J.K. Rowling needs to stop messing with Harry Potter - A general STFU J.K. Rowling MegaThread <3

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
I guess they forgot Dan intentionally did Equus on purpose so he could AVOID being stuck as Harry Potter and get other roles. He wanted to kill perceptions so he can do other, more serious roles not bound by that type casting. An amazing failure to understand the actor's motives.

Fun fact: the 4th book came out before the 1st movie, so even dumber.

Xerxes IX

A persian in a pear tree!

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
lol.png lol.png lol.png lol.pnglol.png lol.png lol.png lol.png lol.png lol.png

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
So I’m watching the fifth Harry Potter movie and a fucking lightbulb goes off in my head: Harry Potter is fucking redpilled. I mean think about it: The series is pro separation of school and state, pro 2A, and anti MSM. Let’s also not forget how all of the worlds commerce is controlled by one particular race. With Rowling canceled and leftists finally disowning the series I think its time for the right to claim Harry Potter. I’m currently working on creating a framwork for how to go about this that I call Project Grand Wizard

So I’m watching the fifth Harry Potter movie and a fucking lightbulb goes off in my head: Harry Potter is fucking redpilled. I mean think about it: The series is pro separation of school and state, pro 2A, and anti MSM. Let’s also not forget how all of the worlds commerce is controlled by one particular race. With Rowling canceled and leftists finally disowning the series I think its time for the right to claim Harry Potter. I’m currently working on creating a framwork for how to go about this that I call Project Grand Wizard
Fifth movie had the whole government and media destroying both Dumbledore's and Harry's characters because the things they said were inconvenient for the current government. Only independent media supported Harry and yes, his friends ended up creating a guerrilla, armed themselves up and managed to keep powerful wizards at bay for a while.

Ones wonder how fucking SJWs DID NOT got the message.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
Fifth movie had the whole government and media destroying both Dumbledore's and Harry's characters because the things they said were inconvenient for the current government. Only independent media supported Harry and yes, his friends ended up creating a guerrilla, armed themselves up and managed to keep powerful wizards at bay for a while.

Ones wonder how fucking SJWs DID NOT got the message.
How did JK Rowling not get the message

I am surprised Rowling hasn't directed her TERF efforts towards trans men destroying women's sports.

_104851353_gettyimages-976107226.jpg

Her TLDR 'transphobic hate speech' white papers just aren't going to gain much traction in the current environment with how far off in the future the effects she warns against will manifest themselves.

Trans men destroying women's sports in something unambiguously fucked up right now.

Rabidcolombian

Americas Asshole
Something, something, female erasure? 'Course you can probably find five or six spergs on twitter claiming just about anything, which might be what this article is doing.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/t...e-birthday-wrote-harry-potter-not-jk-rowling/

"During Radcliffe's piece about supporting the trans community, he said the following: "Transgender women are women. Any statement to the contrary erases the identity and dignity of transgender people and goes against all advice given by professional health care associations who have far more expertise on this subject matter than either Jo or I."

I don't need a fucking PhD in Psychological Health to understand the difference between a donut and a hotdog, Dan.

Contrary to what you think, lying to a man and telling him he's a stunning and brave women when we ALL know deep down inside that's bullshit does nothing to help them. In fact, it's disgustingly cruel.

What a damn idiot.