ITT: Youtubers you know who talk about lolcows, internet schizos, strange internet history, etc. -

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
Dank Net - has great videos about obscure cows and many videos about GenovaVerse. He is on hiatus now due to IRL stuff, but promises a comeback.
I'm glad Dank isn't dead, he made some high-quality stuff on cows. His Chris Hansen videos are great compliments to Toad's.

Since most of the channels I watch have been mentioned, I'll share some favorite vids from them:

Dank Net - Lord Genesis the Omega Male. A video about a 30-year old NEET that got his ass kicked by the Green Power Ranger. Somehow doesn't have a thread here, at least that I can find. The Derek Smart vid is legit too.

Frederick Knudsen (Down the Rabbit Hole) - Rajneeshpuram. The tale of a 1970's cult similar to Scientology that eventually became straight up terrorists. The remnants of Rajneeshpuram are litigious nuts you claimed the original upload, so that's a BitChute reupload. As for The Warrens: Mobility Mary | Groverhaus Fred also jumped into a Terraria stream of Mike's and they talked about some random cursed shit like furries and the carpet sample fursuit guy.

Oki's Weird Stories - Steve Rocco, the guy who got elected to the school board, is legit but I haven't watched any more of Oki's stuff yet.

Toad McKinley
- Francis E. Dec. Pretty much the story of a historical Terry Davis, very good video.

Atrocity Guide - Phoenix Jones, a real life superhero from Seattle with a hell of a story. Sir Alfred, the man who lived in an airport for 18 years. Very similar to DtRH in presentation

Nexpo - LOCAL58, a YouTube horror series about a manipulative TV station. Down the Rabb.it Hole (no relation to Fred), Nexpo's run in with a psycho stalker obsessed with a defunct streaming site. Ben Drowns Again, a high-quality dramatization of the Ben Drowned creepypasta.

Whang! - Silent Hill Circumcision Meltdown. Dick Masterson stealing Maddox's podcast feed, cows self-owning never gets old. The continuing saga of the Most Mysterious Song on the Internet, this weird new-wave song from the 80s that it surprisingly catchy and the internet-wide quest to find who actually made it.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

biggest big boy

NOIDED
kiwifarms.net
SarahZ - Lots of videos about bad fanfiction and fanfiction drama. Says her name as "Sarah Zed" because she is leaf which annoys me.
Red Bard One-Off - Video about Gaia Online. Also has a video about My Immortal which SarahZ has also covered.
Just Jargon - Talks about lolcows and internet personalities. All your favorites are here you got your pyrocynicals you got your mumkeys you got your pewdiepies you got it all. Also several wavywebsurf style "who made this weird channel from 2005" sort of videos.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Great idea for a thread. I love this stuff. I majorly second Porsalin and Beige Frequency.

ProcrastiTara - Weeby Australian girl who mocks woke media, as well as some of our cows, including Doug, Moviebob, ALR, etc.

Kiana Docherty - Makes informative videos about health and willpower, often using mukbangers as examples

münecat - Pretty British girl who makes documentaries about pyramid schemes and scammer lolcows.

Tom Harlock - Bitchy British man who documents YT drama, including some good videos on ALR.

Honorable mention: Elgintensity. Funny, deadpan Asian guy who brutally shreds YT fitness morons. Here's a video he did on MTF athletes.

biggest big boy

NOIDED
kiwifarms.net
australian clown girl also posted a new thing. she probably isn't for everyone but i enjoy her a lot cause i never payed the slightest attention to this shit before

rikochi88

HEAVEN IS WAITIͶG
kiwifarms.net
I've watched Jl0ngbone for a while now. She mocks woke stuff (A lot of it is capeshit), reviews bad movies, and is most known for making diss reviews on that live action Batwoman series. She also does Night of Cringe streams where she watches bad movies, makes fun of Tiktok feminists, and other things in that caliber. I first found her through her live action Beauty and the Beast review.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ he made that one private and reuploaded,, i'll check it out
Here's the new upload.

