J᠎ews -

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
I love the state of Israel and know that they are our greatest allies. I'm happy OP started this thread, we can show the world how much we apreciate the Tribe and everything they have done to change the world.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
*raises autistic hand*
Mr. Israel people, if you're God's chosen people, why does He genocide 90% of you and put the remnants into bondage to foreign powers over and over again when you all abandoned His rules for holiness in your lives? It seems like He chose you, but most of you didn't choose Him and still don't to this day.
I'll sit down and wait for my credit score to be destroyed.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*raises autistic hand*
Mr. Israel people, if you're God's chosen people, why does He genocide 90% of you and put the remnants into bondage to foreign powers over and over again when you all abandoned His rules for holiness in your lives? It seems like He chose you, but most of you didn't choose Him and still don't to this day.
I'll sit down and wait for my credit score to be destroyed.

Falling into paganism (ba'al and molech worship)

Say you're God and you befriend a guy named Abraham. You and he become best pals. You promise to help him have a kid and you promise to look out for his descendants cause you are eternal.
You tell those people just to focus on You as God and you'll feed and clothe them and make them rich.

They walk right past you to gods and idols that are represented by dolls not unlike a wooden Indian standing in a store. Then they begin to fuck themselves poor and into slavery.

God says, yeah, verily, I so can't anymore with these people, but I promised Abraham.....

Tags
None