Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about a Jack and his pointless kitchen gizmos is that a good chef could accomplish so much more with a crappy knife and a rusty old pan than Jack could ever dream of achieving with $10,000’s worth of gadgets.

You never see actual chefs buying this crap. People who actually know what they are doing spend their money on kitchen essentials, but they always go for quality. A good knife can be expensive but a skilled cooked can do magic with it. Instead of investing in his culinary education, going to cooking classes or shit like that, Jack thinks he can make up for his complete lack of skills by buying a $400 app-controled onion chopper.
Jack buys damn near anything he sees in an infomercial because his stunted brain thinks 'if on tv must be good ook ook'. As a cook my primary tools are a good skillet, a good dutch oven, a whisk, some tongs and the most important tool of all...wooden spoon. You can have all kinds of utensils but you must have a favorite wooden spoon. It's just a fact.
Also while Jack will buy damn near anything he things will simplify cooking (A shit endeavor when you're a shit cook) not every single gadget is totally useless.
There's a group of chefs that test shit that shows up in magazines and tv and it's really a mixed bag. Check 'em out.

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.
This collection of unitaskers is sickening. What a waste. I feel bad for Tammy subsidizing this man baby.

Hopefully she cheats on him with the most well endowed, the most sandy beige #42 men as possible while he watches from his cuck closet.

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about a Jack and his pointless kitchen gizmos is that a good chef could accomplish so much more with a crappy knife and a rusty old pan than Jack could ever dream of achieving with $10,000’s worth of gadgets.

You never see actual chefs buying this crap. People who actually know what they are doing spend their money on kitchen essentials, but they always go for quality. A good knife can be expensive but a skilled cooked can do magic with it. Instead of investing in his culinary education, going to cooking classes or shit like that, Jack thinks he can make up for his complete lack of skills by buying a $400 app-controled onion chopper.

One good chef knife
Dutch oven
Cast iron skillet
Mortar and pestle
A decent blender

The rest is just drawer filler

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
This collection of unitaskers is sickening. What a waste. I feel bad for Tammy subsidizing this man baby.

Hopefully she cheats on him with the most well endowed, the most sandy beige #42 men as possible while he watches from his cuck closet.
i'd be pretty surprised if tammy hadn't already cheated on him

i can imagine living with a lazy, 50 something year old man child with one working arm gets pretty tiresome

Reactions: desu91

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.
"I don't eat pizza, but I'll try it out for you guys, I'll order pizza or something". Then why the fuck did you buy a product called a "microwave pizza reheater" you barrel of dicks

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't eat pizza, but I'll try it out for you guys, I'll order pizza or something". Then why the fuck did you buy a product called a "microwave pizza reheater" you barrel of dicks
Because he's trying to lie about eating healthier when you can clearly see him getting worse and dying in front of you. His brain was frappe'd.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Because he's trying to lie about eating healthier when you can clearly see him getting worse and dying in front of you. His brain was frappe'd.
The more I think about it.. what the fuck is a "microwave pizza reheater" even for? Reheating pizza is just slamming that shit in the oven and leaving it for a while. If you need a gadget to assist you with that, you should probably be in some kind of special needs housing.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
The more I think about it.. what the fuck is a "microwave pizza reheater" even for? Reheating pizza is just slamming that shit in the oven and leaving it for a while. If you need a gadget to assist you with that, you should probably be in some kind of special needs housing.
According to what I looked up online, it is for reheating pizza in the microwave perfectly. Almost getting the quality that you would get in an oven or a pan.

Essentially it's for people far too impatient to properly reheat it in the oven and instead want the quickness of the microwave without ruining their meal.

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
According to what I looked up online, it is for reheating pizza in the microwave perfectly. Almost getting the quality that you would get in an oven or a pan.

Essentially it's for people far too impatient to properly reheat it in the oven and instead want the quickness of the microwave without ruining their meal.
I find it hard to believe they ever have leftovers.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
my favorite recent jack lie (aside from him saying he chooses not to use his dead arm on camera) is when he went to cafe 393 and claimed he was going to order the hash.browns only so he can see the portion size and if its worth the price

like come on, why even bother coming up with a lie at this point. its pretty damn obvious to everyone that he's not following keto or eating healthy

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
my favorite recent jack lie (aside from him saying he chooses not to use his dead arm on camera) is when he went to cafe 393 and claimed he was going to order the hash.browns only so he can see the portion size and if its worth the price
I would actually respect him a bit more if he just came out and said "yeah I'm stuffing my face with carbs and fat and salt because it feels good and I don't care if it kills me". It would still be gross but at least it's honest

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
just came across this gem from 2011. back when jack actually put a little work into his channel
It looks terrible but at least he's using a semi-sane method of doing it if you don't have a double boiler.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino