Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends. Some bottled rubs are just salt pepper and sugar. Others don't have a lot of salt or sugar. But you know what JS gravitates to.
Honestly, I don't think he looks at the ingredients. I am like 90% convinced he just stares at the bottle's front label, goes "Mmm yummy" and then snags it. A lot of walmart trash tier shoppers do this.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
How much sodium is in those blends? I mean put aside fact that this is a blatant excuse to “cheat smart” on his diet. The amount of sodium in those would have to be like using a salt lick because you know he’s not going to use the recommended amount. He over seasons the fuck out of everything. He’s gotta have high blood pressure.
Serving size for all are 1/4 tsp (so Jack is already waaaaaay over) and is at least 5% of your daily salt intake.

The Blend: literally salt, pepper, and dehydrated garlic.

Italian Chophouse Mix: third ingredient on the bottle is cane sugar.

Buttery Steakhouse has dextrose and maltodextrin as two of it's ingredients.

Jack isn't "smart cheating" with these, he's failing to stick to the diet outright.

Edit: some pretty prettying up and added more blends

Last edited:

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Any of those except Masaokis would have used a rub by rubbing it on the meat, not just pouring it on like a retard.
And Masaokis would have gone all the way in the opposite direction by sprinkling it on the meat over a toilet with burning oil in it to try and turn regular paprika into smoked paprika at home; making a very entertaining video for totally different reasons.

Pig Cups

#femalesupremacy
kiwifarms.net
Jack this is what a weight loss is supposed to look like.
View attachment 2136836

Imagine man, imagine.
Pig would like to address Jack, since he obviously reads this thread...

At this point, if Jack wants a decent 5-10 year survival rate (where he can live a somewhat passable existence with the damage he’s done already anyway..), he needs to do more than just drop pounds. Weight is only part of the equation. He’s done nothing but pump his body with toxins for decades; damaged fats, triglycerides, processed foods, fatty meats, and cheese. Don’t get Pig wrong- Pig is an avid home cook who LOVES meats and cheeses, but those food groups are not Pig’s sole subsistence. It’s about 40% meats/fish, carbs and cheese, with raws (greens/veg, fruits, seeds/nuts) comprising the other 60. What Jack eats and the amounts at which he eats them is killing him slowly. He can try all he wants to eat smaller portions of said foods to drop weight, but if he’s relying solely on inflammatory shit for his nutrition, he’s not making positive change at the degree to which he thinks he is, even with weight loss. Get some real food in your system, you fat miserable fuck.

For example, Jack, this is part of Pig’s daily slop regimen that functions as its breakfast and lunch during the week: green smoothies (not that SlimFast-esque horseshit you’re getting from Profile). It’s several boxes of fresh, triple-washed kale and spinach compressed into the blender. Then Pig adds water, flax seed, chia seed, moringa, spirulina, 2 frozen bananas, and a bag of either frozen pineapple or mango. Pig lastly mixes in lime and lemon juice at the end. Each blender produces 3 jars, and it’s kinda sweet, thanks to the fruit/citrus. Just think..DAYS worth of raw nutrition intake consumed in a single day via an easy-to-prepare/digest medium. And this is on top of Pig’s daily gallon of water and fermented probiotics. If Jack is serious about improving his health, this is the bare minimum of what he needs to do.
E977CD5F-3AFC-4CE4-A628-B6F6914313F1.jpeg

Last edited:
I made this Jack recipe and it was sort of a fail.

I followed the measurements and it was too wet, nothing like what he shows in the video, so I needed to add more cornmeal.

It wasn't bad, but the addition I had to make to compensate, threw the flavors all out of whack. I'm gonna try to find another recipe for next time, because I will be making them again.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2143215
Oh FFS...

Jack gave Meat Marine the smoker, Meat Marine gave Jack a bottle of half-used seasoning (and some dick in the mouth). Hardcore Carnivore is the name of the company, Black is the name of the seasoning (and Tammy's preferred bull)

Jack commits several food crimes on the chicken side. First, he doesn't understand that Nashville hot seasoning is meant to be mixed into the dredge or added with some oil and brown sugar as a glaze. Jack just dumps it on his chicken and thinks it is the same thing.

Spanish paprika having a burnt taste meant YOU BURNT THE PAPRIKA YOU KNUCKLEHEAD.

No shit the everything bagel seasoning tastes like seeds....it's made from sesame and poppy seeds! The other two ingredients are onion and garlic powder!

Richard Mongler

i'll suck your dick
kiwifarms.net

Scented Candle

Diggy Diggy
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2143215
I legitimately thought this was a reupload, but no, it's just another video where he checks his cabinet for whatever spices he has to make some quarter assed "spice wars" video where he shoves chunks of poorly seasoned meat down his gullet.
Why the hell would someone put everything bagel seasoning on meat? And why does he use hotdogs as a proxy for beef? Why is he comparing straight paprika with a beef rub? This is his strokiest idea for a video yet.