Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

chekovia

Whole squad full of fucking killers
kiwifarms.net
Someone like 2 pages ago just ordered 4 bottles of sauces and will probably write a review here.
I ordered some myself and wrote something too a few months ago.
Basically the BBQ sauce is cheap shit, tastes like white sugar syrup with the consistency of something thickened with corn starch.
The "Best Seasoning Ever" is decent, but it's basic bitch. It's just Garlic/Salt/Onion/Pepper. You can get a jar of each from the supermarket, mix them together and get the same thing for $4 instead of $6 + $6 s/h.
Stay strong. You don't have to do this alone.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
is he trying to eat his fingers?
It seems everything he does is done in a way to get food into his stomach as fast as he can. The burnt outside, raw inside meat. Him sticking his tongue out of his mouth to grasp food and drag it into his body. The way he sticks his fingers all the way down his throat so the food is just that much closer to his stomach. It's amazing.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Jack's doctor is aware of his online presence? I can't imagine he would be too happy that his multiple stroke victim patient is ignoring all medical reason by continuing to put the most unhealthy food into his body.
Doctors are used to this.
I've seen studies up to 60% of cases return due to not following.
Jack is just one in the many idiots who gets told what to do, and ignores it.
Happy no, most doctors really want to see the best for those they treat, but even more so with obesity related things they know it's just not gonna happen with many and Jack being stuck up, snobby and a glutton he won't change. I'm sure his Doc is aware and tries to remind him only to be ignored but both for his own hope and CYA policy tells Jack each time to lose the gut.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
yeah jack is simply a lost cause

guys like him are basically addicted to eating the way they do. as hard as they'll try to change it'll always result in them going back to their old ways. and jack is even worse because he refuses to believe he's suffered two strokes from his shitty diet and lack of exercise, instead blaming it on stuff like his blood pressure, energy drinks, or being around too many gay people

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino