J.K. Rowling needs to stop messing with Harry Potter - A general STFU J.K. Rowling MegaThread <3

AsbestosFlaygon

All avatar related complaints should go to Kiomei.
kiwifarms.net
I fucking dare her to say that, Snape's character hinged on him loving only one woman.
She won't say that, she isn't this stupid.

What will happen is that she'll say that Snape was gay for Harry's father, but repressed those feelings. Oh, what about those memories in Deathly Hallows you say? Part of the way Snape repressed his memories was by flipping Lilly and James' roles in the story, mind, blown!

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, when it comes to Snape, I'm just waiting her to say that he was Harry's father all along.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. This woman has mountains of fuck you money so why is she so desperate for woke Twitter's approval that she keeps destroying her work?
Whenever you see a celebrity sperging over social issues, check at their IMDB page. I can assure you that, 99% of the times, they have a project coming on. Eminem, Jessica Chastain, Madonna, Brie Larson: the all had somehow important works about to be released whenever they made headlines for their "FUCK DRUMPHFFF" attitude. Rowling is silent right now because there is not upcoming HP movies for the time being. Just wait.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Every time I see J.K Rowling retconning her books all I can think of is George Lucas..... he really showed us by selling everything to Disney. Remember things can always get worse, while her constantly rewriting her books is annoying but I can always imagine it getting much worse. Harry could become a gender-fluid otherkin who fights the patriarchy and the oppressive wrong thinkers. Who knows that shit might happen soon enough.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. This woman has mountains of fuck you money so why is she so desperate for woke Twitter's approval that she keeps destroying her work?
Because she has nothing better to do.

Her writing career is in decline. She tried to transition into actual fiction with a mystery series. Which she initially attempted to get published under a pen name and it was rejected. She produced the screenplay to Crimes of Grindlewalde and almost everyone agrees it was complete trash.

She wants to feel important and get interviewed by people and the only time she ever gets attention now is when she talks about Harry Potter. So she just adds onto the story despite it making them feel worse when she does it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

WE TUMBLIN DOWN
kiwifarms.net
Just wait until the next Fantastic Beasts movie comes out in 2021, and they'll start coming out like crazy.
What will it matter? It’s a prequel series, we already know what will happen to all the characters that matter despite being bastardized. No one cares about these new ones.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Hortator

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
What will it matter? It’s a prequel series, we already know what will happen to all the characters that matter despite being bastardized. No one cares about these new ones.
It's her only reason why she's still relevant and these movies are adding more plot holes to the entire canon. Let's not forget that people are still bitching over the fact they didn't flat out state or show that Dumbledore and Grindelwald were in a relationship, and her terrible attempt at diversity which makes me laugh.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino