Thundering across the stars,
To save the online from the Islams,
Jace searches for justice
To unite the Deagle Nation
And lead Gamergate to victory
Over the changing form of Brianna Wu.

WEED WARRIORS EXPLODE INTO BATTLE

LIGHTNING STRIKES

I remember a version of that with some choice quotes from Jace spliced in. Has anyone uploaded them anywhere, because I tried searching on YouTube for that version.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only followed the Deagle Nation casually.

What the hell do "Press 1" and "Press 2" mean? Are they Call of Duty jokes?

• Agree
Reactions: Skeealator

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
kiwifarms.net
I've only followed the Deagle Nation casually.

What the hell do "Press 1" and "Press 2" mean? Are they Call of Duty jokes?
It came from twitch. Basically it's a really simple, popular way of interacting with the chat. If something happens the streamer might say "press one if you like x" or "press 1 if you think this character is secretly gay". Jace, being the trend-setting game streaming superstar that he thinks he is, adopted this into his streams because everyone else does it. Tyce invented "Press Two" so the fans could pick sides whenever Tyce and Jace disagreed on something. On this forum it has replaced the Agree and disagree ratings (and Like and Unlike on the DN Forums).

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It came from twitch. Basically it's a really simple, popular way of interacting with the chat. If something happens the streamer might say "press one if you like x" or "press 1 if you think this character is secretly gay". Jace, being the trend-setting game streaming superstar that he thinks he is, adopted this into his streams because everyone else does it. Tyce invented "Press Two" so the fans could pick sides whenever Tyce and Jace disagreed on something. On this forum it has replaced the Agree and disagree ratings (and Like and Dislike on the DN Forums).
And we STILL don't have a Press F to pay respects.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
What's with "YOU WILL 9/11"?
A bunch of trolls supposedly called jace during his game streams and harassed him with that, which Jace took a sign as Islamic brainwash.
One notable incident with this was when DeagleDad420 went undercover to deliver a Hawaiian pizza to Jace's home when Jace was gaming(Gail answered the door), then called Jace later and told him that the pizza was laced with Ricin and "You will 9/11!" which rattled the Hell out of Jace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino