Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing Jack is so clueless and rude, breast cancer is growing in men because, fat dudes. Jack is gonna really ree when the keto doesn't lose him weight but his mastectomy does.
Jack makes fun of people in wheelchairs, while needing cripple parking and having to ride in the fat cart when grocery shopping. He can't emphasis with people dealing with shit that affects him, how could you possibly expect his good Christian empathy to extend to things like women?

Cardenio

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. John Kricfaulsi is a pedo!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd be a hypocrite to knock Jack for relying on prepackaged Seasoning Mixes, I love Montreal Seasoning on Cheap Steak and I use a giant bottle I got from Costco.

But I have to ask why he thinks we care to review them, they're all based on prior established spice blends that have existed for god knows how long.

I hope Jack doesn't put A1 sauce on his steaks, I bet he does though.

Last edited:

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net

I'd be a hypocrite to knock Jack for relying on prepackaged Seasoning Mixes, I love Montreal Seasoning on Cheap Steak and I use a giant bottle I got from Costco.

But I have to ask why he thinks we care to review them, they're all based on prior established spice blends that have existed for god knows how long.

Doesn't understand why it's called Breakfast Blend. There's seasoned eggs on the front of the package, Jack.

"The chicken is beautiful and white"

Jack likes the Chicken and Herb seasoning because "it has a saltiness to it"

Ten out of ten review, Jack.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
jack still bitching about stuff on facebook while on vacation. more boomer shit

this coming from the guy who sticks his camera in people's faces and films people without them knowing
View attachment 894028
LET'S PLAY A GAME:
List basic keto etiquette.
I'll start:
Don't eat fuckloads of sugar and salt every day.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

The end of this video confirms that he does

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
At 10:00 when he's ripping the steaks he can't say "oh that one pulled apart better because of the salt". It'll help tenderise the meat a bit, but it won't change the fact they're 2 different steaks with tendons/stringy shit in different places. He flips one the other way round at 3:05.

It's like buying 2 chocolate bars and being surprised the nuts aren't in the same place on each one.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 10:00 when he's ripping the steaks he can't say "oh that one pulled apart better because of the salt". It'll help tenderise the meat a bit, but it won't change the fact they're 2 different steaks with tendons/stringy shit in different places. He flips one the other way round at 3:05.

It's like buying 2 chocolate bars and being surprised the nuts aren't in the same place on each one.
The thing is that Jack isn't entirely wrong that dry brining like that does help somewhat in tenderizing meat; sometimes it's preferred over tricks like marinades too. But you are right that a better comparison would be to cut the same steak in half or something before doing this, to further enhance the control aspect of said "experiment".

Not that this was anything but an excuse for him to eat two whole fucking steaks.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Call me an elitist pig, but I look down on any self-proclaimed chef who uses store-bought spice blends and marinades. Don’t get me wrong, I use them too, but I don’t run a fucking cooking show.

First of all, any spice blend is already semi-stale before you even open the package. Spices lose a lot of flavor very quickly after grinding. Secondly, the individual spices tend to be of lesser quality. A good quality paprika adds so much flavor and color to a dish it’s unbelievable. Get a nice smoky Hungarian paprika for the awesome taste or one made from Kashmiri peppers for color. Don’t settle for floor sweepings. Thirdly, spice blends tend to include flavor enhancers and other crap that makes it hard for your viewers to DIY the blend at home. Someone who runs a cooking show should be more considerate of his audience. They shouldn’t have to drive to another state to find your fucking spice blend.

RodDangerous

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The end of this video confirms that he does

I forgot how bad this is. Why the fuck does he put half a pound of fucking salt on it? You're supposed to put like a teaspoon or so. And you're supposed to RUB IT THE FUCK IN, which is the whole point of using coarse/kosher salt in the first place, so that it tears the meat to some extent.

Instead this dumb bastard buries the steak, just on one side. Why? It's going to taste like absolute shit and only one side of it will be tender if it even works at all. Who told this stupid fuck to do it this way?

Still, it's better than his current videos. He used to try to do cute little things at the intro. Now he just sits there like a disgusting ball of lard.

jack thinks roc nation is a "tiny little company"
It's run by some poor black guy. Obviously it's small potatoes.

Archie_Kimkicker

kiwifarms.net

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net

Oh boy, can't wait to watch him fuck up squid ink pasta!

He thinks that you add ink to the water to get it black and that he needs whole squid to achieve it.

You need to make pasta from scratch and incorporate the squid ink (which you can buy as an individual product) into the actual dough... if you want you can add squid ink to the sauce you are making for extra blackness.

I'm really looking forward to this!