J.K. Rowling needs to stop messing with Harry Potter - A general STFU J.K. Rowling MegaThread <3

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just going to point out that Buffalo Bill wasn't trans to begin with, he hated himself and wanted to be something completely different but at no point did he think of himself as a woman. Hannibal even point blank says the distinction in both the book and in the movie.
"Billy is not a real trans-sexual, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things, I expect."

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
TROONS MAD
TROONS MAD

I remember when she came out saying Pewdiepie was a Nazi after that controversy. Now she's in the same boat as him, which isn't a bad place to be at all. The cancel mobs screech impotently at you because you already were successful and made your money, and you have the fuck you money to do and make whatever you feel like.

"Billy is not a real trans-sexual, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things, I expect."
They're so angry about Buffalo Bill because he is an unkind mirror of what they are like themselves.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

#IStandWithIcasaracht
kiwifarms.net

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
They're so angry about Buffalo Bill because he is an unkind mirror of what they are like themselves.
Well, he's really a representation of most of the woke crowd: wannabes pretending to be gay, depressed, oppresed, or trans. And they're neither.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

The Door

kiwifarms.net
Just going to point out that Buffalo Bill wasn't trans to begin with, he hated himself and wanted to be something completely different but at no point did he think of himself as a woman. Hannibal even point blank says the distinction in both the book and in the movie.
Sounds like most the trans people I met. Men and woman with a great deal of self loathing. First they cling to fandoms, becoming vehemently angry if anyone rocks their precious headcanons. Then, eventually, the tranny cult comes, promising them a life free of consequence, where they can discard their hated old self.

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like most the trans people I met. Men and woman with a great deal of self loathing. First they cling to fandoms, becoming vehemently angry if anyone rocks their precious headcanons. Then, eventually, the tranny cult comes, promising them a life free of consequence, where they can discard their hated old self.
Well put. I think it's strange how people cite, among other things, the fictional Hannibal Lector's distinction between "real" transsexualism/transgenderism and "mentally ill men in dresses" to support their idea that one is clearly legitimate and normal - it's bizarre.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

kiwifarms.net
Well put. I think it's strange how people cite, among other things, the fictional Hannibal Lector's distinction between "real" transsexualism/transgenderism and "mentally ill men in dresses" to support their idea that one is clearly legitimate and normal - it's bizarre.
The tranners have always self sorted into 2 groups. It used to be TV/TS (transvestite/transsexual) as seen in this extract from a 20 year old dissertation (published here: http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/disertation.htm)

968FCAE9-7E98-4A5C-B394-164203FE72B2.jpeg
These days it’s Tucute/Truscum. Billy was a transtrender, basically.

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
The tranners have always self sorted into 2 groups. It used to be TV/TS (transvestite/transsexual) as seen in this extract from a 20 year old dissertation (published here: http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/disertation.htm)

View attachment 1599768
These days it’s Tucute/Truscum. Billy was a transtrender, basically.
I don't mean to sound ignorant, but such distinctions are meaningless to me. The various terminologies are extensive and contradictory, and when not related to cultural ideology, they are also pseudoscientific.

• Agree
Reactions: Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None