Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Stroke 3 when? As of May 2021

• Within the next 3 months

Votes: 64 14.4%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 61 13.7%
  • 6 months - 1 Year

Votes: 109 24.5%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 65 14.6%
  • 3+ Years

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • The next big health scare will be something else

Votes: 201 45.2%

• Total voters

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net

My job is too much work! - Jack "mushbrain" Scalfani, 2021

He's got nothing else going on in his miserable existence. Might as well re record the audio, god damn.

I'm going to assume a correlation: the more domestic brand vehicles in a parking lot, the cheaper the food and larger the portions. Multiply by 0.5 for every Caravan or rusty SUV.

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net
My job is too much work! - Jack "mushbrain" Scalfani, 2021

He's got nothing else going on in his miserable existence. Might as well re record the audio, god damn.

I'm going to assume a correlation: the more domestic brand vehicles in a parking lot, the cheaper the food and larger the portions. Multiply by 0.5 for every Caravan or rusty SUV.
He even said as much when people kept hounding him in the livechat for a day to day video. He said he would but had to hink hard about a day where he is actually busy doing things. He then said he had to plan for such a day because his daily life is just him watching tv, stuffing his face, reading facebook news and getting mad. Its one thing to not have time due to having another job or shit equipment, its another thing to have all the time in the world and the funds to buy good quality but still put out garbage content. He is one of the laziest fucking people I have ever seen.

Cantaloupe Nuts

kiwifarms.net
What is it with Jack and Tammy’s bizarre refusal to eat at any restaurant that doesn’t have a sufficient number of cars in the parking lot?
It's not too uncommon to feel anxious about going to new places when something feels off. When I see a business has no customers I worry that I got their hours wrong and am about to walk up to a locked door. Jack might just be tying the amount of customers to the quality of food.

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2285997
Notice that Jack doesn't taste the veggies. The retard didn't cut down the skewers so they didn't make contact with the grill and the lid couldn't close so they couldn't even steam. A couple pieces that managed to make contact got a little char but they were mostly uncooked. I also think he probably did get this for free in exchange for a good review because he's gushing over how amazing it is before he even used the damn thing.

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, is it me or does the fat man look especially massive in this video - even though he is obviously wearing a shirt that is a size larger?

Also a reminder this is the exact same Chinese OEM "smokeless grill" which he reviewed back in October 2019, only reskinned.

The dialog is almost the exact same. He hits all the same points. He even cooked the same thing.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
@Pig Cups you've got some explaining to do

1624401995008.png

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Notice that Jack doesn't taste the veggies. The retard didn't cut down the skewers so they didn't make contact with the grill and the lid couldn't close so they couldn't even steam. A couple pieces that managed to make contact got a little char but they were mostly uncooked. I also think he probably did get this for free in exchange for a good review because he's gushing over how amazing it is before he even used the damn thing.
Yeah the "skooers" are still pretty much raw. And that steak in front is so thick it's got to be very rare still.

jacktard.gif

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the "skooers" are still pretty much raw. And that steak in front is so thick it's got to be very rare still.

View attachment 2286158
How can one genuinely look at this stroked out, limping and gluttonous fat fuck and say, "yeah that's my true soul mate right there". Fuck's sake, Tammy. The longer you stay in this shitty farce of a "marriage", the more time (and money) you are flushing down the toilet.

Absolutely embarrassing.

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2285997
This video really takes the cake. He fucked everything up. Those vegetables didn't cook at all that is why he had to take them off the stick at the end. He didn't even show him taking the cooked food off of the grill because he knew he fucked up. How the hell are you going to review a product and not even show how to use it properly. He is such a bumbling fool and tries to pretend he knows what he is doing. Just scrap the fucking video and try it again properly. No instead he uploads this half assed crap.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also think he probably did get this for free in exchange for a good review because he's gushing over how amazing it is before he even used the damn thing.
He absolutely got this for free. This is the type of fly-by-night company that will send out a free grill just so something pops up if someone happens to search for it on Youtube. Here’s an example of the same company giving out a free product to a d-tier youtube channel. Note how the links in this random video exactly match the links in Jack’s video - there were clearly instructions on what a “review” needed to include.

Jack does disclose that they sent this to him in the video. This time it’s actually very likely true. No legitimate, U.S.-based company will send him anything at this point since his channel is dead, but no-name Chinese junk merchants will.

rubytintedchix

kiwifarms.net
That ceramic coating is going to scrape off of that the first time it has to be scrubbed, guaranteed. Also, did you catch at the end Jack was going to make more steaks? Is he going to run them over to Jr.‘s house? I doubt Tammy is there for this video. I think she pre assembled everything and left him to his own devices. #SmartCheating

Re: the video editing autism he’s having, there are people you can hire off of fiver and other places that will edit your videos for you I believe. Jack is too cheap and too narcissistic to pay someone to do it for him though, being the Mr. TechTime that he is.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also a reminder this is the exact same Chinese OEM "smokeless grill" which he reviewed back in October 2019, only reskinned.
I bet this shit-tier pleb doesn't even remember that he already reviewed exactly this thing. What a moron.
He absolutely got this for free. This is the type of fly-by-night company that will send out a free grill just so something pops up if someone happens to search for it on Youtube. Here’s an example of the same company giving out a free product to a d-tier youtube channel. Note how the links in this random video exactly match the links in Jack’s video - there were clearly instructions on what a “review” needed to include.
Two of the three YouTube hits I get for smokeless indoor grill it are Jack, both times that he reviewed this same thing, so he managed to do that at least. I wonder if they'll actually watch it and sue him like that other fly-by-night company did.