Jace return speculation -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid Jace is never going to return. Not the Jace we knew, that is. Jan may do more things with Deagle Nation, but the Jace we all loved and cherished is gone. He never really existed to begin with; he was just an illusion from the very start. Our knowledge of that fact can't be taken away. It'll sully any future representations of Jace we see.

I don't mean to be a downer but that's just how it is. Memories of that mythic paragon of weed and dudebro mannerisms are all we have now.
:semperfidelis:
Who the fuck is this Jan guy? Are we talking about that faggot that tried to play Liquid Jace? Yeah, he failed hard, bro, okay. Jace is COMING BACk to FINISH THE FIGHT OKAY!? When the forces of Wu's tranny clan and ADF's tranarchist regime in Portland join forces, and when the world is on the brink of a tranny takeover, and the rivers run wild with Dew-- Basically what I'm trying to say is Jace is out there, okay. He might be at pastor faggot's bible camp or getting some kind of weird holistic new age healing from Gail.

Okay.

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is this Jan guy? Are we talking about that faggot that tried to play Liquid Jace? Yeah, he failed hard, bro, okay. Jace is COMING BACk to FINISH THE FIGHT OKAY!? When the forces of Wu's tranny clan and ADF's tranarchist regime in Portland join forces, and when the world is on the brink of a tranny takeover, and the rivers run wild with Dew-- Basically what I'm trying to say is Jace is out there, okay. He might be at pastor faggot's bible camp or getting some kind of weird holistic new age healing from Gail.

Okay.
No, Jan was that guy who played the "real" Jace in a livestream trying to convince everyone that Deagle Nation was all an act. They had Tyce there too, but beforehand they gave him notes on how to act like a normal person so that they could discredit Jace and sabotage his mission to defeat Brianna Wu in a street race.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe there are still posters falling for the Jan thing.
Its one of those things about internet rumors, they never die. It doesn't help that pages like Jace's ED haven't been updated and still say he's some MDE hoax. I had to correct my best friend about that Jan shit just yesterday. And of course its going to be all over the fucking livestreams, if Jace ever escapes from Pastor Faggots Forgotten Bible Basement Camp. I just hope Jace is lucid enough to shut down the Jan trolls like he did with Reuben.

Superior Watermelon

Host of "Lenspiracy Theory"
kiwifarms.net
I haven't really followed Jace since the end of Tupacoplyse and I'm too lazy to read thread, can someone give me a TL;DR recap? That being said I think Jace will always leave and come back for me.

• Winner
Reactions: RequiredName

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't really followed Jace since the end of Tupacoplyse and I'm too lazy to read thread, can someone give me a TL;DR recap? That being said I think Jace will always leave and come back for me.
Jace and Tyce broke up again, Eli went to Canada to battle Tumblr's servers and has been MIA, Jace flipped a car trying to street race somebody for GamerGate.

Jace was last seen in the custody of Pastor Faggot's "Biblecube" and may or may not have escaped. Tyce has learned to read some and has been active on Yahoo answers.

Superior Watermelon

Host of "Lenspiracy Theory"
kiwifarms.net
Jace and Tyce broke up again, Eli went to Canada to battle Tumblr's servers and has been MIA, Jace flipped a car trying to street race somebody for GamerGate.

Jace was last seen in the custody of Pastor Faggot's "Biblecube" and may or may not have escaped. Tyce has learned to read some and has been active on Yahoo answers.
Holy fuck I want him back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino