It's Really Not So Complicated -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you have no way of knowing how I smell.
I’ve helped at homeless shelters. I have a pretty good idea. Plus the one accusation you never deny is that you shit yourself a lot.
I think that in the future, Muslims, Christians, and Jews will realize that they really aren't so different after all. While they may interpret scripture differently, all three groups know the vital importance of keeping their children far, far away from Tom! Could Tommy be such a pedo faggot that he's accelerated the world peace process?
He will bring about a ceasefire because both sides use up all their ammunition making sure he’s really dead.

I am vomit

Everybody hates Chris
kiwifarms.net
you have no way of knowing how I smell.
I'm taking a wild guess of the following, in any and every combination, join with me people what do you think? Caked on feces, dried urine stains, festering and infectious wounds, body odor, literal garbage, skunk spray, and dirt with a hint of spoiled milk. Am I close? That's what I smell every time I see your dog raping mug.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking a wild guess of the following, in any and every combination, join with me people what do you think? Caked on feces, dried urine stains, festering and infectious wounds, body odor, literal garbage, skunk spray, and dirt with a hint of spoiled milk. Am I close? That's what I smell every time I see your dog raping mug.
that's quite the imagination you have there, you fucking gullible infantile imbecile. go back to your video games, loser. this is the last of your sick projections of the denial of your self loathing I'll be looking at.

Chiang Kai-shek

His Excellency Generalissimo
kiwifarms.net
you're a gullible idiot who believes lies. get a life , loser.
pro·jec·tion
/prəˈjekSH(ə)n/
  • the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.
    "we protect the self by a number of defense mechanisms, including repression and projection"
  • Your post
Learning is fun!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Learning is fun!
You may want to google "consensus reality" , "cognitive dissonance" and "dunning-krueger effect" if you would like to learn more about the collective consciousness of this septic tank full of toxic talking turds.

1622250504328.png

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Rich Siegel

IT’S COMPLICATED!!
I just had a couple of Zionists insist that “it’s complicated”. It’s one of the ways they like to intimidate the uninitiated. My response:

Dear Zionists:

What exactly is the complexity that you speak of? You had a population on this land that was about 80% Muslim, 15% Christian, 5% Jewish prior to Zionism. And they lived in peace. Then Zionist Jews from Europe decided to make this a Jewish state and expel the non-Jewish population. A spectacularly bad idea, largely accomplished in 1948 with the nakba and statehood, and with ethnic cleansing continuing to this day.
What’s the complexity? That the Jews suffered a Holocaust in Europe? That wasn’t the Palestinians’ fault. Why should they pay for it?

Is the complexity the religious idea that we are in exile from this land and will return to it? That God gave us this land? According to our religion God gave us this land but we screwed up and so don’t merit it any more. And the return is supposed to happen when the messiah comes, which hasn’t happened. Zionism began as a secular movement, founded by atheist Jews (oxymoron). In the early days of Zionism all Orthodox Jews found it to be abhorrent, that it went against Judaism. Then out of convenience many of them embraced it. Many still abhor it, with many Haredi Jews being among the strongest supporters of the Palestinian cause.

Then there’s the political/emotional argument: Jews have nowhere else to call their own. Jews are unsafe in the world. Jews deserve their ancient homeland. It’s all bunk. If every group who had a gripe with history were to respond to it by committing ethnic cleansing, we’d have more disasters like this conflict. As for safety, you don’t achieve safety by committing a crime. Israel is the most unsafe place for Jews today, making Zionism a spectacular failure. Moreover, Israel’s crimes are inspiring hatred of Jews everywhere, making us all unsafe wherever we are. And by the way, most European Jews like me have less ancient Jewish blood in us than Palestinians, who are the real descendants of ancient Jews.
So tell me, how is the situation complicated? I’ll make it simple: Driving masses of people out of their homes is a crime. Period. And thieves don’t get to keep what they stole.

Then there’s the ridiculous entitlement argument. There are so many Christian and Muslim countries. Why can’t we have just one country? Christianity and Islam are both proselytizing religions. They want new members so they get them. Their populations are huge. The “chosen people” like to keep their chosenness to themselves. We don’t seek converts. Our population is small. And we have communities which are safe and thriving in countries which welcome us all over the world.

Still want a Jewish state? Go find an uninhabited island someplace where you don’t have to kick people out of their homes!
WTL;DR No one is going to read that pile of rage posted word salad.
you're a gullible idiot who believes lies. get a life , loser.

you're a special kind of stupid if you believe anything of that. Go on wasting oxygen, dumbass.

You're a misinformed misogynistic mental midget. among other things, you have no way of knowing how I smell.
They have a life old ragingly mad old man. and now tom stop projecting your reality on others. and yes we do have a idea of what you have to smell like. It is just most of us are repulsed by the thought.

But it would be like the smell of a shit and pissed covered cigarette smoking pile of garbage that has a hint of dog musk somewhere.
You roll around in garbage all day. Your hands are always filthy. You eat your own boogers. Your home is a dirt hovel.
No fucking lie, you literally provided us with photos of the last time you bathed, which was several months ago before you went to hunt dick from Robert.
That is just so horrifyingly gross. the whole place is a filthy vile gross put of hell
that's quite the imagination you have there, you fucking gullible infantile imbecile. go back to your video games, loser. this is the last of your sick projections of the denial of your self loathing I'll be looking at.
hush old man you fat old perverted skanky loser.
Sounds like I hit the nail on the head. Or did I miss one of your funky scents?
Oh you did and tom is now scowling and raging screaming at the walls and is going to rage type for a few days.
You may want to google "consensus reality" , "cognitive dissonance" and "dunning-krueger effect" if you would like to learn more about the collective consciousness of this septic tank full of toxic talking turds.

View attachment 2211581
And you should google smelly old dog fucking pedophile.... HINT if you do you will find a photo of yourself staring back at you with a description stating

WARNING this is a dangerous deviant pervert that smells like a shit and piss filled dumpster that smokes cigarettes