Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

Ohlongjohnson

kiwifarms.net
Jack is a classic case of "I'm an expert on food cause I eat alot". I would like to see a restaurant call him out on credentials that would certify him as a critic/ food authority .

Restraunt : "what awards do you have?"

Jack: " I run the best YouTube channel (you never heard of) on food"
*Shows YouTube channel with his ugly lazy recipes on the thumbnail*
*Proceeds to run away crying as he's getting laughed at*

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Who wants to watch a 13 min video of Jack and Charles waddling through a place where they make frying pans?

Typical Jack editing is on full display. It's loud (cause factory), so audio when people are talking is trash. Jack thinks they name all the machines like it's a factory on a TV show, and Charles spergs the fuck out over a boning knife (insert your own jokes here). Jack's shitty editing of clips strikes again, so we get to see Charles sperg out twice. Lovely.

stets

big stank dick dad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to watch a 13 min video of Jack and Charles waddling through a place where they make frying pans?
I like how Jack goes to visit a frying pan factory, where one of the instruments that greases his fast slide to death is manufactured. Very meta. And did this really need to be posted on Cooking with Jack, Jack on the Go, and Fish Hook?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Jack goes to visit a frying pan factory, where one of the instruments that greases his fast slide to death is manufactured. Very meta. And did this really need to be posted on Cooking with Jack, Jack on the Go, and Fish Hook?
Yes, because Jack is desperate to emulate what Charles did with the lobster catching routine and storage when he went to Maine since that video did pretty well and had good feedback and no way is fatty going to become second fiddle to a person he believes he created out of entitlement. Also helps that it makes him feel like a real people celebrity and not a fat gluttonous leech on his wife since he can claim to have visited a factory and "know" the people there.

Since this video is all Jack and his gluttonous narcissism, I'm not going to do much more than follow the compact Charles asks his viewers for and not comment on it on Fish Hook. Mainly because I ain't watchin' that.

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
And did this really need to be posted on Cooking with Jack, Jack on the Go, and Fish Hook?
I'm not surprised Jack would spam this across all the channels. I am surprised he bothered to change the titles between them. And to no ones surprise, only 2/3 titles are gramatically correct.

Reactions: GandT and Aaway

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Wait! What?! They had a falling out?
jack hasn't appeared in a fish hook video since charles turned comments on. and in the last few live chats he hasn't mentioned anything about fish hook when talking about his channels

its just a guess but the timing definitely makes it seem like there was some sort of disagreement between them

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
"So one of the things you were telling us about was your...your bottom..." Pauses for a second "the bottom of the cookware"

Jack obviously had other things on his mind. The guy doesn't look too pleased.
View attachment 930125
Dude looks like he's got a porkchop going through his aorta. He should look at the man next to him and see the consequences of an unhealthy life. Also, lel at Jack thinking about men's bottoms again.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Man what is this shit? Is this necessary? I coulda sworn it was against YouTube TOS to upload the same video to a bunch of channels.

View attachment 930336
What a scumbag move; uploading a video that isn't remotely fishing-related to your friend's fishing channel just to score those few extra views.

Way to commandeer someone else's channel and pile-drive any potential it had into the ground with your unique brand of stroked-out shitdickery, Jack.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
What a scumbag move; uploading a video that isn't remotely fishing-related to your friend's fishing channel just to score those few extra views.

Way to commandeer someone else's channel and pile-drive any potential it had into the ground with your unique brand of stroked-out shitdickery, Jack.
i wonder why charles would allow him to upload the video onto his channel

fish hook was finally starting to resemble an actual fishing channel too. shame

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino