Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I follow a few channels that have a subscription option... and none of them ever mention it. Even the smaller channels don't push it. But fucking Jack, who can't be assed to put the slightest bit of effort into his videos or his "brand" rams that shit down peoples throats.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
midwestern/southern housewives love jack. probably because they share his political views and his fake christianity

View attachment 886670
I don't understand why they like him so much. Other channels like Laura in the Kitchen have much higher production value and the food looks good. It may be the politics and Christianity, but Laura actually is a wife that can make food that looks good, not Jack food that looks like an abortion.

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why they like him so much. Other channels like Laura in the Kitchen have much higher production value and the food looks good. It may be the politics and Christianity, but Laura actually is a wife that can make food that looks good, not Jack food that looks like an abortion.
That's exactly why tho. They see a channel like Laura's as a threat to themselves. She cooks well and has high production like she thinks she's better then them. Jack is a fat old stroked out r.etard. he's quirky and cute and harmless to them. Jack is equal to them in terms of looks, politics, religion and general patheticness so he poses no threat whatsoever.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
His bitmoji doesn't look anything like him. The body mass index is an order of magnitude off, and the hat is always facing the correct way when he includes a standard baseball cap. The only things that are correct in the most recent bitmoji are that it looks about as stupid as he does, and you can only see one functional arm.
And they have punching-inducing faces

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
Jack is on his way to the Bahamas, mocking those with mobility issues at the airport in Orlando.

View attachment 887235

Perhaps he should be reminded of Proverbs 26:27: “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.”
He can't even go to Sam's Club without using a motorized cart. He's definitely using some sort of wheelchair at the airport.

The Last Stand

The Dilettante
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack is on his way to the Bahamas, mocking those with mobility issues at the airport in Orlando.

View attachment 887235

Perhaps he should be reminded of Proverbs 26:27: “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.”
I love how he mocks wheelchair users, but he had two strokes due to an unhealthy diet. And a dead arm. God don't like ugly.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
Jack is handicapped enough to park in the handicapped spot. He really shouldn't be making fun of people using wheelchairs at the airport.

cripplejack.png

This appears to be a vitamins/supplements store. Their website shows no results for the search term 'CBD'.
Edit: they sell CBD and Bang energy drinks. That's probably what mushbrain is going there for.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
his bahamas trip should definitely provide us with some cringe. but his upcoming disneyworld trip is what i'm really looking forward to. he did nothing but bitch and complain about the food/prices/lines/etc in his last trip there so now with one less working arm and having to be wheeled around the park he should be on his absolute worst behavior

and leave it to jack to mock others for using a wheelchair when he can't even walk through a supermarket

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
charles and his wife go to a little hole in the wall in maine and eat some lobster rolls and fried clams

no 4 minute video of the parking lot and showing himself taking a bite of food here. charles shows his drive through the town, reviews the food, and sits down with the owners to talk

I love how Charles makes a more structured, more well-rounded and more interesting restaurant review than Jack ever could, and his isn't even a food channel. Way to do Jack's thing better than he does.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
his bahamas trip should definitely provide us with some cringe. but his upcoming disneyworld trip is what i'm really looking forward to. he did nothing but bitch and complain about the food/prices/lines/etc in his last trip there so now with one less working arm and having to be wheeled around the park he should be on his absolute worst behavior
How do they afford all this shit anyway? It's not from Jack's money that's for sure.

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
charles and his wife go to a little hole in the wall in maine and eat some lobster rolls and fried clams

no 4 minute video of the parking lot and showing himself taking a bite of food here. charles shows his drive through the town, reviews the food, and sits down with the owners to talk

Someone should just email Charles and tell him to get mushbrain to relinquish control over his content. Disabled comments and the association with mushbrain's network of shit channels isn't going to further Charles' potential. Also video editing isn't hard since Charles can have a look through the thousands of YouTube tutorials in Vegas/Premiere/Final Cut

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net

and leave it to jack to mock others for using a wheelchair when he can't even walk through a supermarket
I wonder how many cruises Jack has been on? Asking because if mandatory muster drill that take place 60 minutes prior to departure on most major cruise lines.

A muster drill is a mandatory safety drill that was born out of the Titanic disaster. The drill tells you where life vests are, how to wear them, and how to properly board the life boats in case of an emergency.

Major cruise lines have designated safety zones for the section of rooms, no one from your section is released until everyone is scanned in, meaning Jack and Tammy could seriously fuck up others' vacations if they act like idiots. If someone outright refuses to do the brief, they'll kick the offending party off the boat, regardless of what port they're in. Best lolz scenario: Jack refuses to do the drill a second time coming home and is kicked off the ship, leaving Jack and Tammy to fend for themselves in the Bahamas.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
iirc his wife has a real ass job and basically funds Jack's dipshittery. The amount of money Jack gets paid by YouTube for a single Burger Wars video probably doesn't even cover the cost of getting there and ordering the food.
Yeah, Tammy has a real job as a financial controller. She's effectively his tugboat, aside from what he makes on selling sauce, seasonings, jerky and merchandise. On West Texas Investors Club, he claimed he was making between $3-$5k per month from YouTube, but this appeared to be a guess on his part and he was probably lying.
The cost of living in Tennessee is not very expensive, and property taxes are low. If he owned the house in California that he used to live in before moving to Tennessee, the high price of real estate in California may ensure that his mortgage payment isn't very high either.
Tammy's experience as a financial controller may positively impact the money management of the Scalfani household, but this is speculation until mushbrain shows us a household balance sheet or something.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many cruises Jack has been on? Asking because if mandatory muster drill that take place 60 minutes prior to departure on most major cruise lines.

A muster drill is a mandatory safety drill that was born out of the Titanic disaster. The drill tells you where life vests are, how to wear them, and how to properly board the life boats in case of an emergency.

Major cruise lines have designated safety zones for the section of rooms, no one from your section is released until everyone is scanned in, meaning Jack and Tammy could seriously fuck up others' vacations if they act like idiots. If someone outright refuses to do the brief, they'll kick the offending party off the boat, regardless of what port they're in. Best lolz scenario: Jack refuses to do the drill a second time coming home and is kicked off the ship, leaving Jack and Tammy to fend for themselves in the Bahamas.
i know he's been on at least one other cruise because he uploaded a series of videos like 4-5 years ago. i believe they went to alaska

also, i wonder if jack jr will be accompanying them or is jack gonna have to buy another one of those home surveillance cameras to make sure jr and future mrs scalfani aren't having sex at home

Yeah, Tammy has a real job as a financial controller. She's effectively his tugboat, aside from what he makes on selling sauce, seasonings, jerky and merchandise. On West Texas Investors Club, he claimed he was making between $3-$5k per month from YouTube, but this appeared to be a guess on his part and he was probably lying.
The cost of living in Tennessee is not very expensive, and property taxes are low. If he owned the house in California that he used to live in before moving to Tennessee, the high price of real estate in California may ensure that his mortgage payment isn't very high either.
Tammy's experience as a financial controller may positively impact the money management of the Scalfani household, but this is speculation until mushbrain shows us a household balance sheet or something.
jack doesn't make shit off of youtube. his CWJ videos average around 5k views despite the fact that he's got over 400k subs

and i know for a fact they were renting in CA. tammy's the one making actual money and financing pretty much everything jack does

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino