Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
his bahamas trip should definitely provide us with some cringe. but his upcoming disneyworld trip is what i'm really looking forward to. he did nothing but bitch and complain about the food/prices/lines/etc in his last trip there so now with one less working arm and having to be wheeled around the park he should be on his absolute worst behavior

and leave it to jack to mock others for using a wheelchair when he can't even walk through a supermarket
I wonder how many cruises Jack has been on? Asking because if mandatory muster drill that take place 60 minutes prior to departure on most major cruise lines.

A muster drill is a mandatory safety drill that was born out of the Titanic disaster. The drill tells you where life vests are, how to wear them, and how to properly board the life boats in case of an emergency.

Major cruise lines have designated safety zones for the section of rooms, no one from your section is released until everyone is scanned in, meaning Jack and Tammy could seriously fuck up others' vacations if they act like idiots. If someone outright refuses to do the brief, they'll kick the offending party off the boat, regardless of what port they're in. Best lolz scenario: Jack refuses to do the drill a second time coming home and is kicked off the ship, leaving Jack and Tammy to fend for themselves in the Bahamas.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
iirc his wife has a real ass job and basically funds Jack's dipshittery. The amount of money Jack gets paid by YouTube for a single Burger Wars video probably doesn't even cover the cost of getting there and ordering the food.
Yeah, Tammy has a real job as a financial controller. She's effectively his tugboat, aside from what he makes on selling sauce, seasonings, jerky and merchandise. On West Texas Investors Club, he claimed he was making between $3-$5k per month from YouTube, but this appeared to be a guess on his part and he was probably lying.
The cost of living in Tennessee is not very expensive, and property taxes are low. If he owned the house in California that he used to live in before moving to Tennessee, the high price of real estate in California may ensure that his mortgage payment isn't very high either.
Tammy's experience as a financial controller may positively impact the money management of the Scalfani household, but this is speculation until mushbrain shows us a household balance sheet or something.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many cruises Jack has been on? Asking because if mandatory muster drill that take place 60 minutes prior to departure on most major cruise lines.

A muster drill is a mandatory safety drill that was born out of the Titanic disaster. The drill tells you where life vests are, how to wear them, and how to properly board the life boats in case of an emergency.

Major cruise lines have designated safety zones for the section of rooms, no one from your section is released until everyone is scanned in, meaning Jack and Tammy could seriously fuck up others' vacations if they act like idiots. If someone outright refuses to do the brief, they'll kick the offending party off the boat, regardless of what port they're in. Best lolz scenario: Jack refuses to do the drill a second time coming home and is kicked off the ship, leaving Jack and Tammy to fend for themselves in the Bahamas.
i know he's been on at least one other cruise because he uploaded a series of videos like 4-5 years ago. i believe they went to alaska

also, i wonder if jack jr will be accompanying them or is jack gonna have to buy another one of those home surveillance cameras to make sure jr and future mrs scalfani aren't having sex at home

Yeah, Tammy has a real job as a financial controller. She's effectively his tugboat, aside from what he makes on selling sauce, seasonings, jerky and merchandise. On West Texas Investors Club, he claimed he was making between $3-$5k per month from YouTube, but this appeared to be a guess on his part and he was probably lying.
The cost of living in Tennessee is not very expensive, and property taxes are low. If he owned the house in California that he used to live in before moving to Tennessee, the high price of real estate in California may ensure that his mortgage payment isn't very high either.
Tammy's experience as a financial controller may positively impact the money management of the Scalfani household, but this is speculation until mushbrain shows us a household balance sheet or something.
jack doesn't make shit off of youtube. his CWJ videos average around 5k views despite the fact that he's got over 400k subs

and i know for a fact they were renting in CA. tammy's the one making actual money and financing pretty much everything jack does

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why they like him so much. Other channels like Laura in the Kitchen have much higher production value and the food looks good. It may be the politics and Christianity, but Laura actually is a wife that can make food that looks good, not Jack food that looks like an abortion.
Are we sure they aren’t just trolling votes?

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
charles and his wife go to a little hole in the wall in maine and eat some lobster rolls and fried clams

no 4 minute video of the parking lot and showing himself taking a bite of food here. charles shows his drive through the town, reviews the food, and sits down with the owners to talk

Charles' wife has some cannons

• Informative
Reactions: January Cyst

Cardenio

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. John Kricfaulsi is a pedo!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.

Zyklon Ass Gas

kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

There's something surreal to me about a grown man showing off his latest Amazon haul to the internet thinking it's good content. If you want to preview the stupid kitchen gimmicks you're going to be "reviewing," sure I guess, but only a few of those were.

Who in their right mind cares that you bought some salt and pepper shakers, a whisk, a bowl with a handle, tongs, and so on. Who fucking cares, and furthermore who doesn't own those, or at the very least knows they exist and have used them before?

There's something oddly specific about this video that drives me up the fucking wall.

Also as an aside you can tell he's not actually grabbing the handle on the mixing bowl, he just relaxed his hand and it returned to its clenched state.