J.K. Rowling needs to stop messing with Harry Potter - A general STFU J.K. Rowling MegaThread <3

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Just another reminder of how Harry Potter dorks and other losers can be just as cliquish and narrow-minded as the Chads and Staceys who bullied them in school. They don't just want revenge against their tormentors but also want to poison the world for being so mean to them.

View attachment 1509196
View attachment 1509197
Dumb kids being dumb. And, retarded. Yeah, redundant, but it bears repeating.

Rabidcolombian

Americas Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Just another reminder of how Harry Potter dorks and other losers can be just as cliquish and narrow-minded as the Chads and Staceys who bullied them in school. They don't just want revenge against their tormentors but also want to poison the world for being so mean to them.

View attachment 1509196
View attachment 1509197
As someone who was basically a no one in high school (I was really a loner embarrassingly enough) I've meet nicer Chad and Stacy's during my time there than nerds.

I really wish there was a thread for this type of phenomenon. They really think being weird, nerdy, and quirky is what makes them better than others. There is this superiority complex with them.

There's no way the all American alpha quarterback who gets all the girls can ALSO be successful later in life and actually be an all around good and likeable guy.

THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! ITS THE NERDS WHO SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
I really wish there was a thread for this type of phenomenon. They really think being weird, nerdy, and quirky is what makes them better than others. There is this superiority complex with them.
A thread about coping might be too broad in scope. Then again there's a simp megathread in prospering grounds last I checked.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
As someone who was basically a no one in high school (I was really a loner embarrassingly enough) I've meet nicer Chad and Stacy's during my time there than nerds.

There's no way the all American alpha quarterback who gets all the girls can ALSO be successful later in life and actually be an all around good and likeable guy.

It’s funny, but that’s been my running theory on internet SJWs for years: Their entire worldview is basically an 80's/90's media depiction of high school complete with mean jocks, shallow cheerleaders, tyrannical teachers, and clueless suburbanite parents. In their mind, they occupy the role of the much-bullied nerds with a heart of gold who were deeper, smarter, and more realistic than anybody around them. In reality, they're just an older version of those kids who used to shop at Hot Topic and seethe over the "preps" who listened to pop music and got their clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch.

You can take just about any argument of theirs and replace the demographic they’re bitching about with “normies” and the underlying sentiment will not change. Hell, every time they bitch about “white people”, you can actually just replace that with either “rural working class” or “middle-class suburbanites”, because one of those is the group they’re actually complaining about.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net

It’s funny, but that’s been my running theory on internet SJWs for years: Their entire worldview is basically an 80's/90's media depiction of high school complete with mean jocks, shallow cheerleaders, tyrannical teachers, and clueless suburbanite parents. In their mind, they occupy the role of the much-bullied nerds with a heart of gold who were deeper, smarter, and more realistic than anybody around them. In reality, they're just an older version of those kids who used to shop at Hot Topic and seethe over the "preps" who listened to pop music and got their clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch.

You can take just about any argument of theirs and replace the demographic they’re bitching about with “normies” and the underlying sentiment will not change. Hell, every time they bitch about “white people”, you can actually just replace that with either “rural working class” or “middle-class suburbanites”, because one of those is the group they’re actually complaining about.
Because, realistically, Chad and Stacey have better and more grounded social skills. Unless they were flat out sociopathic and genuinely tormented you, much of the time, it's just ribbing, and that they're often needling you to see if you have thick skin and can hang with.

I think part of the reason why kids are brainwashed to believe that their lives are just like some B-budget teen movie, is because the ones who write them are seriously out of touch, were victims of bullying themselves (that they don't fail to state during interviews), or a myriad of other issues that they think they're tackling.

As a result, unfortunately, a lot of that brainwashing worked to condition kids into acting exactly like they're in a cringey B-movie.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net

They were promised that when they grew up to be adults, they'd become the next Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg while Chad and Stacy burn out or become unremarkable normies at best. I swear, every adult trying to give advice to kids bullied for being nerds had something to say along those lines.

Then again nowadays being a nerd has less to do with intelligence and more to do with being obsessed with pop culture, so things have probably changed.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Because, realistically, Chad and Stacey have better and more grounded social skills. Unless they were flat out sociopathic and genuinely tormented you, much of the time, it's just ribbing, and that they're often needling you to see if you have thick skin and can hang with.

I think part of the reason why kids are brainwashed to believe that their lives are just like some B-budget teen movie, is because the ones who write them are seriously out of touch, were victims of bullying themselves (that they don't fail to state during interviews), or a myriad of other issues that they think they're tackling.

As a result, unfortunately, a lot of that brainwashing worked to condition kids into acting exactly like they're in a cringey B-movie.
Most of these people weren't the nerds and they always looked down on them before "nerd culture" became hip. Although the female examples of these people were closer to nerds which is why they're impossibly bitter at Stacy for getting the guys while the male version only occasionally takes potshots at Chad for "toxic masculinity". They were ordinary people who weren't as beautiful or fit or capable as Chad or Stacy and weren't particularly smart. I wouldn't consider them normies though because unlike normies, they never tried to make anything of themselves and find meaning and an identity in that. In their search for an identity, they found the social justice cult because it gave them moral superiority. They became people who identified by a few labels and what media they consoomed. That's why the first thing they'll tell you is their pronouns, sexuality, and fandoms.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Most of these people weren't the nerds and they always looked down on them before "nerd culture" became hip. Although the female examples of these people were closer to nerds which is why they're impossibly bitter at Stacy for getting the guys while the male version only occasionally takes potshots at Chad for "toxic masculinity". They were ordinary people who weren't as beautiful or fit or capable as Chad or Stacy and weren't particularly smart. I wouldn't consider them normies though because unlike normies, they never tried to make anything of themselves and find meaning and an identity in that. In their search for an identity, they found the social justice cult because it gave them moral superiority. They became people who identified by a few labels and what media they consoomed. That's why the first thing they'll tell you is their pronouns, sexuality, and fandoms.
Ah, yes.

The "I have always been a fan of [insert pop culture icon here], and let me tell you that it's always been a [insert -ist and -phobe] cesspool. So, now, as a true fan, I wish to change it for the better." 🤣👌

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The irony of nerds being called antisocial is that nerds DO socialize. They don't go to parties, but they go to concerts, tournaments, conventions, etc. They're awkward with the opposite sex, but they're fine among their own friends and have fun in the way they want to have fun.

Remember that episode of original Sabrina the Teenage Witch when Libby was turned into a nerd? Sabrina did it to punish her for making fun of nerds, but even though she made her awkward and dorky, her personality didn't change. She still was the same manipulative and authoritarian person she was when she was popular, so she ends up kicking Sabrina out of the science club and rallying the nerds against her and the popular girls.

We're living through something similar. Now nerd or geek culture is more mainstream, the "popular" kids are part of it too, but the ones who were bullies didn't change and they're now kicking the original members out because their mentality is the same as Libby said: "what's the purpose of a club if you can't exclude people from it?"

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net

They must be very privileged to see the entire world as an upper middle-class suburb.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Have I ever mentioned that one of the ringleaders of the Mizzou protests in 2014 going on about what a poor oppressed POC he was, was the son of an executive at the Union Pacific railroad?
They always do this. They mislead people into thinking that they're the poor working class, when really, it's just pawns for a bigger, wider plan to destabilize their enemies, competitors, political opponents. It's all an act.

Hell, Fortnite's latest ad basically tells players to attack Apple in order to prevent "censorship". I'm sure it couldn't be because it's Epic Games, and while I wouldn't mourn if Apple went down and dusted, it's stil a scummy thing to do.

Edit:

Last edited:

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1509196
View attachment 1509197
1597768629838.png

One of the few legitimate bits of wisdom ever to come out of blue-checkmark hell.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Fifth movie had the whole government and media destroying both Dumbledore's and Harry's characters because the things they said were inconvenient for the current government. Only independent media supported Harry and yes, his friends ended up creating a guerrilla, armed themselves up and managed to keep powerful wizards at bay for a while.

Ones wonder how fucking SJWs DID NOT got the message.
Luna Lovegood's dad is basically wizard Alex Jones (although sadly without as much male vitality).

I just know the female version of that behavior is "Not Like Other Girls." That mutated into lacebians or radfem strains later on.

No clue about the male version.
Soyboys, bugmen, numales, beta males...

What's really changed is that now those Hot Topic "counter culture" types run the culture, and as soon as they got ahold of it they became bigger restrictive, conformist, impossible to please assholes than all those preppie fascist jocks they're still bitching about.

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
What's really changed is that now those Hot Topic "counter culture" types run the culture, and as soon as they got ahold of it they became bigger restrictive, conformist, impossible to please assholes than all those preppie fascist jocks they're still bitching about.
stop flamming preps!!1! Enoby isn't mary sue she's enby!

Tags
None