Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Stroke 3 when? As of May 2021

• Within the next 3 months

Votes: 64 14.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 61 13.7%
  • 6 months - 1 Year

Votes: 109 24.5%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 65 14.6%
  • 3+ Years

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • The next big health scare will be something else

Votes: 201 45.2%

• Total voters

Pig Cups

#femalesupremacy
kiwifarms.net
B400405C-4E63-439E-8D55-96F38702D538.jpeg
If Profile had any sort of business sense, they’d avoid this couple like the plague due to Jack’s undermining of the program with his unsolicited portrayals as a brand ambassador. The man publicly breaks with all of the program’s instruction and recommendations (he made a fucking video rationalizing “2 types” of cheating), and makes culinary abominations that NO ONE, let alone a dieter, should be eating. He does all of this while slapping a Profile logo on the screen, making it look (to those unschooled in his autism) like he has the Profile by Sanford seal of approval. Putting this out there makes it look like Profile tacitly approves of said actions.

As a side note, this pathetic excuse of a man has the faggotiest facial expressions Pig has ever seen, and that’s saying something considering that we share a planet that’s overrun with beta males who look like Scott Weiner. First it was the gaping mouth soy face, which has been covered extensively here. Now, we’ve got the closed-mouth point. For someone with such a fragile, deluded sense of masculinity, you’d think he’d try harder to look like less of a cuck.
8A6EDF3B-A0CF-48EE-B8C6-817A2F90F1C1.jpeg
Jesus Fucking Christ, smile like a normal primate for once, why don’t ya?

[edited to delete duplicate words]

Last edited:

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2144731 View attachment 2144734

Of course Jack, the biggest haters if them all, puts companies on blast to milk them for free shit. Sad, fat little man.
Jack is the shittiest type of customer to live in his own world of expectations and wants. He has no idea how a company operates or works and automatically assumes that since he is a customer he demands the full attention and energy of the company to focus on his wants. He expects these people to be mind readers and do everything exactly the way he wants and if something is not right, he throws a massive tantrum. I dont expect them to be loading that early, since they deliver on business hours and maybe their stop was last on the route. Its not that difficult to understand thats how deliveries work, but Jack forgets that there are other people in the world and dare I say, are also using the same service? Of course not cause this man is such an ungrateful bastard that he cant be appreciative and thankful there are services and opportunities to help his life be more convient, he just expects everyone to cater to him.

I mean he could of gone and picked up the flowers and delivered them himself since hes not doing anything.......if he wasnt a self absorbed, stroked out lazy sack of shit.

Acceptable

"C-CUM DUMPSTER?!"
kiwifarms.net
mean he could of gone and picked up the flowers and delivered them himself since hes not doing anything.......if he wasnt a self absorbed, stroked out lazy sack of shit.

he can't drive with his stroke arm so he would have to have Tammy drive. and having Tammy drive to pick up a gift for herself would honestly be so low and emasculating I don't even think jack has the balls to do that.

he's been very lovey dovey with her the past few weeks.. maybe she found his Grindr account

Unenthused

kiwifarms.net
Decided to catch up on some Jack-kino recently. Arm is looking as dead as ever!

I'm a bit behind on all the latest info; is Jack Jr. and his fiance still together? Any recent vids to recommend to catch up?

Pig Cups

#femalesupremacy
kiwifarms.net
he can't drive with his stroke arm so he would have to have Tammy drive. and having Tammy drive to pick up a gift for herself would honestly be so low and emasculating I don't even think jack has the balls to do that.
The arm is merely part of the equation- his entire right side is heavily damaged. Ever see that limp he does in the rare event that he doesn’t cut the video while shuffling around the kitchen during CWJ? It’s also detectable when he waddles around with a handheld camera on JOTG, as the picture has this wobbling quality to it.

Theoretically, one could drive with one arm
(Here’s a chick with no arms pulling it off). Jack, on the other hand, is so gimped out that he can’t even work the pedals at this point. That’s why TamTam is always ferrying his ass around, and he hasn’t been seen behind the wheel since Stroke 2: The Strokepire Strokes Back.

Celestial Being

I came here to laugh at you.
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before but jack owning this many smokers baffles me. My $100 char broil smoker can do beautiful pulled pork, chicken, turkeys, salmon etc. If he is reviewing them fine, but at least make something halfway palatable. That chicken with seasoning dumped on them is not the way to do any kind of baked or smoked chicken.

Maybe take all his rusted smokers to a scrap yard and use the proceeds to buy a better camera.

Pulled pork I made in my cheapo smoker with almost no effort. I could probably do it with a hand tied behind my back the Jack Scalfani way.
IMG_20210502_145314.jpg
IMG_20210502_193727.jpg

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Decided to catch up on some Jack-kino recently. Arm is looking as dead as ever!

I'm a bit behind on all the latest info; is Jack Jr. and his fiance still together? Any recent vids to recommend to catch up?
The kids got married (the wedding looked like complete whitetrash nonsense) and recently moved out into their own apartment. Also Junior is releasing shitty Christian rap songs and acting like a zoomer boomer. It’s been fun(?) to see.

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2144793
If Profile had any sort of business sense, they’d avoid this couple like the plague due to Jack’s undermining of the program with his unsolicited portrayals as a brand ambassador. The man publicly breaks with all of the program’s instruction and recommendations (he made a fucking video rationalizing “2 types” of cheating), and makes culinary abominations that NO ONE, let alone a dieter, should be eating. He does all of this while slapping a Profile logo on the screen, making it look (to those unschooled in his autism) like he has the Profile by Sanford seal of approval. Putting this out there makes it look like Profile tacitly approves of said actions.

As a side note, this pathetic excuse of a man has the faggotiest facial expressions Pig has ever seen, and that’s saying something considering that we share a planet that’s overrun with beta males who look like Scott Weiner. First it was the gaping mouth soy face, which has been covered extensively here. Now, we’ve got the closed-mouth point. For someone with such a fragile, deluded sense of masculinity, you’d think he’d try harder to look like less of a cuck.
View attachment 2144815

I thought Sanford was looking into his dubious "endorsements/sponsorships"!? Unless he lied his way through because there is NO WAY he lost 25lbs. Perhaps the event was for Big T since there were numerous people who observed her looking to have lost weight. Jack probably shoehorned himself in the photo.

rubytintedchix

kiwifarms.net

Of course Jack, the biggest haters if them all, puts companies on blast to milk them for free shit. Sad, fat little man.
Ehhhh I can’t blame him for this one. I recently had a flower delivery for my kid go sideways on her birthday. It was a milestone birthday so I was pissed to say the least. You’re best off paying more money and ordering from a local florist than going with those big chains. They’re a bunch of fuck-ups.

EDIT: They missed the delivery by an entire day. I would have been just been thrilled if they got there on the day they promised. I wouldn’t have cared what time.

EDIT 2: There was nothing wrong with the flowers when they arrived. They looked nice, but they were supposed to arrive on her birthday and I paid extra for shipping to make sure it happened.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I thought Sanford was looking into his dubious "endorsements/sponsorships"!? Unless he lied his way through because there is NO WAY he lost 25lbs. Perhaps the event was for Big T since there were numerous people who observed her looking to have lost weight. Jack probably shoehorned himself in the photo.
He's been claiming that he's 25 lbs down for a couple of months now, and at his size it's really not very impressive for how long he's been on this diet plan.
Ehhhh I can’t blame him for this one. I recently had a flower delivery for my kid go sideways on her birthday. It was a milestone birthday so I was pissed to say the least. You’re best off paying more money and ordering from a local florist than going with those big chains. They’re a bunch of fuck-ups.
I'd actually agree if he'd given literally any specifics of what they screwed up. It's not that difficult. Just say, "I was assured over the phone that they could get them delivered by lunchtime, but they arrived after 3 o'clock." "By the time they arrived, the flowers were starting to look wilted." Those would be specific, reasonable complaints... Jack's review contained nothing like that. It's a terrible review and we're just left to read between the lines to try to decipher why Jack wasn't happy with the experience.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: They missed the delivery by an entire day. I would have been just been thrilled if they got there on the day they promised. I wouldn’t have cared what time.

EDIT 2: There was nothing wrong with the flowers when they arrived. They looked nice, but they were supposed to arrive on her birthday and I paid extra for shipping to make sure it happened.
And see, these are the sort of details that make a good, fair review. I'd be pissed if I paid extra for fast delivery and then they showed up later than promised.

Of course I was referring to Jack's review, though; he made a vague statement about the flowers being in the delivery van all day; I assume that they'll take some measures to ensure that flowers are still fresh at the end of the delivery day, so I don't know why that would have been an issue. Then he doesn't say whether delivering them "at the last hour" was them failing to make a timely delivery as they'd actually promised him, or whether it's just him having unreasonable expectations of them delivering his order first because he's the only customer that matters to him.

You could interpret his review as saying they delivered the flower arrangement unreasonably late and in poor condition. Him being Jack, however, I'm not really inclined to give him any benefits of the doubt.

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
Thats why if you are interested in getting actual legitimate help in making and sticking with a diet plan for your health you should see your doctor and a nutritionist. They would have the actual knowledge to be able to make a plan that works best for you. These Sanford fucks are milking the shit out of them by selling them over priced garbage and giving them weird diet plans. In their minds they probably arent really focusing too much on the weight gain in the end they just want their money, im sure they round up very generously and give plenty of kind words to make them feel happy so the money well stays full.

Could it be that it’s 25 combined lost pounds between the two of them? I’m just taking an educated guess based on Jack can’t let Tammy take credit for literally any of her accomplishments. Look at “Giveme books” and later “TJ Services” for example case studies.
In Jacks world there is only Jack and everyone else is an afterthought. He goes through so many mental gymnastics to somehow make it seem like he is the responsible party so he should be proud. In his world, he married Tammy instead of her being content living with him. He made the channel despite Charles recommending it. He raised his kid and looked where that ended up, he did all of these things so he needs to take the credit for it. Tammy may of lost some weight, but she would of never done it without him and his push for them to go on this scam plan. We are talking about a man who gets giggly and swells up with pride when he sees his name anywhere. Thats something a kid would do when they find their name on a novelty souvenir license plate, not a middle aged man.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dw - he rants about how one shouldn't be an "average joe" who works a "9-5" job. basically justifying his aspiration to become a Christian rap artist in a subtle manner.
How about you just separate your personal identity from what you do for 8 hours a day in order to earn a living? Dad Bod has taken the stupid American trope of what you do for a living defines who you are as a person and really internalized it and dialed it up to 11.

You can have a boring 9-5 job and not be an ‘“average Joe.” It’s really simple, actually. It’s called having these things called “hobbies” and “personal interests.”

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2144793

View attachment 2144815

haha, a rare full body shot of jack. surprised he allowed them to take one

looks like tammy might've actually lost some weight but jack still looks fat as fuck

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This isn’t even the flower company’s fault, it’s the courier’s fault (assuming there was an actual error). With this stroke logic, Jack should have been posting angry comments screaming at himself because the USPS damaged his BBQ sauce delivery.

And you gotta love that he's screaming, ranting, and complaining about flowers he bought his wife on social media where his wife will read it. It's tacky as hell.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

sounds like he wanted the flowers delivered to where tammy works (i guess TJ services has an office?) but they were delivered at the end of the day and she had already left by that time

does jack not realize that other people ordered flowers for delivery too? this is so typical for his fat ass. everything is always about him