Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why they like him so much. Other channels like Laura in the Kitchen have much higher production value and the food looks good. It may be the politics and Christianity, but Laura actually is a wife that can make food that looks good, not Jack food that looks like an abortion.
Are we sure they aren’t just trolling votes?

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
charles and his wife go to a little hole in the wall in maine and eat some lobster rolls and fried clams

no 4 minute video of the parking lot and showing himself taking a bite of food here. charles shows his drive through the town, reviews the food, and sits down with the owners to talk

Charles' wife has some cannons

• Informative
Reactions: January Cyst

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.

Zyklon Ass Gas

kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

There's something surreal to me about a grown man showing off his latest Amazon haul to the internet thinking it's good content. If you want to preview the stupid kitchen gimmicks you're going to be "reviewing," sure I guess, but only a few of those were.

Who in their right mind cares that you bought some salt and pepper shakers, a whisk, a bowl with a handle, tongs, and so on. Who fucking cares, and furthermore who doesn't own those, or at the very least knows they exist and have used them before?

There's something oddly specific about this video that drives me up the fucking wall.

Also as an aside you can tell he's not actually grabbing the handle on the mixing bowl, he just relaxed his hand and it returned to its clenched state.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about a Jack and his pointless kitchen gizmos is that a good chef could accomplish so much more with a crappy knife and a rusty old pan than Jack could ever dream of achieving with $10,000’s worth of gadgets.

You never see actual chefs buying this crap. People who actually know what they are doing spend their money on kitchen essentials, but they always go for quality. A good knife can be expensive but a skilled cooked can do magic with it. Instead of investing in his culinary education, going to cooking classes or shit like that, Jack thinks he can make up for his complete lack of skills by buying a $400 app-controled onion chopper.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.
I guess Tammy told Jack no grills, so he's channeling his compulsion to hoard with these things. I can't wait until he's told to fuck off by a store should he try to return these items like the bag of shit he is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino