Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
everyone go ahead and stick their fingers in the ketchup to try it. fucking disgusting

and jack was too lazy to try it himself so tammy had to do it for him

View attachment 884273
Right after this shot he proudly exclaimed: "glad I've disabled comments". Wow, mushbrain, nice that you admitted fearing criticism for being a disgusting slob.

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net
The lawsuit video is grand entertainment when you know Jack's stupidity (and righteous bluster) is about to get him buttfucked again.

In short:

He caused a clamshell cooker to suddenly burst open, ejecting its contents. TWICE. This made him Angry and Gravely Concerned Jack: "It's not a failure -- it's DANGEROUS!"

These screencaps are: 1) from the FIRST PAGE of the cooker's manual, and 2) from its omelet instructions. The parts in red are what would've spared Jack from blowing up his breakfast if he'd read them:

View attachment 883975

View attachment 883976
Not to defend Jack or anything (he really is an idiot for not reading instructions) but Freakin' Reviews did a review on the 5 Minute Copper Chef in late 2017 where the instructions say to latch it and nothing bad happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlkRFyiP2ow

1565463781761.png

Jack might have had an updated model where the instruction told him not to latch it, in which case there were grounds for a lawsuit.

The video where it exploded was taken off his channel but it is still found on YouTube. I can't pinpoint exactly when it was uploaded but it was around Christmas time and the redo was after the stroke.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Jack or anything (he really is an idiot for not reading instructions) but Freakin' Reviews did a review on the 5 Minute Copper Chef in late 2017 where the instructions say to latch it and nothing bad happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlkRFyiP2ow
The company is really litigious and tbh, considering that morons like Jack are fairly common, having a latch you're not supposed to actually latch is pretty bad design whether or not you tell people not to do what they're obviously going to do. Not everyone is even going to have the instructions because not everyone is the original purchaser.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Also this was revised so I wonder how this is different from the first upload.
I thought it'd be because he added the breakdown to the description. Original upload said "breakdown coming later."

Well to no one's surprise he still hasn't added it and has probably forgotten all about it. And of course there's no way for the average viewer to remind him since he doesn't allow comments. How else will we know about the meet doneness? Sad

Reactions: GandT and desu91

Mr Snoid

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 884364

Jack might have had an updated model where the instruction told him not to latch it, in which case there were grounds for a lawsuit.

The video where it exploded was taken off his channel but it is still found on YouTube. I can't pinpoint exactly when it was uploaded but it was around Christmas time and the redo was after the stroke.

Uh-oh, that does change things. Jack may have been badly done by Telebrands. In the video, he says "they" say to turn the cooker over after a couple of minutes, which is in your Freakin' Reviews screenshot. But in my instruction's screenshot, it says you shouldn't.

This is the manual I used:

The copyright date is 2017, but of course it may have been revised and reissued later.

However, in my defense, the first indication to me that Jack hadn't done things right was this 2017 Amazon review that was at the top of the heap yesterday. It's what sent me looking for an official manual.

amazon_red_copper_5-minute_chef_review.png

I have to say I might have run ahead of proof with only assumptions. So Jack -- if you were uncharacteristically diligent and DID NOT ignore instructions, then you were blameless and I AM SORRY for ridiculing you. I promise you the next time I point and laugh, it will be for a proper instance of Scalfani buffoonery, however many minutes I have to wait for it.

Thanks for the heads up, Gladatha! :biggrin:

Leo Bonhart

Words of truth are not pleasing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The parts in red are what would've spared Jack from blowing up his breakfast if he'd read them:

View attachment 883976
(Original Post)
Don't forget the part in blue; for some reason he assumed you need to flip the appliance as well. Jostling food around while it's building up steam in a sealed chamber....why, it's like loading up your blood with salt and cholesterol: something's going to rupture.

(Edit)

Wow, @Gladatha , very nice find. The original instructions tell people to latch it down AND flip it. Jack was following the instructions and it still exploded. It makes me wonder why Jack caved to the lawsuit and re-filmed the product review using their updated instructions.

I raise my right hand and admit I jumped to conclusions. Also, I can raise my right hand.

Last edited:

stets

big stank dick dad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder why Jack caved to the lawsuit and re-filmed the product review using their updated instructions.
Because the attorneys representing TeleBrands offered to drop the lawsuit if the video was deleted and/or re-edited, and Tammy didn’t want to put up the cash to get a lawyer to defend Jack’s stupid cooking channel.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
he obviously hasn't had more than just one or two people sign up for the tier 2 membership

guess no one wants to hear him talk about his 50 channels for 45 minutes in between coughs every week

Reactions: desu91

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
Is this the second time he's updated his membership tiers?
Yes. First tier list was $4.99 to see videos early, access to the live chats and behind-the-scenes videos (which never happened). I'm too lazy to search for what the second tier list was, but it essentially started at $4.99 and I think the behind-the-scenes videos were over $10.

• Informative
Reactions: desu91

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Is this the second time he's updated his membership tiers?

He introduced tiered membership on July 24:

Three days ago, Jack introduced tiered membership. It’s possible that there are no Level 2 and Level 3 members.

View attachment 861871

What a convenient way to do even less while expecting more from the few people that do unironically subscribe to your content.

However, it appears he botched the sign-up process:

What's bad about this is I can't see how much people can spend to get to tier 2 or 3. It only says how much the initial tier is worth.

It might not be the second time he’s updated the tiers, but it’s the second time he’s revised their pricing:

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 8.13.17 PM.png

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
Yes. First tier list was $4.99 to see videos early, access to the live chats and behind-the-scenes videos (which never happened). I'm too lazy to search for what the second tier list was, but it essentially started at $4.99 and I think the behind-the-scenes videos were over $10.

"Wow I'm sure willing to pay over $5 per month to see some fat cunts gorge themselves at a strip-mall restaurant and engage in small talk!" - said no one ever

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino