Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Man, I just remembered that I never got to get a tape worm from Jack's uncooked BBQ at that contest he missed due to stroke number 25. *sigh*

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
damn future mrs. jack scalfani jr put on some serious weight since the last time she was in one of jack's videos. she'll be looking like tammy in a few years.

poor girl is now fully indoctrinated into the scalfani clan. weight gain? check. sticks her tongue out to take a bit of food? check.

Zero fks to give

kiwifarms.net
I'm 99 % sure he broke it getting it out of the box, 100% sure he'll never admit it.

Did anyone else hear him say, BRB have to wash my hand? (singular)
And if he said hands, that fkng process needs to be his next video.

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net

At 3:16 Jack films a man sitting next to a fryer. The man and woman at the station remark on his health and appearance.

Jack’s healing, folks. Disregard what you saw in Charles’ video that was posted to Fish Hook. The four or five second shot of Jack literally stumbling across an open area must have been a one-time misstep that we’ve taken out of context.

Cut to 3:54 and Jack is eye-fucking more deep fryers. Semper fudge, Jack.
Talking to the guy grilling chicken he confirms the guy has it set up as a grill and not a smoker. Then asks, "so what are you using, wood chips? " What the fuck how do you own a metric ton of BBQ equipment and not understand this?

Shaved Kiwis

Gran Autismo 3: A-Sped
kiwifarms.net
damn future mrs. jack scalfani jr put on some serious weight since the last time she was in one of jack's videos. she'll be looking like tammy in a few years.

poor girl is now fully indoctrinated into the scalfani clan. weight gain? check. sticks her tongue out to take a bit of food? check.

I found it!

He never noticed the fly. Yes, he ate it (8:21). It was crushed, disintegrated, and entombed in pie dough for a Russian meat pastry.

"The pastry is delicious. It's flaky... NOM-NOM-UMMMFF... sorry, it's really good."

View attachment 834708
A belash is supposed to be flat. I've attached a set of normal looking ones for contrast.

"The pastry is delicious! It's flaky..."
Can't spell flaky without fly.

It's not supposed to be flaky. It's deep fried dough and meat.

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha he starts off with being kinda annoyed they were scheduled to start eating at 6pm, but it's 5:45 right now and the food isn't ready yet!!
"London, Ontario!" "You guys never knew there was another London, did you!" - No Jack, I did know. I'm not from a flyover state.
"Oh! It's a [live] chicken over there! Now I'm hungry!" - The wendigo inside craves raw meat.
"If you're health conscious they got that here too. They got cucumber salad, chicken, frog legs and hushpuppies."
To a girl battering up some chicken: "You're doing great at that! I couldn't do that!" No shit, she has two arms.
There was a whole hog roast. Here's Jack trying to eat all membrane and gristle.
View attachment 834531

After unsuccessfully trying to eat this, by reflex he starts trying to swallow the bone.

View attachment 834532

He finally gets it!

View attachment 834535
View attachment 834537

She does the tongue thing too!

View attachment 834538

She getting THICC! Jack Jr. about to get himself a Tammy soon. Both arms aren't working properly either, she's gonna fit right in with the family!

View attachment 834540

First-person perspective of Jack trying to find his penis.

View attachment 834541

End of the video is Jack laughing at other's misfortunes for wasting money on 4th of July fireworks (because it's raining). Tammy says they'll just use them the next day and Jack sarcastically talks about July 5th parties, like it's a dumb idea. In the same video he recorded a July 3rd party, so there's that.
This is horrifying, and I think Jack has never been gayer than this trying to use his tongue to touch the bone and suck it.

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net

At 3:16 Jack films a man sitting next to a fryer. The man and woman at the station remark on his health and appearance.

Jack’s healing, folks. Disregard what you saw in Charles’ video that was posted to Fish Hook. The four or five second shot of Jack literally stumbling across an open area must have been a one-time misstep that we’ve taken out of context.

Cut to 3:54 and Jack is eye-fucking more deep fryers. Semper fudge, Jack.
What is the story behind how Jack knows these people who host the Baldwins BBQ? He says that only close friends and family come on the 3rd of July, and he's been going on the 3rd for years now.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
What is the story behind how Jack knows these people who host the Baldwins BBQ? He says that only close friends and family come on the 3rd of July, and he's been going on the 3rd for years now.
if i remember correctly tammy knew one of them from her work

jack would upload video from this 4th of july event the first few years he was in TN but this was the first one he had uploaded in like 3 or 4 years. even though he claims they go every year. doesn't seem like jack

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
It is but it isn't. Since Fish Hook is TECHNICALLY Charles' channel and not Jack's, it could be argued that it's just a mirror.

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net

Let's all enter this "contest" by sending Jack some of his most vile creations, including but not limited to the party cheese salad.

Also baked beans and peaches is a common enough recipe and a great combination of sweet, salty and sour but the thought of it makes Jack want to throw up in his mouth and swallow it... But party cheese salad didn't.

Also, who edits these videos? The camera is off center and just before the title card we see Jack move to switch the camera off with a nice cough and snort. It was easy enough to catch and edit out. Quality has certainly gone down since the stroke.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net

Let's all enter this "contest" by sending Jack some of his most vile creations, including but not limited to the party cheese salad.

Also baked beans and peaches is a common enough recipe and a great combination of sweet, salty and sour but the thought of it makes Jack want to throw up in his mouth and swallow it... But party cheese salad didn't.

Also, who edits these videos? The camera is off center and just before the title card we see Jack move to switch the camera off with a nice cough and snort. It was easy enough to catch and edit out. Quality has certainly gone down since the stroke.
What is going on here?

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 9.38.55 AM.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino