Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

How Long Until Jack Burns Out of Selling Life Insurance (Start date Dec. 2020)

• By the end of 2020

Votes: 41 7.9%
  • January 2021

Votes: 43 8.3%
  • February-April 2021

Votes: 94 18.1%
  • May-July 2021

Votes: 52 10.0%
  • August-October 2021

Votes: 27 5.2%
  • November-December 2021

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • 2022 and beyond

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Right up until his third stroke

Votes: 236 45.4%

• Total voters

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Mushbrain out here acting as if he doesn't publicize his views on said topics on a regular basis.

survey.PNG
Stroke brain can't even read properly, it says provide information about him, not provide his opinions.

Nobody's asking fatso whether he thinks people should be allowed to identify as genderfluid transracial african space jews, they're asking him if he'd like to tell them that he is a pasty white cis male (I'm pretty sure he wouldn't admit to liking BIG BLACK DICK, too many carbs).

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Junior now just assuming the lord works through international copyright law or something. This is peak megachurch culture if I've ever seen it.
Junior is a moron. 665 out of 666 shoes had been sold, so the injunction to stop sales is meaningless since only one remained.

It’s amazing how triggered people got over this stupid shoe. The entire satan shoe thing was a stupid gimmick and a really, really low effort and cliched attempt to troll people. You’d think people would recognize that the shoe was just an effort to incite people and get free media attention, yet people still lost their shit over it. MSCHF played people exactly like they wanted to - it couldn’t have gone over better from their perspective. (Although I’m sure they would prefer to not deal with a lawsuit, so maybe it worked too perfectly.)

But all of MSCHF’s stuff is silly. Create stupid neo-Dadaist “”art””, produce it in small quantities, and sell it for huge amounts because of artificial scarcity and because morons think it’s subverting modern capitalist expectations or something. (One of the recent things they did was sell axe body spray in Chanel No.5 bottles. It’s mildly clever if you don’t think about it for longer than five seconds, but it’s hardly deep cultural criticism.)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Jack and Tammy split 6 large chicken breasts for one meal? Is that even healthy considering how broken down his body is? Do they repurpose the leftovers from the video for another meal or two? It's hard to believe Jack throwing food away, but do they just toss it after filming because they're wasteful gluttons?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I kind of just assume Jack horks it all down off camera, either all at once the moment the camera stops filming or in a couple of meals.
Mushbrain out here acting as if he doesn't publicize his views on said topics on a regular basis.

View attachment 2066829
Just say no you whiny baby. It's what I've done more than once when a corporation tries to demand a survey out of me and I can't be arsed for it.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Junior is a moron. 665 out of 666 shoes had been sold, so the injunction to stop sales is meaningless since only one remained.
And that one pair of shoes was going to be auctioned off, not sold. Technically MSCHF can still give the shoes to someone, but at this point they made their money. Junior here gloating about some religious victory when really its about as overhyped and empty as his lyrics.

Last edited:

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Jack doesn’t know what ‘voluntarily’ means
Im sure he doesnt, his limbs cant even voluntarily move. Maybe a few years ago I thought hes just a dumb, fat guy that loves to cook. Now hes just a miserable SOB who is still fat as shit and loves to eat but he lost any amount of fat dopey guy. Hes just a fat sack of shit that just films videos so he can eat massive amounts of food. He ate all of that chicken and that was probably the healthiest thing he ate in awhile too.

I like how jr follows in his dads footsteps about how God is their wingman. They both figure they can pray whatever they want and God will just do it for them cause they pray. Im not that religious but thats not how that shit works but ask any uninformed christian (especially in mega churches) and thats what they think. God is the manager and they are the karen, theyre gonna ask and beg for God to change the status quo cause theyre sad.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Junior now just assuming the lord works through international copyright law or something. This is peak megachurch culture if I've ever seen it.
It's classic confirmation bias with these people. They believe that the reason this worked is because THEY prayed and God answered. But then you need to ask yourself why didn't God heal Mushbrain's stroke? Is stopping the sale of a single shoe really more important than having two working arms?

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
It's classic confirmation bias with these people. They believe that the reason this worked is because THEY prayed and God answered. But then you need to ask yourself why didn't God heal Mushbrain's stroke? Is stopping the sale of a single shoe really more important than having two working arms?
That's predicated on the idea of prayer being some kind of "magical thinking" with specific cause and effect, which is a pretty dumb view of prayer to begin with, IMO.

(For that matter, maybe God didn't heal his stroke because it's his punishment for gluttony, lol).

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(For that matter, maybe God didn't heal his stroke because it's his punishment for gluttony, lol).
God has been trying to get Jack‘s attention regarding his health for over a decade. Jack keeps telling God to go fuck himself. He’s had multiple chances to eat better and take care of himself, but he consistently manages to do even worse. I’d be pissed if I was God.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
That's predicated on the idea of prayer being some kind of "magical thinking" with specific cause and effect, which is a pretty dumb view of prayer to begin with, IMO.

Yeah but that's what these people are all about. Mushbrain, after this stroke, wanted to get the rehab glove for free so he could review it on his channel. They wouldn't do it so he said he'd leave it up to God thinking that God will cure his gimpy arm.

He's just started the whole rehab thing now when it's way too late to actually do anything. Before he might have been able to regain some mobility in his hand but it's how many years later and he's just starting? It's not a stretch to think that he's been praying to get his arm healed. Or that maybe Big T is praying against that so you know her prayer cancels his out. I wouldn't put it past her to wish he was dead.

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
Jr posted physique. Lmao

Nice vacuum

View attachment 2068859
Even with that we now know jr says fuck all to cardio and legit weight training, just do the easy exercises that make you look like youre doing something. Cardio is probably the most important part of a workout and so many people just neglect it cause they "lift weights and flex". Just like daddy he has to cut corners cause work is hard and if he just prays extra hard God might smile on him.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Jr posted physique. Lmao

Nice vacuum

View attachment 2068859
The area between his shoulders and biceps looks really weird. Usually the indent there doesn't have like...depth in such a way. Does he have some sort of condition that I don't know of?

Also, Jr. shouldn't shave his chest if he does, his build lends itself to body hair.

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The area between his shoulders and biceps looks really weird. Usually the indent there doesn't have like...depth in such a way. Does he have some sort of condition that I don't know of?

Also, Jr. shouldn't shave his chest if he does, his build lends itself to body hair.
His whole body looks weird. Like his shoulders and biceps are the only places he's got substantial muscle, and it makes the complete lack of muscle in his chest look really jarring.