Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully it will be a tearful video. I'd prefer Jack to not kick the bucket with the next stroke. Maybe wheelchair bound at most. Be nice to see some footage from Jack Jr's wedding of Tammy on the dance floor pushing Jack in rhythm with the music. Plus as has already been mentioned here before we have the opportunity for hospital food wars or even IV wars.
You mean Tammy dancing with her bull while jack watches.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Webm found on some old /ck/ thread

Look at this fucking shit.

Die Jack.

View attachment 831244
I call it Cornbread Alchemy, since Jack in that video turned a cheese casserole into looking like cornbread. And yeah, Jack is such a tool and so hideously disgusting as a human being that he did in fact recruit a Hispanic woman from the hate church just for ethnic flavor as @Mr Snoid stated.

Also did not know Jack had to bunk with Repzion. It's been a dog's age since I've heard about him, and it was a buddy that watched and shat on him usually.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I call it Cornbread Alchemy, since Jack in that video turned a cheese casserole into looking like cornbread. And yeah, Jack is such a tool and so hideously disgusting as a human being that he did in fact recruit a Hispanic woman from the hate church just for ethnic flavor as @Mr Snoid stated.
That dish is probably the most disgusting of a common Jack "subgenre" of recipe, where he just opens a bunch of cans and dumps them into a bowl, resulting in a vile concoction no human should ever eat. It looks like pig slop.

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
god this one was a complete snoozefest

2:40: jack again blames his first stroke on energy drinks
6:35: jack claims twitch reached out to him to do cooking videos on their platform but he says he declined because his videos would not have been monetized
9:50: jack goes on a small rant about how there's no youtube related activities in nashville compared to southern california where there was always stuff going on
10:30: says he's looking to possibly to a meetup in nashville
11:25: jack is working on a NY/NJ pizza wars tour and is looking for a place to sponsor it
15:28: "how are you guys doing this morning." to absolutely no one
21:45: jack and charles are planning to take a fishing trip to indiana. he then talks about how he lost his fishing license as soon as he got home from the last trip and needs to order a new one
30:37: jack starts talking about how he hopes people appreciate 4th of july for being independence day and not just for blowing stuff up and eating. lol ok jack
31:40: jack is going on a cruise to the bahamas in august as well as disneyworld. his last trip to disneyworld he was on his absolute worst behavior so i expect a repeat of that this time
33:25: cough
33:55: another cough but he mutes his mic while he coughs. ok?
34:30: cough
34:40: cough and then gets visibly annoyed at tammy for telling him he's allergic to tea
34:50: cough with the mic muted. jack then goes on a rant about how he's not allergic to anything
41:25: jack wants to move his livechats to zoom so that he can have "100 people" chat with him. lols good luck with that jack
Fatty really can't get over the fact he can't use his smoke tube in his Pit Boss smoker.

It's a smoker.
The smoke's already in there.
You don't need more smoke.

Maybe he should get a propane tube for his propane grill.

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
god this one was a complete snoozefest

Man, this is just sad. I thought there'll be a few comments here and there but he's literally talking to himself for almost an hour - the live chat comments section is completely empty.

Reactions: sparklemilhouse

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
jack and charles go to one of those cheap chinese buffets to review sushi for some reason. i mean these places are almost always god awful but you're really going to go there for sushi? great idea jack

0:33: a rare shot of jack where you can see his entire body (and dead arm.) and boy is he looking fatter than ever
4:14: jack pretends to puke outside the restaurant

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is literally no reason to ever bother doing sushi reviews at those kind of places since it's a case of "been to one, been to all" since they tend to have a very samey quality, that being pretty damn bad. It's kind of like those microwavable burgers, chicken sandwiches, and ribs; had one had them all pretty much.

That video is legit just an excuse for Jack to hork down sushi rolls and duck out of sitting in the hot sun fishing. Also it allows the faggot to pretend like he's in the middle of a date too.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
"This is the definition of an armpit licker. It's when the food is so bad that you have to lick your armpit to get the flavor out of your mouth."
How do you lick your armpit?
He says he didn't want to eat the salmon because he says there was a film on it. Yeah okay, sure.
Anyone who has ever eaten Chinese buffet sushi knows exactly what it tastes like. There was no film, it's not soup, it doesn't just grow a skin.

foodiebloobie

Coochie waxer
kiwifarms.net
Jack Jr is such a dickhead. I would never collide with a cow irl but I saw him at mckays today trying to sell a whole shopping cart full of old religious books. He started getting all frustrated and literally demanded to speak to the manager because he thought his cart full of garbage was worth more than 20 cents per book. He was with future Mrs. Scalfani and a small child who he kissed on the forehead so I can only assume it was her sister. Enjoy the pic.

Attachments

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who has ever eaten Chinese buffet sushi knows exactly what it tastes like.
And not to do it again. It's one of those things anyone who isn't a complete mong should know isn't a good idea. Even something like a California roll or anything without seafood is probably still a bad idea but at least won't poison you. You hope.

Even eating the nasty deep fried stuff in dark sauces is probably what to do at one of those places.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been to one buffet I was willing to eat the sushi. It was rolled to order. Granted it was all basic bitch rolls but at least I could see what the fuck was happening.

God takes care of children and fools.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Jack Jr is such a dickhead. I would never collide with a cow irl but I saw him at mckays today trying to sell a whole shopping cart full of old religious books. He started getting all frustrated and literally demanded to speak to the manager because he thought his cart full of garbage was worth more than 20 cents per book. He was with future Mrs. Scalfani and a small child who he kissed on the forehead so I can only assume it was her sister. Enjoy the pic.
"demanded to speak to the manager." like father like son

also, lol @ that god awful tattoo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino