Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
I'm not about to "Join" his channel, but I can't even see how one would do that on the desktop site. In the app on mobile it's right there but on desktop I can't find it for the life of me. Is this "Join" thing a new site wide feature or what?

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
I'm not about to "Join" his channel, but I can't even see how one would do that on the desktop site. In the app on mobile it's right there but on desktop I can't find it for the life of me. Is this "Join" thing a new site wide feature or what?
IIRC it appeared last year in August. It's supposed to be similar to Twitch where you get badges that show off your membership seniority, custom chat icons (all I've ever seen are standard emojis), and whatever else is offered, like behind the scenes and early access. So, it's a terrible lightweight version of Twitch and Patreon. The few YouTubers I've seen promote it are all lazy self-centered twats like Jack. With a platform like Patreon they'd be expected to have tiers with rewards, and YouTubers like Jack have no intention of actually working to earn money.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
"special behind the scenes of how i make my videos"

so basically he's going to record himself going into his garage to pick out whatever random product he feels like reviewing
Or we're going to get EXCLUSIVE videos of Jack going to Walmart.

As for join buttons: the largest channel I've seen with it so far is OutsideXbox, but they have custom emojis and offer a discount on their merch store. So...if you REALLY want shirts with obscure catchphrases...

• Informative
Reactions: GandT and Aaway

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does he sound abit ''off'' in that shill video? like it wasn't just his arm that got fucked up in the stroke but also abit of his face?
Strokes can manifest symptoms in different ways depending on what side of the brain the occur in. It's interesting because the paralysis on his right side indicates that it was a left brain stroke, but he doesn't have the other deficits that a left brain stroke would cause. Generally, those deficits include memory loss, garbled speech, that kind of thing. He's such an odd man. It had to have been a pretty significant stroke if he's still partially paralyzed so I don't get why he doesn't have the other deficits.

Hell, maybe he does and that's why he continues to act more exceptional day by day.

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
I think what pisses me off is not that he's a bad cook, it's that he's a bad cook trying to act like a celebrity chef. It's that same jarring, screechy, smug vibe that Sandra Lee had. I gladly watch Kay's Cooking because she's not pretending to know what she's doing, and it's adorable to see her just accept that she's not a great cook but at least she tries.

Last edited:

manfromnantucket

kiwifarms.net
Mildly OT/related: Watching Jack's gradual demise makes me realize he isn't far behind another Nashville YouTube chef, Shotgun Red.

He's even more shameless than Jack, though, with everything deep fried hamburgers to pickled turkey gizzards. Perhaps a lolcow if I had gotten around to making a post. He made a lot of money as a minor celebrity as a local puppeteer before starting his cooking show as a hobby. More or less 10 years older than Jack with dyed hair and can actually cook his food past raw.

Back in December and up and croaked while ice fishing in Minnesota. 64. Sounds like it was a massive heart attack. Didn't collect a single Social Security check, but he "died doing what he loved" per the newsclip.

First recipe his fiance posts on the channel afterward is a low carb Green Bean casserole. Too little too late?

Some of us will never learn I suppose. Jack included.

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
mother of my children? i guess jack forgot tammy isn't the mother of his first son. that'd be his ex-wife who would throw ashtrays at him

View attachment 756554
LOL. Jack might as well be one of her children too at this point. He is accepting that he is regressing into a more childlike form with each passing stroke. Tammy has to take care of him more and more like a mother every day.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

Exactly what Jack needs. More microwave bacon in his diet.
Starts off absolutely impressed by Montreal CHICKEN seasoning! Steak seasoning has been around for years, but chicken seasoning? This changes everything!
"If you want me to try this out, and let you know what it tastes like.... I'll let you know." Oh. Thought you were going to re-enable comments there for a sec. N/m you'll just let me know if I want you to try it out.
His problem with bacon makers is they can't hold a whole pound of bacon at a time. If you buy one, you should look to make sure it can do a whole pound at a time. Okay, lemme start working on my stroke now.
Really really harping on this not cooking a whole pound of bacon, something like this (which he cooked 6 slices of bacon at a time on) is not for a family but for "you and your husband". Freudian slip?
"We didn't get any splashing in our microwave." How much bacon are you making that there's enough grease to splash around?

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net

Starts off absolutely impressed by Montreal CHICKEN seasoning! Steak seasoning has been around for years, but chicken seasoning? This changes everything!
"If you want me to try this out, and let you know what it tastes like.... I'll let you know." Oh. Thought you were going to re-enable comments there for a sec. N/m you'll just let me know if I want you to try it out.
His problem with bacon makers is they can't hold a whole pound of bacon at a time. If you buy one, you should look to make sure it can do a whole pound at a time. Okay, lemme start working on my stroke now.
Really really harping on this not cooking a whole pound of bacon, something like this (which he cooked 6 slices of bacon at a time on) is not for a family but for "you and your husband". Freudian slip?
"We didn't get any splashing in our microwave." How much bacon are you making that there's enough grease to splash around?
"If you want me to try something let me know..."

How when you've turned off comments....oh...the paywall you say? Sorry Jack, but I'm not spending $5 a month to tell you to try seasoning that's been around since the '50s.

Jack Salmonella

kiwifarms.net

This is his 10th bacon cooker he’s reviewed. Why in the hell would someone need more than one let alone 10? Also, microwave bacon sounds repulsive, all he needs is a rack in the oven and a pan to catch the drippings, none of this exceptional shit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino