Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no that's not him

maury davis is the pastor at jack's church who decapitated a sunday school teacher in the 70s. how christian
holy shit, I didn't think it was possible but I really missed something in this thread that was more interesting than the food abortion photos

1975, at the age of 18, Davis stabbed middle-aged woman Jo Ella Liles to death in Irving, Texas. The killing was so vicious Ms Liles was nearly decapitated. Davis was known for showing no remorse after the murder. He has claimed that his life was filled with drug addiction and the subsequent instability it caused, though detectives who investigated the crime claim to have found evidence only of marijuana, and not of harder drugs. In 1975, he was sentenced to 20 years ...
he only served 8 and a half years.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
"we're here to settle a rumor that's been going around."

where exactly have people been talking about this? you know, because comments aren't a thing anymore on any of jack's channels. so they're going to compare all of the burgers they try to this random burger place they're filming the video at and that's how they're going to judge it. sounds just as stupid as his bbq wars rating system. and lol @ jack saying he's going to dock places for serving frozen, "cafeteria style fries" and that's exactly what they get from the restaurant they're holding as the gold standard

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"we're here to settle a rumor that's been going around."

where exactly have people been talking about this? you know, because comments aren't a thing anymore on any of jack's channels. so they're going to compare all of the burgers they try to this random burger place they're filming the video at and that's how they're going to judge it. sounds just as stupid as his bbq wars rating system. and lol @ jack saying he's going to dock places for serving frozen, "cafeteria style fries" and that's exactly what they get from the restaurant they're holding as the gold standard

I hate Jack on the Go more than almost anything else in existence. I hate the stupid fucking avatar. I hate the theme song. I hate Jack himself. I hate him shoveling garbage into his mouth like a hog at a trough. I hate him being a complete piece of shit to the wait staff. If there's anything that makes me want him to die of a series of strokes it is this shitty Jack on the Go show.

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
I hate Jack on the Go more than almost anything else in existence. I hate the stupid fucking avatar. I hate the theme song. I hate Jack himself. I hate him shoveling garbage into his mouth like a hog at a trough. I hate him being a complete piece of shit to the wait staff. If there's anything that makes me want him to die of a series of strokes it is this shitty Jack on the Go show.
lol the theme song is incredibly awful

I don't know why Jack thought it was a good idea to use it.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 725429

Then he wonders why his health is crumbling...
Honestly, he should've just used this image for his gluttony thumbnail. If I needed to show aliens what that term means, this picture encapsulates it. It'd probably also count as a diplomatic insult too.

It really is
No, you shut down comments because you're a fat crybaby who uses wifey's money to avoid doing a single hard day of work in your life Jack. You're an angry manchild who uses religion and the internet as a crutch to pretend you're a better human being than you actually are and to satiate your ego, the only thing in your life that matches your BMI in terms of vastness. The only thing more delicate than the shitfest you call your body's health is your ability to take criticism, given that I do clearly remember you at worst got shat-talked in 1 out of 10 comments, meaning it only took about 2-5 "UR DUM" comments to reduce you to buttery tears.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
so jack posted a video about a year or two ago where he reviewed the "red copper chef" and the top blew open while he was filming (because he didn't follow the directions of course) he mysteriously took the video down a while later but someone reuploaded it to youtube

well several months ago he posted a very short "redo" video of the same product where he quickly makes a half-assed omelette and mentions nothing about the previous incident

well it turns out jack was SUED by the makers of the product, telebrands inc. i'm assuming they weren't too big on the fact that he made a video showcasing their product in a bad light due to his failure to follow directions. they probably didn't like the fact that he put the word "EXPLODES" in the title when the product didn't actually explode. this explains why he took the video down and reuploaded a redo months later. also makes you wonder how many other similar lawsuits have been filed against jack for stuff like this because this is basically the norm with him (fails to follow directions given-gives product a negative review)

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23415647/TELEBRANDS_CORP_v_GIVEME,_INC_et_al
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-jersey/njdce/2:2018cv00198/364019

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
so jack posted a video about a year or two ago where he reviewed the "red copper chef" and the top blew open while he was filming (because he didn't follow the directions of course) he mysteriously took the video down a while later but someone reuploaded it to youtube

well several months ago he posted a very short "redo" video of the same product where he quickly makes a half-assed omelette and mentions nothing about the previous incident

well it turns out jack was SUED by the makers of the product, telebrands inc. i'm assuming they weren't too big on the fact that he made a video showcasing their product in a bad light due to his failure to follow directions. they probably didn't like the fact that he put the word "EXPLODES" in the title when the product didn't actually explode. this explains why he took the video down and reuploaded a redo months later. also makes you wonder how many other similar lawsuits have been filed against jack for stuff like this because this is basically the norm with him (fails to follow directions given-gives product a negative review)

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23415647/TELEBRANDS_CORP_v_GIVEME,_INC_et_al
Is this case with a Jack Scalfani about ours? Not very interesting, describes him as a California resident in 2010.

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net

So that explains Jack liking this comment on the redo video:

But to be honest, it was only a matter of time before he would get sued for something like this. He purposefully doesn't read instructions, and then gives a bad review. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So that explains Jack liking this comment on the redo video:

View attachment 726345

But to be honest, it was only a matter of time before he would get sued for something like this. He purposefully doesn't read instructions, and then gives a bad review. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.
The company in question (Telebrands) is involved in a fairly heavy amount of litigation.

They don't apparently put up with much in terms of disparaging their trademarks or products. In this case, Jack was a fucking dipshit who was too stupid to read the instructions and then lied about the product, so pretty much had it coming.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
The company in question (Telebrands) is involved in a fairly heavy amount of litigation.

They don't apparently put up with much in terms of disparaging their trademarks or products. In this case, Jack was a fucking dipshit who was too stupid to read the instructions and then lied about the product, so pretty much had it coming.
That's interesting. Youtube is full of people not reading the instructions, fucking up, and uploading a negative review... and nothing ever seems to happen to them. I love that this time a company fought back and I'm doubly delighted because it happened to Jack, who couldn't have deserved it more :story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino