• "I'm the kind of guy who walks around my college campus, discussing grisly crime scene details into an RCA handheld voice recorder."

Off-Topic ITT We Argue About the Ethics of Dropping DoxSome people in Beauty Parlour don't approve of the practice.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by SailorJupiter, Aug 11, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. :late: I really believe that adding her number to the title is wrong. It's borderline harassment. With her number easily visible, anyone can start calling etc. I don't want the fat lard to report this and get this thread shut down. Also, it can be seen as slander to any future job opportunities she holds if she does choose to take this to court.

:powerlevel: :late:I was a chubby kid too, but the whole thing about growing up is you lose the chubbiness aka "baby fat". Big AL was obese from the start. It's pretty clear her parents didn't know jack shit about raising a healthy child; they taught her all the bad habits from the start. She carried it onto her adulthood, and of course uses the pity points of her childhood to blame how she is today.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net

2. Yep, that number should definitely be taken down. Even I think that's going too far. We know she was lying about it not being her number.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The number was added by @Null, who owns and operates the site. If you'd like to ask him to remove it, you can PM him. He probably won't, but you're free to ask.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Doxing people is part of Kiwi farms. So is watching the turds smell but not touching them. The girl who sent the pizza was a newbie, confused and thinking she was on YTT. She got set straight pretty quick. Now that there are no more guest accounts, maybe people will figure out the rules here before they go off half cocked thinking they are someplace they aren't.

@Null knows better than anyone about doxing so if he's done it, I don't he's going to change it, but as Amber would say, who am I? He'll see your requests, I'm sure.

As for our Fattie, she is way to lazy to do anything to get it removed but I'd love to see the letter she writes @Null requesting it.

"Dear Null, having my private information out there makes me feel like a black hole in the sunlight and I'd like you to remove it like I do pizza from a plate. Thanks, you slay!"

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think that a lot of you don't understand where you are. We try, in Beauty Parlour, to maintain a kind of separate space for you guys, away from the rest of the site, and we will continue to do so. But this is Kiwi Farms. If a cow has information out in the public domain, it's fair game here. There are members of this site who spend most of their time doxing the people we talk about. These people are widely admired for being good at finding dox. That's Kiwi Farms culture.

If you find doxing unethical, you're in the wrong place.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Broken Pussy

kiwifarms.net
  6. Addresses are fine for me. Phone numbers not so much. Though it does depend on how much i hate said cow.

• A-Log A-Log x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Posting a phone number is nothing compared to false accusations of rape.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    KicDaKitty

KicDaKitty It's not an insult, it's a diagnosis

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm confused, why do you lot care about her number being posted? I'm considerably new to kiwi farms but i still understand what site i'm on. Some people nickname it a stalker site for a reason.
    Saying that some doxing is fine but some are bad is dumb to me. You're on kiwi farms, either none of it is okay and you leave or all of it is okay and you stay for the fun (just ignore the doxing and don't engage in it).
    I used to hate the doxing nature of this site and it bothered me when i was lurking, but when i registered i knew what i was signing up for, i don't personally doxx cuz 1. I don't have the talent or investment to do so and 2. I wouldn't feel right doing it.
    There's no point complaining or trying to stop null and others from posting personal information about cows. I think the mods responses should have been enough to establish that.
    You're just wasting your time, and maybe getting riled up over something unstoppable.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    SargonthanyAkkatana

SargonthanyAkkatana shifty swede

kiwifarms.net
  9. Most of us are just hear to gossip and call shitty people out on shitty behavior.

We're not harassing lunatics, we're just discussing people. There are definitely some things that just aren't OK. Most of us are reasonable enough to to draw the line.

"either some of it is OK or none of it is" just doesn't apply to do zing because there's a big difference in bitching about how we don't like lies and how someone treats people, but actually in real life harassing is a different thing entirely.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Token_Texan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think it's funny that so many people are protecting AL's "right to privacy" regarding her phone number when AL wouldn't even do the same for a good friend of hers. Think of all the people who have expressed, on video, to AL that they don't want to be included in her vlogs, yet she included them anyway. Even the poor woman who asked AL and Destiny to babysit her kid had the majority of her house shown to the internet in a vlog. AL overshared, if anything it deserves to stay because this is one of the few times she's oversharing her information instead of some innocent bystander's.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    formerfatcow

formerfatcow Current Skinny Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  11. People aren't doxed so they can be harassed. They're doxed so that they can't hide their bullshit. This is why cows don't like Kiwi Farms. It's not because we harass them. It's because they can't stop us from affiliating their name with their online behavior.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm dropping the # but that's mostly because I don't know if it's real anymore.

Whitepage'ing someone is a Kiwi Farms tradition. It's the ultimate "I'm not touching you!".

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I love Kiwi Farms! Thank you for your work in creating a space where I can voice my Amberlynn frustration and see evidence of her bullshit!
    ON WITH THE THREAD!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. We're just not disgusting piece of shit people who don't understand boundaries like hamber is

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Token_Texan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I guess you haven't seen the threads with full addresses in the title then. Like @Broken Pussy said, the BP is pretty isolated feeling from the rest of the discussion forums. It shouldn't be extra scrubbed to prevent prickly wicklies.

• Agree Agree x 11
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Bob-omb.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Unless they're child abusers like daddy of five or something though calling them or knowing their address just seems fucking crazy and weird. What could anyone actually gain from that?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    Token_Texan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. When the Beauty Parlour and the Kiwi Farm culture collides!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Broken Pussy

kiwifarms.net
  18. If the cow puts their info out there willingly then is it really doxing?

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards BOLDLY junji SPICY ito!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. To be fair if a cow posts it themselves (Kailyn) or they're pedophiles (jimbo), I could care less. Someone who's just an idiot but not necessarily harmful I feel a little bit sorry for

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm fairly neutral on the practice, really. Unlike some of our accomplished doxers, I only infrequently do it. Even in one of my favorite threads where I was the OP, Alex Leal's, I didn't really dox him but merely noted that /baph/ had, and didn't correct it even though I knew it was out of date. He was, of course, shortly thereafter actually doxed, and I didn't care in the least although it was inevitable.

I wasn't personally responsible for doxing Jake Alley, but I definitely fully approved of it and helped out with a couple minor details.

In general, I don't care much about doxing one way or another.

My general opinion is more whether it's funny or not, and somewhere beneath that, whether it's deserved.

Most cows actually dox themselves.

I would probably refrain from a doxing where I had reason to believe it would cause harm to an innocent bystander, but otherwise, I don't really care.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous HO HO HO YOU HOS
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net