I don't really care about Kevin Brennan, but this was still pretty enjoyable.
Probably, video had some issues that he overlooked. I myself don't really care about comedians, but still I've enjoyed it, Porsalin's angloinsults make it worth watching.

BTW here is his interview with Brennan.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dank Net - has great videos about obscure cows and many videos about GenovaVerse. He is on hiatus now due to IRL stuff, but promises a comeback.

Ok, about the comeback part. I've asked him on a burner account if he'd retired or not in January and that's what he replied. Otherwise, his accounts are cold.

Dankcomeback.PNG

"Soon" was 3 months ago, so I really don't know. Hope he is alright.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am really sorry for triple posting, but here are some news:

Firstly, Porsalin making a video on Brennan wasn't an accident.

Secondly, using my supreme detective skills i.e. looking at Dank's Twitter, I was able to find this.
clue.PNG

So, I guess, his next video should have been be about Peter Nygård, a multimillionaire fashion businessman, who turned out to be a sex-trafficker. Not really a topic I could expect from Dank, to be quite honest.

PCSXROMS

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am really sorry for triple posting, but here are some news:

Firstly, Porsalin making a video on Brennan wasn't an accident.

Secondly, using my supreme detective skills i.e. looking at Dank's Twitter, I was able to find this.
View attachment 2119827

So, I guess, his next video should have been be about Peter Nygård, a multimillionaire fashion businessman, who turned out to be a sex-trafficker. Not really a topic I could expect from Dank, to be quite honest.
Well, he did make a video on that guy in Canada who murdered and ate some dude on a public bus.

biggest big boy

NOIDED
kiwifarms.net
I had to turn the new Cecil Mcfly video (feat. some rando) off halfway through. I don't need you to YELL IN MY EAR the whole way through to know that you don't approve of dog rape. You're not talking to kero lady I'm on your side chill.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Dank isn't dead, he made some high-quality stuff on cows. His Chris Hansen videos are great compliments to Toad's.

Since most of the channels I watch have been mentioned, I'll share some favorite vids from them:

Dank Net - Lord Genesis the Omega Male. A video about a 30-year old NEET that got his ass kicked by the Green Power Ranger. Somehow doesn't have a thread here, at least that I can find. The Derek Smart vid is legit too.

Frederick Knudsen (Down the Rabbit Hole) - Rajneeshpuram. The tale of a 1970's cult similar to Scientology that eventually became straight up terrorists. The remnants of Rajneeshpuram are litigious nuts you claimed the original upload, so that's a BitChute reupload. As for The Warrens: Mobility Mary | Groverhaus Fred also jumped into a Terraria stream of Mike's and they talked about some random cursed shit like furries and the carpet sample fursuit guy.

Oki's Weird Stories - Steve Rocco, the guy who got elected to the school board, is legit but I haven't watched any more of Oki's stuff yet.

Toad McKinley - Francis E. Dec. Pretty much the story of a historical Terry Davis, very good video.

Atrocity Guide - Phoenix Jones, a real life superhero from Seattle with a hell of a story. Sir Alfred, the man who lived in an airport for 18 years. Very similar to DtRH in presentation

Nexpo - LOCAL58, a YouTube horror series about a manipulative TV station. Down the Rabb.it Hole (no relation to Fred), Nexpo's run in with a psycho stalker obsessed with a defunct streaming site. Ben Drowns Again, a high-quality dramatization of the Ben Drowned creepypasta.

Whang! - Silent Hill Circumcision Meltdown. Dick Masterson stealing Maddox's podcast feed, cows self-owning never gets old. The continuing saga of the Most Mysterious Song on the Internet, this weird new-wave song from the 80s that it surprisingly catchy and the internet-wide quest to find who actually made it.

That Phoenix Jones video was soul crushing. Like of course the only name superhero IRL is a fucking drug dealer.

Isaac Butterfield - Aussie stand-up comedian who constantly upsets woketards with his output, and then doubles down by ranting about said woketards. He also makes a lot of videos about lolcows. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a KF lurker tbh.

My partner and I love this guy. Hopefully going to see this guy live this year when he comes to my neck of the woods.