions from this article really make you :thinking:

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
To be clear, anywhere he went, Tom would be considered a revolting degenerate piece of shit. But he could be a faggot in Israel and be largely left alone by the government and the public at large.

In any other country in the Middle East, he would be beaten to death by an angry mob, if not just straight up beheaded/hung by the government.

Though his inability to not be an insufferable nuisance at best and a menace at worse means he'd be unwelcome anywhere except the middle of the ocean, and even then, the filth coating his body would poison the sea life.

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net
To be clear, anywhere he went, Tom would be considered a revolting degenerate piece of shit. But he could be a faggot in Israel and be largely left alone by the government and the public at large.

In any other country in the Middle East, he would be beaten to death by an angry mob, if not just straight up beheaded/hung by the government.
One more reason to hate Israel?

Steelersfan22

Gay Redneck
kiwifarms.net
Lets Break this down.
Dear Zionists
Says the fucking Jew.
You had a population on this land that was about 80% Muslim, 15% Christian, 5% Jewish prior to Zionism.
This isn't true. Muslims were barely a majority. not 80%.
A spectacularly bad idea
Its called war. happens a lot more than you think.
What’s the complexity? That the Jews suffered a Holocaust in Europe? That wasn’t the Palestinians’ fault. Why should they pay for it?
There's Two responses to this. I will give you the second one because I believe in the holocaust: it doesn't matter. Jews are good at taking things and that thing just happened to be land.
Then there’s the ridiculous entitlement argument. There are so many Christian and Muslim countries. Why can’t we have just one country?
They should have a country. Jews are a RACE.
Still want a Jewish state? Go find an uninhabited island someplace where you don’t have to kick people out of their homes!
I do agree with you on this but you still smell awful.