Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
we see Jack move to switch the camera off with a nice cough and snort.
A real laugh out loud when I saw that. Must be a preview of his Behind the Scenes! So disgusting.

I also like his one-armed-man tip for measuring. Since he can't scrape the sides of a bowl ... just add a little more ingredient to compensate!

Jack's Cooking with Strokes tip of the week!

Edit: cutting bacon with scissors.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
A real laugh out loud when I saw that. Must be a preview of his Behind the Scenes! So disgusting.

I also like his one-armed-man tip for measuring. Since he can't scrape the sides of a bowl ... just add a little more ingredient to compensate!

Jack's Cooking with Strokes tip of the week!
Ohhh, I was wondering why he would give such a shit tip. Makes sense now.
I would pay to see behind the scenes footage of him putting that heavy pan into the oven.

Reactions: Chorton

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't you change the angle or better diffuse your light source if it's too bright for your eyes?

Legit asking what he can do different instead of a *checks notes* DVD box

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Been catching up on Jack and I noticed something I haven't seen mentioned in burgar wars #4

Whoever is holding the camera says "gross" at 9:24 right after his big boy bite

Couldn't you change the angle or better diffuse your light source if it's too bright for your eyes?

Legit asking what he can do different instead of a *checks notes* DVD box
This is a guy who wants to cook everything at 600 so he can eat it a bit sooner. Spending an hour or two reading/watching tutorials and the changing his set up is way too much work.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing he puts a DVD in front of the lamp so it doesn't shine directly in his eyes.

Edit: I absolutely love that he finally uses his BBQ sauce in this recipe... which is advertised as "Check out this gross recipe".
"Get ready to make this for your 4th of July picnic, alright?" - Video uploaded July 12th.

LMAO
View attachment 837989
jesus christ how fucking hard is it to edit out that 10 second clip? also, he looks and sounds terrible in this video. i'd say its pretty sad to watch at this point but then i remember what an awful person jack is so i don't feel bad at all

so that's the "behind the scenes" footage you get if you become a member of the channel

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A gross recipe?

Just send him how to make a Century Egg and watch him cringe. Or if you're super evil; Casu Marzu cheese since he's a tub of lard made from Italy a few generations ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free the Pedos

Cardenio

Proud Alvian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked that Jack really was surprised that he'd be shocked to enjoy a recipe of Beans, Fatty Meat, Sugar (BBQ Sauce), and Nature's Sugar Fruit.

I mean it didn't look paricularly good since Jack made it and he's too lazy to use dry beans, but it's more or less a spin on Cowboy Beans.

• Agree
Reactions: GandT and Adamska

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
Been catching up on Jack and I noticed something I haven't seen mentioned in burgar wars #4

Whoever is holding the camera says "gross" at 9:24 right after his big boy bite
lol you're right

I guess his friends are already tired of him but can't shake him off. And if watching him eat that burger in video is disgusting, imagine it in front of you in real time sharing the same table.

• Agree
Reactions: GandT and Aaway

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net

What an absolute gem of a Burger Wars video.

“Are you ready for more burgers?”

“No.”

Jack’s associate appears to be labouring (2:58–3:54) and on the verge of keeling over and dying.

As always, here’s to those that were caught in the crossfire:

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.09.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.12.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.26.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.28.07 AM.png

I’ll leave the rest to the Kiwis that dissect his videos with much more enthusiasm and detail.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino