Lolcow Jack David Sickenberger / The Cunning Condor - Prudish, Nosy, and Pretentious Cartoonist who Hates WHORES and makes REAL ART

Naniyo Dambiz

kiwifarms.net
The thing is, after all of this and after coming on here and talking about him to you guys, I do still wish that he does improve. It's not certain that he will, but I do hope he does and gets help because this behavior is getting him only one kind of attention that he'll ever get. This. The only real feedback is people's hatred for him while he relishes in it. It's become the only way he's gonna be known unless he actually stops his narcissism. Even now that I bring it up, he'll see this text and just either have one of two reactions, act like this doesn't affect him and be all "quirky" by insulting us or he'll try to "defend" himself by blaming others and how we're the ones who are somehow in the wrong. He's quite predictable that way, because he thinks he's smart.

Naniyo Dambiz

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I was talking shit about him. And I'm not gonna act like I didn't do it to spite him, cause' it was a shitty convo that made me angry. Also look at this, I can do the whole screen cap thing too.

In fact:

You want in on this, Condor, or..?

The Cunning Condor

I'm a fuckin' idiot.
kiwifarms.net
I was stating my opinion and some creepy cuss got offended by it somehow. Then they got me booted for it. :/

Thankfully, while my moon was indeed ruined for the day I can safely say it has returned to it's former crescent glory and is continuing to orbit the planet.

Naniyo Dambiz

kiwifarms.net
that "creepy cuss" was simply telling you that what you said degrades people.

Oh and she's a sexual assault survivor by the by. Also not sure calling her a whiner makes you better than her.

Commandant Swordfish

My mother ran away before I was born. Wise choice.
kiwifarms.net
I remember following this dude on DA because I thought his art was good from a "2000's just binged watched foamy the squirrel / invader zim" style.

It's funny, actually. This is my first post here and, first time I visited this forum, something caught my eye. None of the CWC stuff, or similar, but Condor. What a coincidence the first post I see on the home page was him. I recognised his avatar.

Now I know of Condor via a Foamy the Squirrel community online, where he basically flipped several kinds of shit over people having fun. It was basically him proselytising about how there wasn't enough high brow discussion there. Which is hilarious, as not long after, he complained about being run out of every online community he's ever been a part of.

Couldn't possibly imagine why.

The Cunning Condor

I'm a fuckin' idiot.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny, actually. This is my first post here and, first time I visited this forum, something caught my eye. None of the CWC stuff, or similar, but Condor. What a coincidence the first post I see on the home page was him. I recognised his avatar.

Now I know of Condor via a Foamy the Squirrel community online, where he basically flipped several kinds of shit over people having fun. It was basically him proselytising about how there wasn't enough high brow discussion there. Which is hilarious, as not long after, he complained about being run out of every online community he's ever been a part of.

Couldn't possibly imagine why.
Foamy the Squirrel has a community? You mean the Youtube comments? I've never had a big ol convo in any of the videos, so I can't say this story holds up, stranger. A for effort I suppose.

The Cunning Condor

I'm a fuckin' idiot.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, does it not?
I cannot believe I completely forgot about the discord. XD My bad. I think I was in there over a year ago for about 2-3 weeks then got bored cuz it was pretty inactive. Don't remember any scuffles or anything. Don't remember the specific conversation but my guess is I was pokin fun at "these dadgum kids" n suchlike.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
Best place in the US to study and pursue animation. Done me well so far. Lotta options. I'm willing to put up with a flood of sjws for it. Plus I'm usually the only one there who doesn't draw in the CalArts style XD
I wonder what other things that you have strongly negative opinions on and no first-hand experience in could be turned around by five seconds of trying it.

I guess we'll never know.

Commandant Swordfish

My mother ran away before I was born. Wise choice.
kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe I completely forgot about the discord. XD My bad. I think I was in there over a year ago for about 2-3 weeks then got bored cuz it was pretty inactive. Don't remember any scuffles or anything. Don't remember the specific conversation but my guess is I was pokin fun at "these dadgum kids" n suchlike.

Got bored? I seem to remember you getting bantered off a few times, because people were having fun, and you wanted to show how smart and "non-conformist" you are.

It was a lot more lively around the time you sort of... crash landed.

This explains so much.

Friend, you've no idea.

There was more Condor stuff in there, but some of the trashmods deleted it. Will try to find more of it.

Attachments

• TFW too smart to have fun.png
    TFW too smart to have fun.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 219

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foamy makes a buncha rant videos, so on the discord (almost 2 years ago, it looks, so I'm guessing here) I was partially expecting some edginess of sorts, kinda like the goth kids in South Park.

My dude, it is the Current Year Year of Our Lord 2019, why the fuck are you still talking about Foamy the Fucking Squirrel?