Jace Connors suicide note 8/18/15 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Call Anybody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A writer friend once told me that stories are never done, only due. We always have things we wish we could add or change. But the deadline came in February, and the remaining content felt... different. Will new content help the loss, make it worse, or be an unfulfilled dream dangling before the eyes of the grieving masses?

Only a mick or a polack would think Deagle Nation was a good idea in the first place.

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it wasn't for Deagle Nation I probably won't have even posted more than a couple of times on this site and would have stayed a lurker that came a few months at a time just to see Chris updates, but you guys pulled me in with your batshit insane characters. Everytime there was a livestream I had to watch it as live as soon as I could no matter how inconvenant the time was. I'm really going to miss the crazy ass days of when Deagle Nation ran wild, but I guess as with all good things they must come to an end.

Semper Fi Jace, Tyce and Eli, thank you all for all the laughs.
evevevasZDcaefvqwwVC.png

:1: :1: :1::eli2: :1: :1: :1::semperfidelis::1: :1: :1::tycesuit::1: :1: :1:

Last edited:

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation is what really got me invested in the forums. I remember sitting up watching the Jace streams, talking with people in chat, wondering what crazy thing was coming next. Staying up late listening for the end of Tupacolypse, wondering if this was actually happening.
RIp Deagle Nation, you brought me some of the funniest moments I've enjoyed in my life. Archive all of this content, so that future generations may still feel some of the enjoyment we got from Jace, Eli, and Tyce.
Though the ride has ended, it will live on in our hearts. :semperfidelis::eli::tyceknife:

Gringo

Very Guvking Happy
kiwifarms.net
Well, time to remove the 1-key from my keyboard again. :(
Deagle Nation was insanely fun and I regret that I didn't get into it sooner. Was fortunate enough to know people IRL who loved it as well, so got the experience of watching stuff like the Racial Unity Stream with friends while drinking, which was pretty great. Everything Jan wrote is true though, and I guess it's time to end the ride. I still maintain that Dank Swordz is amazing regardless of anything else though, so glad to see that's not completely out.

Agree with everyone else. Thanks for an amazing ride. It's time for one last Semper Fidelis. :semperfidelis::1::1::1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino