Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Thomas Cat

kiwifarms.net
According to the Mayo Clinic, 8 oz of brewed coffee contains about 95-165 mg of caffeine. 400 mg per day is considered the safe limit for most adults. Old boy here is drinking out of a 24 oz mug. If we (safely) assume he fills it, that's 285-495 mg of caffeine. Maybe a bit less so he has room for cream/sugar/flavoring.
mug1.pngmug2.png

Caffeineinformer.com states the following:
Those with pre-existing arrhythmias, murmurs, and hypertension should limit caffeine to no more than 200 mg daily...
...those already diagnosed with type 2 diabetes should limit caffeine consumption because it can impair glucose metabolism in diabetics.

Those with type 2 diabetes should restrict their consumption to around 200 mg daily...
What are the odds he has high blood pressure and pre-diabetes (or worse)? It's honestly a miracle his body has put up with decades of abuse. Tammy should donate his DNA to the CIA for Space Marine research.
You wanna piece of me, boy?

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905228

Speaking of American stereotypes...

Edit: Apparently Jack is already packing.

View attachment 905266
OMG Imagine this one armed fuck firing a pistol with his non dominant hand alone. About all he could do safely is take it out and wave it menacingly in one of Junior's Christian rap music videos. He really shouldnt be allowed to have it because I genuinely dont doubt he would at least take it out to threaten somebody when he feels like he's in a "bad neighborhood" or confrontation, and possibly would genuinely attempt to fire it.

My dad is a hunter and gun collector so Im generally pro-guns shit as long as theyre respected and used safely, but the one he says he carries seems like a caliber of gun that would have a decent amount of recoil.

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
How can Jack form a proper grip on a handgun with his stroked-out arm? If he one-hands it and ever has to use it, he's likely to miss. The LC9s is a fine gun but it's got some kick to it since it's fairly light.
He could lay the dead slab of meat on top of his good arm to try and reduce recoil.

Basically this in reverse -
Flashlight-Tactics.jpg

I'd like to know how he reloads with 1 arm. It must take him ages.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
According to the Mayo Clinic, 8 oz of brewed coffee contains about 95-165 mg of caffeine. 400 mg per day is considered the safe limit for most adults. Old boy here is drinking out of a 24 oz mug. If we (safely) assume he fills it, that's 285-495 mg of caffeine. Maybe a bit less so he has room for cream/sugar/flavoring
To Jack's health (though not olfactory) benefit, his coffee appears to be piss weak whenever he makes it.

RodDangerous

Thing of Ground Beef
kiwifarms.net
I was so confused why they went to the hospital to pee... Turns out they're so fucking racist they refused to go to an Exxon or other public place in Atlanta because they were scared
I’ll take all of my horrifying and Islamic content ratings for this, and rightfully so, but let’s be real: after all of the garbage they’ve consumed, that woman had to shit—big-time. They alluded to it in one of their videos, but then immediately made it about her having a UTI and “needing to pee.” These are garbage humans doing garbage human things.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Throwing in a bit of gun knowledge: both the guns Jack mentions (Ruger Security 9 and the S&W M&P .22) are actually pretty decent as a self defense weapon, but they are dirt cheap and are pretty much only good for close range self defense. To put it in perspective, the Blackstone 36" griddle cooking station costs $339. Each pistol Jack mentions retails for less than $300 new.

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
Throwing in a bit of gun knowledge: both the guns Jack mentions (Ruger Security 9 and the S&W M&P .22) are actually pretty decent as a self defense weapon, but they are dirt cheap and are pretty much only good for close range self defense. To put it in perspective, the Blackstone 36" griddle cooking station costs $339. Each pistol Jack mentions retails for less than $300 new.
I'm surprised he didn't get a Hi Point

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine Jack trying to draw the gun from his waistband holster?
Even in training this would result in 10 seconds of fumbling to get it out and trying to get a grip, imagine him trying that in a self defense situation.
He'd be dead in a second.

• Optimistic
Reactions: desu91

Archie_Kimkicker

kiwifarms.net
I strongly suspect Fatty Limpwristin here doesn't actually carry. His key trait is virtue-signalling to fellow boomer christfags. Most of them will never walk the walk.

I wonder if he is the kind of moron who buys the stupid hipster ammo that's $50 for a box of 12 rounds.

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Stop staring and my co-axial rotors b-baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>.22LR
>good for self defense

:story:
Also 9mm really doesn't have that much recoil even one handed using light, polymer framed pistols.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
This dude adds extra sauce into his mise en place bowls because he doesn't have the dexterity to get all of it out... He uses Siri because he can't type... He has to have Tammy hit 'Stop Recording' on his camera when he's holding it... and you're telling me he's fit to carry a gun?
I'm not sure if I could shoot a gun with my left hand, and I've had 2 less strokes than Jack.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
jesus he sounds terrible

13:45: jack says the viewers will choose which places he reviews on pizza wars. quick! find the best pizza places in places with large black/hispanic populations and send him there

15:10: talks about how someone on twitter asked if he's ever gonna turn comments back on. "comments are working just fine on twitter. again goes into his rant about how people can just write to him on social media

23:17: jack says his pick to win the super bowl for the second year in a row is the cleveland browns because "they have high odds to pay out....so i can make a $10 bet and win 2k." uhhhhh please tell me where you're making that bet jack because i'd love to drop a huge bet on the browns with those odds

23:35: "the raiders are gonna be a major major contender." refers to jon gruden as "coach chuck."

24:10: starts talking about the cowboys. "zeke...why don't you just behave."

31:50: "my arm is working better." proceeds to lift his cup of coffee and talk about how he can open his car door now

32:10: "i can slide it across the table." struggles and is in clear discomfort as he seems to reach his arm out forwards

32:36: jack again with his bullshit about how he doesn't use his arm much on the show but maintains "it gets exercise everyday."

34:45: mutes his mic to cough

35:56: again brings up how he talked to google about allowing only members to comment on his videos and not anyone else

37:50: "target did not make gender-neutral bathrooms for our benefit...they did it for theirs. it was a PR move and it blew up in their face." boomer jack activated. then proceeds to rant about paper straws

39:00: jack goes into a rant about instagram. complains about how he can't save pictures off there (lol)

39:37: "i like facebook." typical boomer

Last edited:

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
jesus he sounds terrible

13:45: jack says the viewers will choose which places he reviews on pizza wars. quick! find the best pizza places in places with large black/hispanic populations and send him there
So...Jack wants a group of middle-aged southern housewives to tell him where he should eat in NYC. Don't bullshit us, Jack. We know you're just going to search "Pizza" on google, or you're going to go into the first spot you see like...

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

The site was compromised. Read this.
kiwifarms.net
a 50 something year old man should not be playing pokemon go. especially not while they wear minecraft snapbacks and superhero tees
He could be a star of a very perverted doujinshi. The big ol fat ugly old man

Jack showing off guns? I'm in the camp where if you have guns you simply don't talk about having any online and rarely in public.

Last edited:

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
Also interesting in regards to this video: that grill he shows in the thumbnail costs $4000(!).

View attachment 906581
I hope mushbrain spazzes out one day and decides that he's going to be 'Jack the Cooking Guy', and drops $10k+ building a dedicated EVO gas grill suite. I wonder how Tammy will react to that. I like how Sam the Cooking guy is a retired biotech CEO, doesn't have professional cooking experience and YET, can cook way more appetising food than mushbrain. It's interesting how mushbrain started out in 2007 and over these years having ZERO improvement in terms of food quality and cinematography.

1566827364263.png

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino