Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone do a year by year comparison of Jack to see how bad his health has gotten?
Oh god that would be amazing! Jack sure has been looking pretty shaky. Can't walk too good. Speech is all muddled. Got the handicap placard.... He can't have that long left. Too bad he doesn't really do live streams. Imagine getting to watch him bite it on a live stream. Keeling over dead face first into a grill. God. That would be amazing.

Fear not my fellow Kiwi's, even when Jack bites it within the next 10 months to a year. We will still have that enchanting English Rose Kay's Cooking. I'd really like to, stir her haggis, if you know what i mean.

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
Oh god that would be amazing! Jack sure has been looking pretty shaky. Can't walk too good. Speech is all muddled. Got the handicap placard.... He can't have that long left. Too bad he doesn't really do live streams. Imagine getting to watch him bite it on a live stream. Keeling over dead face first into a grill. God. That would be amazing.

Fear not my fellow Kiwi's, even when Jack bites it within the next 10 months to a year. We will still have that enchanting English Rose Kay's Cooking. I'd really like to, stir her haggis, if you know what i mean.
Nah you dont want jack too really die. There is no fun in that. Let him live on as a spastic for another 10.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Seeing as Jack and the Fat Pack are currently slowing down a cruise ship on its way to the Bahamas, I figured I’d include this amusing morsel for my fellow fantasy sports spergs.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Not only is Jack running this league with QB flex, he has also overridden Yahoo’s default scoring value for a passing touchdown.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Seeing as Jack and the Fat Pack are currently slowing down a cruise ship on its way to the Bahamas, I figured I’d include this amusing morsel for my fellow fantasy sports spergs.

View attachment 890551

Not only is Jack running this league with QB flex, he has also overridden Yahoo’s default scoring value for a passing touchdown.
6 pts for a passing TD is whatever

its the QB flex thing that makes me lol. so basically you have to use your first two picks on QBs. kid shit

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
As someone who doesn't know thing one about fantasy football, how does Jack fuck it up?
Quarterback is a fairly deep position in fantasy football, meaning that there are more quarterbacks that will give you a good score (comparable to others at that position) than other positions, like running back or tight end. This means many people will draft the shallower positions first, and it's harder to find value at shallower positions in later rounds of the draft. Drafting a backup running back in a later round may be a better idea than drafting a second quarterback in a standard league, since you can only field one quarterback in a standard league and there are generally suitable free agent quarterbacks available.
Having a quarterback at FLEX gives you more good options for that lineup spot and takes away the challenge of deciding which running back, tight end or wide receiver to play at the FLEX spot.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
You don't allow QBs to be an option in the Flex position or else they dominate it.
QBs will usually get you 15-30 points every week while WR/RB/TE will get you 5-15.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see 24 or more QBs drafted once you’ve factored in the additional six bench spots.

I believe it was mentioned earlier, but this is likely due to the fact that Jack knows nothing about football outside of the names of the players on his favourite team and the names of popular quarterbacks throughout the league.

Sexy Times Hitler

Two-thirds slow, one-third amazing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't allow QBs to be an option in the Flex position or else they dominate it.
QBs will usually get you 15-30 points every week while WR/RB/TE will get you 5-15.
Quarterback is a fairly deep position in fantasy football, meaning that there are more quarterbacks that will give you a good score (comparable to others at that position) than other positions, like running back or tight end. This means many people will draft the shallower positions first, and it's harder to find value at shallower positions in later rounds of the draft. Drafting a backup running back in a later round may be a better idea than drafting a second quarterback in a standard league, since you can only field one quarterback in a standard league and there are generally suitable free agent quarterbacks available.
Having a quarterback at FLEX gives you more good options for that lineup spot and takes away the challenge of deciding which running back, tight end or wide receiver to play at the FLEX spot.
So if I'm getting this straight, he's taking the lazy way out on this like he does everything else.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
I see that Jack Jr and his fiance are on the cruise... I wonder if they are sharing a cabin.
lol yeah right

jack bought a home surveillance camera to make sure they weren't home alone together during the burger wars tour. i bet jack jr is sharing a bed with jack and the girl with tammy. damn imagine how tight it must be in that room with the 3 obese scalfanis. and from what i've seen, the average cruise ship room is pretty small

• Horrifying
Reactions: stets

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
New largely boring video. Noticed he misspells "Utensil", "Whisk", and "Rachel" (as in Rachel Ray). Guessing it's just sheer laziness but it makes me wonder how awful it'd be to read a text message from Jack.

@9:08 he uses the dead arm briefly. He has clear trouble opening his hand. It feels reminiscent of "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein.
~2:30 "I ordered it on the internet myself"

Stroke brain fuckup or is he such a boomer that tammy has to order shit for him?

EDIT: he bought salt and pepper shakers to "try them out" :story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino