built for bbc
If you want to add to this list, please include a description of what they cover and how it pertains. And don't be afraid to suggest one-offs that are good videos, even if the creator never talked about lolcows again because that's still informative (:
- Mad At The Internet - u already know
- Kiwi Farms Archive - ^ that but again
- Metokur - u prbly already know
- Frederick Knudsen - The Down The Rabbit Hole guy. If you have a Youtube account, he's been in your recommendations. Couple vids about lolcows, couple vids about schizos, couple vids about general internet weirdness. De facto the most well put together content of anything listed here. Also check through some of the streams he's done with Jabroni Mike for some bonus content, such as the story of the infamous Grover House.
- DeadwingDork - Literally a canadian clone of josh/jim. Streams about lolcows. I give him two thumbs up :^)
- Rekieta Law - Covers a lot of lolcow related legal matters. Has had josh on a number of times in the past.
- Atrocity Guide - Mainly talks about ARG's and true crime, but has several videos about internet schizos such as Ulililia, the Philmarilion, and a few others.
- Izzzyzzzy - Young Australian girl who wears strange clown makeup and makes really good videos about old tumblr drama, old fandom drama, and general trashfires from that section of the internet. She's a zoomer so she's kinda pozzed but I find it easy to look past for the sake of internet shitshow talk.
- Whang - Feudal samurai man tells you about ancient shock sites, ancient hoax sites, ancient and modern internet mysteries (including lost media), etc. Consistently well researched.
- wavywebsurf - Aryan man does "Where are they now?" segments about old viral videos. Consistently very well researched.
- GamerFromMars - Combo of the above two basically. But there's plenty of old viral shit and old internet history to go around, he's still covering different shit.
- GenoSamuel2 - Literally on like part 60 something of a documentary about CWC. Each one from 30 minutes to an hour. Insane.
- Internet Historian - Thoroughly explains old 4chan events (pool's closed, scientology, etc). Also covers some more modern internet events. Australian
- DaftPina - He made a really good video about QuentinReviews being a gay fag or some shit and then I subscribed to him but all he talks about other than that one vid is art channels and storytime channels doing wrong. Which is still in the spirit of this thread but I don't care about any of it, you might tho.
- CountDankula - AFAIK the only internet lolcow he's covered (other than himself) has been Drachenlord, but his series Mad Lads covers "historical lolcows" and I get the same feeling listening to that as I do any of the others so I thought I'd list him
- Oki's Weird Stories - Same sort of thing. Covers primarily people with little tie to the internet, but still "lolcows" in a sense. Including John MacAfee and a video I highly recommend about a very paranoid, very schizo guy who somehow got elected to a school board and terrorized all the karens.
- PCP University - Not a channel, but a series by members of the Pro Crastinators Podcast. Uses a longform, mock lecture setting to very thoroughly summarize Sonichu, Tails Gets Trolled, and Deagle Nation (plus some non internet shit). Note that these guys harbor member(s) who are literal open pedophiles, so please have your adblock locked and loaded if you choose to engage at all. I do recommend the content because it's so high quality but by no means recommend the people behind it.