Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
He and AmberLynn need to collab and elaborate on the differences between his microwavable bacon and her precooked 6 bacons. Is the microwave bacon also ready in 1, 2, 3? Does it appeal to the refined palate of someone who doesn't even like bacon? So many questions that need answers, and quickly... neither of them is long for this world :(

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Jokes about DSP and Cenk's kid dying soon aside:

All you need is a baking sheet and some parchment paper to cook bacon.

I wonder if anyone ever buys Jack's shit. I mean they must right?

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net

Exactly what Jack needs. More microwave bacon in his diet.
Starts off absolutely impressed by Montreal CHICKEN seasoning! Steak seasoning has been around for years, but chicken seasoning? This changes everything!
"If you want me to try this out, and let you know what it tastes like.... I'll let you know." Oh. Thought you were going to re-enable comments there for a sec. N/m you'll just let me know if I want you to try it out.
His problem with bacon makers is they can't hold a whole pound of bacon at a time. If you buy one, you should look to make sure it can do a whole pound at a time. Okay, lemme start working on my stroke now.
Really really harping on this not cooking a whole pound of bacon, something like this (which he cooked 6 slices of bacon at a time on) is not for a family but for "you and your husband". Freudian slip?
"We didn't get any splashing in our microwave." How much bacon are you making that there's enough grease to splash around?
He talks for a solid 25 seconds at the end with bacon in his mouth. Almost half a minute! "..........MMMMMMM. I think I'm having breakfast" And then some actually falls out of his mouth. "whoops.... MMMMMMMM"
What the fuck is even happening?

Religion is Dead

kiwifarms.net
He talks for a solid 25 seconds at the end with bacon in his mouth. Almost half a minute! "..........MMMMMMM. I think I'm having breakfast" And then some actually falls out of his mouth. "whoops.... MMMMMMMM"
What the fuck is even happening?
He fucked up what he said after the first MMMMMMM, so he did a take two without removing the first take to describe his breakfast instead. Edit: He also went back to wipe his hand off on the paper towel too.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Damaged Goods

kiwifarms.net
What is going on that he keeps putting in the same scene twice in a row. He doesn't even get his wife, kid or brothers to watch before he publishes the video?
Also in what world do people eat sandwiches like this?
View attachment 759526

Also, is it normal to close your eyes when taking a bite of food? I'm not sure I do that.
Hmmm where have I seen this before?

Ah, yes
carmul appul.png

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
What is going on that he keeps putting in the same scene twice in a row. He doesn't even get his wife, kid or brothers to watch before he publishes the video?
Also in what world do people eat sandwiches like this?
View attachment 759526

Also, is it normal to close your eyes when taking a bite of food? I'm not sure I do that.
There's nothing more annoying than food that is so thick you can't take a complete bite with only one bite.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
5:30 jack isn't even capable of preparing his own food, makes Tammy do it on camera
5:54 is the first time I've seen somebody eat a sandwich objectively wrong
7:00 is pretty awkward

KWy-uP.gif

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
How do you suppose Jack uses his touch-screen watch? Does he position his wrist beneath his barely functioning arm and poke at it with his sausage-like fingers, viewing the display from afar? Does he instruct Tammy to operate it on his behalf? Given its state, does it still function?

View attachment 760073
Tammy, I don't know how he could even take it off his wrist without help.

Damaged Goods

kiwifarms.net
How do you suppose Jack uses his touch-screen watch? Does he position his wrist beneath his barely functioning arm and poke at it with his sausage-like fingers, viewing the display from afar? Does he instruct Tammy to operate it on his behalf? Given its state, does it still function?

View attachment 760073
With his tongue, duh. To allow for the most precision and to ensure he catches every single drop of the nasty food-like substances that the screen inevitably gets coated with whenever he cooks for us or eats ever-so-gracefully.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino