Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

The place is actually called Don Miguel's Juicery + Rustic Kitchen. Jack just calls it Rustic Kitchen.

Here's Jack pulling up into the handicapped spot. I wonder if he thinks people who use handicapped spots are lazy too?
He talks about one of his rules is that he doesn't go to places with "paper signs" because they're not sure if they're going to be around or not. Despite this, he says it's a nice sign ("Its a nice sign, I know the font"). He says it's in the same area as two other restaurants he likes, that are good places. They have the same type of "paper" sign. Okay then.

Tammy takes the tiniest sip of her drink and Jack wants her to review it. She says she can taste the cilantro in it, her friend corrects her and says it has ginger and tumeric in it. I can see how she got confused. *sarcasm*
Jack takes a guess at what came with his wrap and asks if it's jicama, it's actually pineapple... How the hell do you guess jicama?

Jack eating a wrap like he eats pole. No shame. His very insightful review of the wrap: "The chicken is warm, I like it." Thank you.
His full review of his smoothie: "All I can taste is beet." I guess that mean he doesn't like it, so he goes and gets an extra keto-friendly (my words, not his) peanut butter and banana smoothie instead. His full review of his new smoothie "This one has peanut butter, I'm a big fan of peanut butter."

Mr Snoid

kiwifarms.net
Babish can get really tryhard in his videos, I mean really I'm going to wait around several hours to make my own bagels when I can pick up a dozen for $10 and they'll be pretty much just as good as any you'd get in NYC? As for Bon Apetit/Epicurious they are legit professionals with a real editing team backing them up. It's nowhere near a fair fight.

Everything Jack tried to be with Cooking With Jack is being done with Sam The Cooking Guy.

Like Jack he focuses on American comfort food, he films at home, and he has a massive 1000+ videos from producing multiple videos every week for years.

But "execution is everything", and that's when the similarities vanish. Sam has a background in television and knows how to frame a shot to make everything aesthetically pleasing. Most of all he KNOWS HOW TO COOK. Given how Sam beautifully prepares the food I'm guessing he'll do practice runs especially if he's not well acquainted with the dish. Jack has always filmed in a reality tv show format, so that when he fails (all cooks will fuck up BTW, albeit not to Jack's scale) it feels like a slow motion trainwreck.

I'd love to sit down with Jack, show him a Sam video and then right after one of Jack's infamous trainwrecks, or even one of his better videos. The numbers speak for itself, Sam's videos have 100x the viewer count of Jack's recent videos. If Jack continues to insist on doing this sad act he should focus on just looking at goofy kitchen gadgets since that gets the best viewer engagement, and the only thing he's really capable of doing given his physical disability.

Thankfully he'll march onward to the pleasure of cringe enthusiasts on here and 4chan, because humans are creatures of comfort and Jack lives to be TV Chef.
I notice that Sam calls burgers cooked the way he likes them Medium Rare.

So does Jack!

For some reason though, Jack's boffo reveals look more like autopsies than burger showcases.

Maybe Jack needs new cameras.

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net

The place is actually called Don Miguel's Juicery + Rustic Kitchen. Jack just calls it Rustic Kitchen.

View attachment 845578
Here's Jack pulling up into the handicapped spot. I wonder if he thinks people who use handicapped spots are lazy too?
He talks about one of his rules is that he doesn't go to places with "paper signs" because they're not sure if they're going to be around or not. Despite this, he says it's a nice sign ("Its a nice sign, I know the font"). He says it's in the same area as two other restaurants he likes, that are good places. They have the same type of "paper" sign. Okay then.

Tammy takes the tiniest sip of her drink and Jack wants her to review it. She says she can taste the cilantro in it, her friend corrects her and says it has ginger and tumeric in it. I can see how she got confused. *sarcasm*
Jack takes a guess at what came with his wrap and asks if it's jicama, it's actually pineapple... How the hell do you guess jicama?

View attachment 845582

Jack eating a wrap like he eats pole. No shame. His very insightful review of the wrap: "The chicken is warm, I like it." Thank you.
His full review of his smoothie: "All I can taste is beet." I guess that mean he doesn't like it, so he goes and gets an extra keto-friendly (my words, not his) peanut butter and banana smoothie instead. His full review of his new smoothie "This one has peanut butter, I'm a big fan of peanut butter."

----------

Damn, I had forgotten how annoying the opening music of Jack on the Go was.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
we all know that meal didn't even come close to filling jack up so he probably made tammy stop at arby's or burger king on the way home

also, he gives the place a good review but says he didn't want the employees to hear his review. alright then

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Jack no matter what will deem any filmed recipe to be a success. He could literally be biting into a raw piece of meat and he still would say his venture went perfectly.
Or if it was a failure, it was the equipment he used.

Cyanide poisoning? Himilayan salt cone's fault.

5 minute chef device exploded because I didn't read instructions? This product is dangerous!

A poor craftsman always blames the tools.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Nigga your fat ass need to walk more, it's your arm that don't work.

I've got a pal who was always a fat fuck, and the years of gluttony and basement dwelling caught up with him. He had to have part of his colon removed, and suffered multiple hernias after. He was still 330lbs, and after facing death a few times decided to lose weight the old fashioned way. Dude walks between 6-10 miles everyday, cut out the booze, and eats smart. Lost over 100lbs in six months. Literally saved his own life. Unless Jack makes some drastic changes, the Wendigo is not long for this world.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Nigga your fat ass need to walk more, it's your arm that don't work.

I've got a pal who was always a fat fuck, and the years of gluttony and basement dwelling caught up with him. He had to have part of his colon removed, and suffered multiple hernias after. He was still 330lbs, and after facing death a few times decided to lose weight the old fashioned way. Dude walks between 6-10 miles everyday, cut out the booze, and eats smart. Lost over 100lbs in six months. Literally saved his own life. Unless Jack makes some drastic changes, the Wendigo is not long for this world.
his arm is dead but he also deals with pain in his legs as he's mentioned a few times in his videos. looks like he can barely walk these days as we saw in that video charles posted on fish hook that showed jack at the 4th of july bbq

wonder if his leg issues are due to his diabetes

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
his arm is dead but he also deals with pain in his legs as he's mentioned a few times in his videos. looks like he can barely walk these days as we saw in that video charles posted on fish hook that showed jack at the 4th of july bbq

wonder if his leg issues are due to his diabetes
It's probably that plus lingering effects of his stroke, his weight and just age in general. Jack does everything possible to make his life more complicated than it needs to be.

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net
Also what is with Jack going to these hole in the wall type places in various strip malls all the time? I personally wouldn't want to go to half the places he visits and his reviews certainly don't change my mind, even if he declares them "really good".

I wish he'd go to proper restaurant with nice linen and bring down the class of the joint.

But then he'd probably complain about the expense.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also what is with Jack going to these hole in the wall type places in various strip malls all the time? I personally wouldn't want to go to half the places he visits and his reviews certainly don't change my mind, even if he declares them "really good".

I wish he'd go to proper restaurant with nice linen and bring down the class of the joint.

You gave the first reason: Jack is a cheapskate who wants to maximize the amounts of dicks and lard in him at all times. The other reason is most real people restaurants would not take his entitled pigshit and kick him out most likely.

• Agree
Reactions: desu91 and GandT

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net

You can't just judge a place based on if they are in a shitty strip mall. Locally the best Mexican joint outside of actually going to the 'hood is located in one. It always has customers coming and going when I visit, that's how you judge a place beforehand.

I would so pity anyone unlucky enough to wait on Jack at a nice restaurant, or anywhere really. Imagine him complaining about portion size and price at a quality fine dining establishment... but its not like the fat fuck is going to wear a jacket and remove his backwards ball cap just to go out to eat anytime soon.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

Jack is the kinda dude who eats his steak with ketchup and dips everything else in ranch. He'd much rather to go Golden Corral than Peter Luger.
Also, a nice restaurant is much less likely to put up with Jack's shit. If I'm at a nice restaurant, I'm not gonna let the table next to me film me in the background while screaming about how wet their steak is.

Long Sun

One Badass Disabled Dude
kiwifarms.net
Jack is the kinda dude who eats his steak with ketchup and dips everything else in ranch. He'd much rather to go Golden Corral than P. eter Luger
Also, a nice restaurant is much less likely to put up with Jack's shit. If I'm at a nice restaurant, I'm not gonna let the table next to me film me in the background while screaming about how wet their steak is.
I could see some of those place with a touchy chef kick Jack out for his mistreatment of wait staff would kick him out. Also Jack is the type who would order score 8 Kobe beef and ask for a side of Katsup

• Agree
Reactions: GandT

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino