Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
I’m amazed he’s consistently able to ruin every dish. Normally, even shitty cooks manage do do something right once in a while, even if it’s by pure serendipity. Jack doesn’t. I’m convinced he’d fuck up boiling water. Prolly burn half his kitchen in the process.

Zero fks to give

kiwifarms.net
As someone who used both items for some time, yeah, he deffo stuffed it up and created a thin watery manky mess. I think as @Charlie Delicious said, maybe as an American he's just not used to an electric kettle (these are ubiquitous in the U.K & Australia)
The grind he used is horrendous if it is a proper grind at all.

I love the way he continues to insist these 2 separate companies, out of the blue, sent him this stuff. Why can't he just admit he bought it? Would it deflate his identity as a youtube guru?
There was a discount code linked below
I'd like to think the company contacted him for review, but only to churn out some positive search results. People do this all the time on facebook free and for sale groups, they offer a free item (almost always on amazon, like these two products are) in exchange for a positive video review. Jack is just gullible enough to answer a business email most other cooking channels would delete.

Also, I love how the kettle box says "helathy". A very high quality product!

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 687487

Exactly what Jack needs. Another grill/smoker.

View attachment 687491

Okay I'm not an expert, but aren't Korean ribs sliced lengthwise through the bone and not sliced between them like American ribs? Also they're grilled at high temperatures for a short amount of time, not boiled for hours like you're making stock? And mushrooms? What Korean uses button mushrooms? And calling them Barbecue ribs when you're boiling them like spaghetti?
How many goddamn grill/smokers does he have at this point?? You could probably feed an entire African country with the amount of grills and smokers he has for fucks sake.
And I question life on why people like Jack survive strokes and yet people like Luke Perry dies.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
He truly is dumb. He thinks carbs are the only bad thing you can eat? Carbs cause high blood pressure but fatty meats/cheese don't?

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
This will be #8 at the least. (Pic capped by @Rei is shit last month)

View attachment 688480
It's a bit like looking at a home gym that's never used. Or a front yard full of rusting cars on cinder blocks.

How often do you reckon he uses these? Having eight BBQs or smokers is like having eight cars. You can only drive one at a time so there reaches a point where this becomes empty materialism. He could donate these to a homeless shelter or something, but Jack seems suspiciously clingy and proud of his possessions for such an out-spoken Christian.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a bit like looking at a home gym that's never used. Or a front yard full of rusting cars on cinder blocks.

How often do you reckon he uses these? Having eight BBQs or smokers is like having eight cars. You can only drive one at a time so there reaches a point where this becomes empty materialism. He could donate these to a homeless shelter or something, but Jack seems suspiciously clingy and proud of his possessions for such an out-spoken Christian.
Just a wild guess, but to him, these grills aren't a tool to make food and more like his toys. And Jack really hates sharing his toys.
Do we know how he reacts when someone snatches something from his plate? I expect him to throw a hissyfit and be visibly shaken.

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
Just a wild guess, but to him, these grills aren't a tool to make food and more like his toys. And Jack really hates sharing his toys.
Do we know how he reacts when someone snatches something from his plate? I expect him to throw a hissyfit and be visibly shaken.
Yeah that sums up his reaction when Jack Jr. took one of his french fries during a Jack on the Go episode.

• Informative
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino