Jace Connors, ParkourDude91 General -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any evidence that Jace is allergic to the erythorbic acid in Mountain Dew which is what actually causes him to vomit in streams?
Nah it's more than likely his previous alcoholism caused stomach irritations that cause him to vomit. Think of it as a more severe case of what happens to Rick in Rick and Morty.

RandyLahey

shit storm
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That sped and the MDE guy have some similarities... Obviously the jew curly hair is one, chubby face and receding hair line. I still dont see how people get this guy confused with our commander, Jace has a strong jaw line and broad masculine features.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either way, we all know that Jace has a lazy eye so that's not gonna be him.
yeah, whatever is going on is kinda fuzzy because of the cam but
upload_2015-6-24_13-2-25.png

makes it clear that there's something up with Jace's eyes. His left is pointing to the side and his right seems to be forward, but his right one might be a runt or dead eye, too. That kid who pretended to be Jace had normal eyes.

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
That fat kid was just a faggot fail troll like the rest of MDE. The commander did used to be a much fatter individual, but a strict diet of dank weed, Dew, and Doritos has helped him get back into fighting shape. I wouldn't be surprised if he's even skinnier next time we see him, he has been a POW in the Biblecube.

I'm just worried how long it will be until we seem him again. I can totally see Gail and Pastor Faggot trying to play up those battle injuries as 'self harming' to get him in trouble or sent off somewhere. I'm worried that we may be coming up on the Final Act of Deagle Nation if that happens, but I'm hopeful Jace will overcome.

The Dank Knight Rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino