Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

Shaved Kiwis

Gran Autismo 3: A-Sped
kiwifarms.net
Jack "The Human Cannonball" Scalfani, who, to this day, will insist he is losing weight.
I swear to god I thought you were fucking with us and used photoshop to stretch out his stomach, but he actually is this fucking rotund in the video. Given his shape, his gimp arm, and the amount of carbs he eats the only thing I can compare him to anymore is a Колобок (which is a sentient ball of dough from Russian fables).

Jack Jr is such a dickhead. I would never collide with a cow irl but I saw him at mckays today trying to sell a whole shopping cart full of old religious books. He started getting all frustrated and literally demanded to speak to the manager because he thought his cart full of garbage was worth more than 20 cents per book. He was with future Mrs. Scalfani and a small child who he kissed on the forehead so I can only assume it was her sister. Enjoy the pic.
View attachment 832132
Wearing backwards hats indoors: Like father, like son.
JFC that tattoo. I get the crown+lion=Jesus, but this looks like the type of tattoo you'd expect to see on a Rastafarian or possibly a Latin King.

Leo Bonhart

Words of truth are not pleasing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 828610

He put the cardboard packaging into the oven and baked them all together.

what the fuck jack

"I'd rather eat a Fat Head pizza! Remember that video? I'll put a link in the description."
And of course, he doesn't.
I wonder what the instructions on the box say.

View attachment 828623

Jack you stupid, fat motherfucker. Die in a fire.
Accshually, I had to look this up. He did follow the instructions for the 'pizza snacks' variety of their line when he kept the cardboard on:
(https://www.realgoodfoods.com/pro-tips/)

Pizza Snacks
Baking in the oven is highly recommended and don’t forget about KEEPING the snacks ON THE CARDBOARD SAUCER in the oven and microwave!

Air Fryer (My note: lol)
OUR FAVORITE! Remove cardboard and bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

"whAT's Up Food jACKS?"
"Cram it up the bird."
"I don't like how I have to heat this up slowly. You can't just go up to 450 degrees." This guy is so impatient.
"I think I'm going to have to have Tammy glue this down." Yeah, glue metal to metal and throw it into a 350 degree oven, sounds good.
Holy fuck he used superglue, wtf.
He complains about how hard it is to place the chicken on top of the hot salt cone. I'm sure it's not that hard if you have two arms.

Religion is Dead

kiwifarms.net
Jack Jr is such a dickhead. I would never collide with a cow irl but I saw him at mckays today trying to sell a whole shopping cart full of old religious books. He started getting all frustrated and literally demanded to speak to the manager because he thought his cart full of garbage was worth more than 20 cents per book. He was with future Mrs. Scalfani and a small child who he kissed on the forehead so I can only assume it was her sister. Enjoy the pic.
That tattoo is a god damn beacon, signaling his arrival from 20 miles away.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"whAT's Up Food jACKS?"
"Cram it up the bird."
"I don't like how I have to heat this up slowly. You can't just go up to 450 degrees." This guy is so impatient.
"I think I'm going to have to have Tammy glue this down." Yeah, glue metal to metal and throw it into a 350 degree oven, sounds good.
Holy fuck he used superglue, wtf.
He complains about how hard it is to place the chicken on top of the hot salt cone. I'm sure it's not that hard if you have two arms.
Just to comment since he did this: do not under any circumstances fucking heat superglue. It actually will vaporize and give off toxic gases and land on everything as a residue when heated enough.

Jack fucking poisoned himself with some nice cyanide compounds.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Just to comment since he did this: do not under any circumstances fucking heat superglue. It actually will vaporize and give off toxic gases and land on everything as a residue when heated enough.

Jack fucking poisoned himself with some nice cyanide compounds.
Running bets now for death pool. Stroke 3 or cyanide poisoning? MAKE YOUR BETS.

Reactions: Zero fks to give

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Running bets now for death pool. Stroke 3 or cyanide poisoning? MAKE YOUR BETS.
He's immune to this shit. He will solely die from a stroke, just like he's apparently completely immune to salmonella.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino