ITT: Youtubers you know who talk about lolcows, internet schizos, strange internet history, etc. -

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of you have forgotten one of the OG lolcow youtubers: BlackBusterCritic.

Miraculously the ban on his original account was lifted about a year ago which showed off content that I'd never gotten the chance to watch when I first stumbled across him. Funnily enough some people he targeted still seethe about him to this very day like SolidMario and Madhatter.

biggest big boy

built for bbc
kiwifarms.net
A lot of you have forgotten one of the OG lolcow youtubers: BlackBusterCritic.

Miraculously the ban on his original account was lifted about a year ago which showed off content that I'd never gotten the chance to watch when I first stumbled across him. Funnily enough some people he targeted still seethe about him to this very day like SolidMario and Madhatter.
good acronym

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am really sorry for triple posting, but here are some news:

Firstly, Porsalin making a video on Brennan wasn't an accident.

Secondly, using my supreme detective skills i.e. looking at Dank's Twitter, I was able to find this.
View attachment 2119827

So, I guess, his next video should have been be about Peter Nygård, a multimillionaire fashion businessman, who turned out to be a sex-trafficker. Not really a topic I could expect from Dank, to be quite honest.
I always wondered if Joe Maratese could've made a career out of clean/ethnic comedy, like what Dan Naiman tried to do. He seemed to have a lot of success in that Italian group tour with Sebastian Manascalco. I know he wants to be a depressive Village comic like Louie, but maybe he could've actually had a career and contributed to his family by playing to middle aged moms. They'd probably like his pill humor, too.

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
It appears that Porsalin has wiped his twitter, (soon after talking about doing an interview with Joe Matarese) as well as deleting his reddit account.

I know there was always shit floating around him, accusations of being a sex offender (which he disproved), his dox getting dropped, strange fetish websites, and threats against his livelihood by owen benjamin. I don't know which if any of these are related to his current move to DFE. At least his channel and videos are still up but he might be gone for real this time idk.

If anyone knows anymore about what's happening with him, let me know. I got excited when it seemed he would finally do an interview with Joe, and I like his videos.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears that Porsalin has wiped his twitter, (soon after talking about doing an interview with Joe Matarese) as well as deleting his reddit account.
Are you talking about this one? Works fine for me and he seems to be talking about new documentary in the pinned tweet. I remember he was banned from Twitter a year ago or so. Otherwise, yeah, his personality is strange.

Dank just posted an update, feature length video imminent apparently. Worth keeping an eye on, he seems worried there is enough in it to get him jannied off youtube
Just wanted to post this, thank you.

TL;DR - he had to take care of a disabled relative during the pandemic and Canada's small businesses are fucked beyond repair. He is not doing YT full time, since he isn't blind and sees where shit is going. And like @Stasi said, yes, the next videos seems to be too hot for YT and it will premiere on his second channel. Yes, it seems it's about Peter Nygård, however, he hints that it will cover about many other high profile people i.e. probably some Epstein level shit. According to him it is "dropping in a few days".

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is here! Grab it before (((THEY))) will take it down!

EDIT: Ok, this is not entirely what I expected, but still, this shit is very hard to comprehend and human trafficking takes maybe around 20% of it. Great job, DankNet.

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh, shit, it's not the end. Somehow it gets worse.

Last edited: